Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully we’ll get to see more behind the scenes things one day when things open up a bit more again, even just having Charlotte round working and showing stuff, or like she said lab visits etc without giving *too* much away if there’s anything to do with new releases around
Yeah it seems bizarre to me that you wouldn’t show production and lab visits etc as this would be interesting to her audience and I don’t see how it affects any launches if people have sneak peeks at them as surely it just builds a bit of interest if we see the work that’s gone into it. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 5
Yeah it seems bizarre to me that you wouldn’t show production and lab visits etc as this would be interesting to her audience and I don’t see how it affects any launches if people have sneak peeks at them as surely it just builds a bit of interest if we see the work that’s gone into it. I just don’t get it.
I'm starting to wonder if she even visits the production sites... I'm thinking the she just tries the samples but has no idea what's going on behind the formulation process. She doesn't seem to care about the ingredients in the products she uses at home so why bother with her own line, as long as it sells.

Reactions: 11
Not trying to defend her, but didn’t she say that she would’ve loved to visit the labs and production sites etc, but she wasn’t able to do it because of covid?

Reactions: 4
I'm starting to wonder if she even visits the production sites... I'm thinking the she just tries the samples but has no idea what's going on behind the formulation process. She doesn't seem to care about the ingredients in the products she uses at home so why bother with her own line, as long as it sells.
sounds likely. Her stuff will be made in a generic factory where they make other brands. She will probably only have input into choosing colours and packaging.

I watched her vlog for the first time in ages. Not really seeing Jack was the best, but her whining me me me stuff is bleeping nauseating. She still has zero self awareness. Constant grifting too, I think people tire of that.

Jamie searches for tweets about herself too, I tweeted saying I didn’t understand how Jamie won the beauty guru award over Nikki Wolfe but didn’t tag either of them and Jamie found it, retweeted it saying how sad it was that girls can’t support girls then blocked me - she must’ve searched her own name - how sad of her to do that never mind girls not supporting girls

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Jamie searches for tweets about herself too, I tweeted saying I didn’t understand how Jamie won the beauty guru award over Nikki Wolfe but didn’t tag either of them and Jamie found it, retweeted it saying how sad it was that girls can’t support girls then blocked me - she must’ve searched her own name - how sad of her to do that never mind girls not supporting girls
I hate the whole “girls supporting girls” thing - I’ll support who DESERVES support. I am not going to automatically defend and support a woman just because she is a woman. It’s a ridiculous concept. This just shows how insecure she is.

Reactions: 36
Yeah it’s an easy/lazy response to any criticism...also that people are only critical because they are “jealous” rather than maybe taking a step back and considering if perhaps not everyone thinks the sun shines out your arse and that is in fact perfectly normal and fine 🤣

Reactions: 15
Just watched the vlog, thought she had a cheek saying it's been shite for everyone not getting away and Glasgow restrictions being so strict when she hasn't been away from London??

Reactions: 6
Not trying to defend her, but didn’t she say that she would’ve loved to visit the labs and production sites etc, but she wasn’t able to do it because of covid?
I think it's okay to defend her too, everybody's entitled to an opinion!

She just never talks about the ingredients! She just puts whatever on her face as long as it's boujee and sponsored. That's why I believe she doesn't give a rats ass about the inci in her own products. That's sad though since she used to be a makeup artist at a counter, surely they should know better

Reactions: 2
I hate the whole “girls supporting girls” thing - I’ll support who DESERVES support. I am not going to automatically defend and support a woman just because she is a woman. It’s a ridiculous concept. This just shows how insecure she is.
Word, how can I support someone who moans constantly that they’re not well but then jets off to Egypt with YSL two days later
Girl no
Find a cure for cancer
Break the mould
You make money off wearing makeup on a face that’s fake as fake could get
I think it’s hilarious when she gets comments on her IG that say “wow unreal 😍
Yeah she isn’t real
47 products on her face, fillers, cosmetic procedures, angles, lighting and filters
So yeah
She isn’t real

