Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to always see him out and about the local area before their house move. Anytime I saw him, he was always really polite and pleasant to people. It pains me to say that because he does come across as an absolute arse in his instagram. Still think he is a tit though šŸ¤£
was he drinking wanky whisky though ?

Itā€™s so funny this is the opinion we all have of him, without actually knowing him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Someone must have some Jack stories.
my brother and him have a mutual friend. Iā€™ll ask him later

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve got him down as the kind of guy who laughs at bigger girls in bars. Him and his mates also probs dare each other to chat them up ā€œfor funā€.
Yes!! I could just picture him and his pals in some crappy VIP section of a sweaty nightclub thinking their a cut above; their whitened teeth gleaming, obnoxious little sunglasses on.

I just get snide vibes, dunno why

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know... He's just a classic weegie man in every way, plus he supports Rangers F.C. which is zombie central, so I don't have high expectations from him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don't know... He's just a classic weegie man in every way, plus he supports Rangers F.C. which is zombie central, so I don't have high expectations from him.
Funny you say that, the day he posted bammin off bout Rangers is the day I realised I really don't like him šŸ˜‚ he's a hun, that tells me all I need to know about him

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
As annoying and skeevy as Jack seems, I think heā€™s made worse by how much Jamie fawns over him. That makes him more irritating to me šŸ¤£. She kinda comes across as like... subservient to him? I donā€™t know.... but thereā€™s something I canā€™t put my finger on.
Itā€™s like - hun, without your cash he wouldnā€™t be living in that house or driving those cars! šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø They should both remember that....

• Wow
Reactions: 19
There must be lots of work for him to do for Jamie that we can't see, as I can't imagine any other reason why he shouldn't be out there working a normal job himself.

Reactions: 3
Funny you say that, the day he posted bammin off bout Rangers is the day I realised I really don't like him šŸ˜‚ he's a hun, that tells me all I need to know about him
That's the day I unfollowed him, but I can't resist a cheeky wee look on his stories now and again for a laugh. Plus I love the dog content. I don't know if it happened but I was hoping he'd see a big drop in his followers that day he posted about Rangers, and I wanted to contribute to that. Sorry, dugz.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I went back for a vlog ā€œme dudesā€
Launched her own brand, massive new house,

boring as actual duck.

the crack den content is pointless viewing, and yes I do feel like Iā€™m watching them both trying to come around after a long night, slurring there way to the next hit, rude, absolutely, itā€™s how I feel šŸ˜

I donā€™t give a tit if she didnā€™t have ID and sex god jackass had to save his damsel in distress with a 6 pack of WKD and a 2l cider , bored.
bored.

and the outtakes at the end are the bleeping worst part. Theyā€™re not even close to being funny. All I hear from her lately is spit šŸ˜‚ it triggers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like lash extensions or a lash lift sheā€™s got... even though these services still arenā€™t open in Scotland yetšŸ˜

View attachment 545482
She looks like a potato.... Said it before and I'll say it again, I don't get the hype with her all. I'd be ragin if an MUA painted my
Yeah she could have released a jewellery line including nose rings etc. She wears a Maria Tash nose ring which is ridiculously expensive so she could have included some affordable piercing jewellery similar to that style.
Affordable isn't in her vocabulary šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
What actually happened between her and Sam Ravandahl?? Sorry if I missed it here somewhere šŸ˜Š
I think they were both part of the same urban decay campaign, Jamie asked Sam how much she was getting paid and then complained to urban decay that Sam was being paid more than her (Sam had a bigger following at the time). This got Sam in bother with urban decay as it broke an NDA by telling Jamie how much money she got

I see Jamieā€™s going to see White Rabbit Healing again tomorrow. An anti vaxxer, anti mask Covid denier who thinks ā€œBill bleeping Gates is running the showā€ (direct quote). Her insta is wild...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I see Jamieā€™s going to see White Rabbit Healing again tomorrow. An anti vaxxer, anti mask Covid denier who thinks ā€œBill bleeping Gates is running the showā€ (direct quote). Her insta is wild...
Doesnā€™t surprise me sheā€™s into alt med and all itā€™s sub sections like crystals, riki healing and all the rest of the pseudo science bullshit. sheā€™s mention how she needs to get a crystal square set up in the new house to set the energy or the mood whatever, believes how the moon phases impact her etc. Says her mums kinda ā€œhippieā€ or whatever and itā€™s obviously had an impact on her. Basically sheā€™s just an idiot (but we already knew that)

Edit to add: go onto whiterabbithealings insta and onto the reviews highlight just to see how much Jamie believes this bullshit. Says the cupping took all the toxins out her bad shoulder because it was ā€œso much darkerā€šŸ¤£ bleeping pleb honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey!
Long time listener, first time caller.

ive heard from a few people that her parents are Jehovahā€™s Witnesses.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Where have they said theyā€™re anti-vax and anti-mask? I saw the Bill Gates thing, 100% sure she was joking.

Just went and had a look šŸ˜‚ What the hell. Iā€™ve got someone on my Instagram that I used to think was a cool person but now sheā€™s going to all these protests in London and all sorts.

Reactions: 4
Where have they said theyā€™re anti-vax and anti-mask? I saw the Bill Gates thing, 100% sure she was joking.
Iā€™ve followed her since mid last year and sheā€™s gradually revealed herself as anti vax/anti mask - she regularly shares stuff like this. She also posted earlier this week that her and her colleague were exempt from wearing masks, which isnā€™t the case - she was wearing one when I had my first (and last) appointment with her in December. The Bill Gates thing wasnā€™t a joke, honestly pay attention to the posts she shares - itā€™s obvious where her beliefs lie.

She posted the other day that her cat had sore joints or something but she didnā€™t want to take her to the vet to be ā€˜pumped full of drugsā€™and wanted recs for a holistic vet. FFS, look after your bloody cat, they canā€™t tell you when theyā€™re in pain! šŸ˜”

She also shared a video by @dry_fasting_alice who has been doing a dry fast (no food or water) for 10 days and congratulated her on her achievement.

Sheā€™s a full on nutjob - canā€™t believe I ever gave her my money.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Iā€™ve followed her since mid last year and sheā€™s gradually revealed herself as anti vax/anti mask - she regularly shares stuff like this. She also posted earlier this week that her and her colleague were exempt from wearing masks, which isnā€™t the case - she was wearing one when I had my first (and last) appointment with her in December. The Bill Gates thing wasnā€™t a joke, honestly pay attention to the posts she shares - itā€™s obvious where her beliefs lie.

She posted the other day that her cat had sore joints or something but she didnā€™t want to take her to the vet to be ā€˜pumped full of drugsā€™and wanted recs for a holistic vet. FFS, look after your bloody cat, they canā€™t tell you when theyā€™re in pain! šŸ˜”

She also shared a video by @dry_fasting_alice who has been doing a dry fast (no food or water) for 10 days and congratulated her on her achievement.

Sheā€™s a full on nutjob - canā€™t believe I ever gave her my money.
Another thing - a few weeks ago she posted about how she was seeing her lawyer about where she stood on being able to refuse to treat clients whoā€™d had the vaccination as she believes it can transmit effects to other people.

She also shared a lot of stuff about women bleeding/having miscarriages after being vaccinated.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Another thing - a few weeks ago she posted about how she was seeing her lawyer about where she stood on being able to refuse to treat clients whoā€™d had the vaccination as she believes it can transmit effects to other people.

She also shared a lot of stuff about women bleeding/having miscarriages after being vaccinated.
Sorry I'm a bit lost, are you talking about the woman that runs Naf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.