Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to turn this political but I wonder if they voted today?? Obviously JGs in London so wonder if she did a postal vote. I always find it disappointing when people with massive followings don’t use their platform to inspire people to go out and vote. I get that they probably wouldn’t want to align themselves to a particular party but just sharing that you voted and encouraging others to do that would be a good thing instead of photos of you on a plane 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder too, in a vlog from way back where she goes to Gleneagles she points out the Yes SNP sticker on the back of her car... I dinnae ken 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m assuming she did a postal vote as like others have said she’s spoken about voting in the past and liked pro SNP stuff but yeah it would’ve been good to see a wee post from her encouraging folk to get out and vote. I dunno, I feel like she’s lost it recently...lack of creativity, lack of enthusiasm, general lack of effort to engage with her followers

Reactions: 8
In a video from last year she gets back from London and jack drivers her to the polling station and they are both shouting SNP in the car. I’m guessing she has voted

Reactions: 3
Is it strange for her to support SNP? I’m from NI, and know nothing about Scottish politics but it’s been mentioned that Jack supports Rangers and Rangers supporters here are all about unionism with the UK so I always thought it was the same over there? I apologise in advance for my ignorance 😂😂

Reactions: 14
I do think it’s a shame that not many influencers talk about voting. I saw barely anything about it yesterday, if I wasn’t already aware I probably wouldn’t have noticed it was voting day. Like others have said, you don’t have to mention your own political beliefs, but just encouraging people to vote is a huge help. I’m sure a lot more people would vote and take an interest if they saw their favourite influencers talking about it!

Reactions: 4
I do think it’s a shame that not many influencers talk about voting. I saw barely anything about it yesterday, if I wasn’t already aware I probably wouldn’t have noticed it was voting day. Like others have said, you don’t have to mention your own political beliefs, but just encouraging people to vote is a huge help. I’m sure a lot more people would vote and take an interest if they saw their favourite influencers talking about it!
I think a lot of big influencers only talk about it when it's the general election because they won't know/care about politics and forget the local elections are just as important.

Sad.

100% this! I remember the day e4 stopped broadcasting to convince people to vote. It’s not about shoving your political agenda down peoples throat but just keeping the younger generation engaged in something that will impact their future.

Reactions: 2
Is it strange for her to support SNP? I’m from NI, and know nothing about Scottish politics but it’s been mentioned that Jack supports Rangers and Rangers supporters here are all about unionism with the UK so I always thought it was the same over there? I apologise in advance for my ignorance 😂😂
No, there’s nothing weird about supporting SNP, but you’re definitely spot on there about the Rangers supporters 👀

• Haha
I do think a lot of younger people in Scotland tend to be more nationalist regardless of who they support. I’m Scottish but not a rangers fan so obviously not speaking for everyone just my personal experience based on people I know.

Reactions: 1
Not to be too geeky as I'm currently writing a master's dissertation which touches this but in short nothing weird about supporting snp as either Celtic or Rangers fans (and whatever religious affiliation that then infers), particularly in the Glasgow area. However if you want to chat about Scottish Vs NI Unionism vs Loyalism do PM me haha

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210507-203506_Instagram.jpg
Just when you think he can't be any more of a fud he dyes his hair blonde. What an absolute fanny he is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Video is painful to watch 😩
If the boy was chocolate he'd eat himself then sew his arse shut.

Big "I love me who do you love vibes", I actually wonder if him and Jamie love each other as much as they love themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jacks stories from the boxing ring 😭😭😭😭 I’m crying laughing and dying of second hand embarrassment

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Omg did anyone see the comments on his Drogba post the other day, he’s tagged Didier Drogba about 10 times and then begged everyone else to do it, such a criiiinge 😳😫😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Definitely not strange to support Rangers and vote SNP. If anything Scots (especially younger ones) are voting SNP as they are the only clear competition to the Tory gov that Scots aren’t voting for.

Reactions: 7
People that vote based on the football team they support, are frankly idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Who is filming him at the gym and why are they not telling him he looks like a tit? I get serious second-hand embarrassment for him.

Reactions: 7
The hair is amess and totally wasn’t a good look for him. He should dye it brown ASAP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.