Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here:

I couldn’t see any thread title suggestions so went through the most liked comments for a good one - congrats @courageouscrumpets with 32 likes.

Finally they’ve moved house and waiting to see if a home account will follow.

Jack still trying to push himself as a vlogger. Riding on Jamie’s coat-tails.

Jamie still taking every paid post going.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think they both look manky. Their last house was filthy looking, that tartan carpet made my throat itch just looking at all the dog hair. Bet the new pitch stays looking minging for a good while too.
Jack thinks he’s Billy Big Baws and the coolest thing to walk the planet but he’s an absolute embarrassment. Total cringe!

Reactions: 20
That infrared blanket is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. It's like some kind of torture device. Do you need to rely on another person to come and let you out? And look after the controls? I can't think of anything less relaxing! I wouldn't trust Jack to remember to let me out, he'd probably get distracted by his own reflection in the mirror upstairs and forget I was even in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else noticed Jamie is buying likes on her photos? If you click on some of the “profiles” of people that have liked her photos - they have no followers. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That infrared blanket is the strangest purchase ever. Nearly £500 right after they’ve just bought that lovely big house too. Does she really have that much disposable income?! I’d personally have though she would have wanted to invest that £500 into the house.

Reactions: 4
That infrared blanket is the strangest purchase ever. Nearly £500 right after they’ve just bought that lovely big house too. Does she really have that much disposable income?! I’d personally have though she would have wanted to invest that £500 into the house.
on the ‘beauty guru chatter’ Reddit there was a post suggesting it was sponsored. Someone asked if it was an ad and Jamie replied something along the lines of ‘don’t buy it if you can’t afford it. I tried to look for the post on Reddit but can’t find it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
on the ‘beauty guru chatter’ Reddit there was a post suggesting it was sponsored. Someone asked if it was an ad and Jamie replied something along the lines of ‘don’t buy it if you can’t afford it. I tried to look for the post on Reddit but can’t find it.
Yeah I saw that too! I think the original post was taken down but they reposted it. I think it’s fair enough of her to say that, but realistically how many people does she think will be buying that. If it was indeed an ad.

To me it just seemed out of place and kind of like it was just shoehorned in.

Reactions: 5
Just shows her attitude

she has to remember where she came from. She's just somebody who was in the right place at the right time when cosmetics company's were throwing money to be "insta worthy"

Post covid life wont include the rediculous amount of travel that she has been lucky to receive in the past

Reactions: 13
I can’t wait till the influencer bubble bursts. I am so totally over twats with filters showing off their gLamOrOuS lifestyles

Reactions: 45
I’m not convinced the influencer bubble will burst.. although the older generation are now wising up to it all, I think there’s still teens that buy into it all and idolise these people 😒

Reactions: 18
Has anyone started a jack thread? Bet he’s dying for the catty to open back ups so him and Brian can go lads lads lads..... biggest pair of wallopers and an embarrassment to Jamie.

Reactions: 6
If you ever knew Jamie in real life she is not a very nice person, horrible in fact. Only cares about other “instagramers” that she can gain something from. The Instagram sweetheart is not her, it’s all a front.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If you ever knew Jamie in real life she is not a very nice person, horrible in fact. Only cares about other “instagramers” that she can gain something from. The Instagram sweetheart is not her, it’s all a front.
oooo how do you know this? Not that I’m surprised

Reactions: 3
this is not true at all, my dad done work for them in the old house and she always came out and spoke to him and offered him tea and coffee. I also met her plenty of times around Glasgow and she’s always been lovely when people go up and ask for photos and she always made time to stop and speak to each person that went up to her.

I think there can be things she does that is questionable but she genuinely is a nice person from every time I’ve met her

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.