Reactions: 15
I get her vlogs are a bit slow at the moment, and have been for a long time due to covid, I'm finding it hard to relate to her and it's really frustrating as I can't help like her,I just wish her content was more relatsble. I can't stand the constant schill

Word, how can I support someone who moans constantly that they’re not well but then jets off to Egypt with YSL two days later
Girl no
Find a cure for cancer
Break the mould
You make money off wearing makeup on a face that’s fake as fake could get
I think it’s hilarious when she gets comments on her IG that say “wow unreal 😍
Yeah she isn’t real
47 products on her face, fillers, cosmetic procedures, angles, lighting and filters
So yeah
She isn’t real
I think if you are required to as an influencer declare an add, you should declare if you are using filters and jagging filler in your face

Last edited:
  • Heart
I really can’t bring myself to sit through her vlogs anymore, even skimming through the last one felt like a chore, which is sad considering she was one of the only youtubers I would never miss a video from not too long ago. Like she addressed in the vlog I just can’t relate to her anymore - I also couldn’t stand how she flipped that comment to make it seem like the person was hating on her and was all ‘woe is me’ about it, people are saying it for a reason, Jamie.

Reactions: 11
Think it’s really irresponsible that she hasn’t called out WRH in a very clear way. At the end of the day thousands of their followers and probably hundreds of clients are only aware of them because of Jamie, there’s a responsibility there. I’d be mortified if I’d even recommended the place to my mum!

Reactions: 9
She mentioned Jack getting vaccinated on the weekend but didn’t say anything about herself. Interestingly the Scottish government is doing a campaign just now aimed at people 18-30 to encourage them to get vaccinated so I hope she does the right thing.

I’m sure she will- Jack is a few years older so he’ll have received his appointment first I would think and I’m assuming she’ll get hers in the coming weeks. As much as I can find her frustrating at times I think she’s smart enough to get the vaccine and I also think it makes sense for her to get it as she does so much travelling.

Reactions: 8
I used to be a fan of Jamie, loved her vlogs last year. But I'm just not interested anymore. That video with the house tour was basically talking us through all the powers sockets... Throw in a good few Ads and some more dog chat. How interesting Jamie, so boring and irrelevant now.

I’m sure she will- Jack is a few years older so he’ll have received his appointment first I would think and I’m assuming she’ll get hers in the coming weeks. As much as I can find her frustrating at times I think she’s smart enough to get the vaccine and I also think it makes sense for her to get it as she does so much travelling.
But I thought 18-30s living in the Southside had been asked to come forward for their vaccine without an appointment as cases were so high there? I'm sure there are pop-up centres there. She was probably in London and didn't realise.

It also makes no sense given that Nikki wolf is a girl, so it was a girl supporting a girl, just not that girl (had to go check which sex Nikki was after pat McGrath-gate 😂)

I really can’t bring myself to sit through her vlogs anymore, even skimming through the last one felt like a chore, which is sad considering she was one of the only youtubers I would never miss a video from not too long ago. Like she addressed in the vlog I just can’t relate to her anymore - I also couldn’t stand how she flipped that comment to make it seem like the person was hating on her and was all ‘woe is me’ about it, people are saying it for a reason, Jamie.
I've struggled with them for a while, not cos I don't like Jamie I really do. There's obviously been a lack of content for a really long time & she's tried her best to keep the vlogs going, I just think they should have made them fortnightly so there was more to put in them. This week's was 48 minutes long or something? It took me 3 goes to watch it all it was really dull. The sponsored content shoved into the middle really irritating too.

Last edited:
I get her vlogs are a bit slow at the moment, and have been for a long time due to covid, I'm finding it hard to relate to her and it's really frustrating as I can't help like her,I just wish her content was more relatsble. I can't stand the constant schill

I think if you are required to as an influencer declare an add, you should declare if you are using filters and jagging filler in your face
girl yes! Should have to declare it all

It also makes no sense given that Nikki wolf is a girl, so it was a girl supporting a girl, just not that girl (had to go check which sex Nikki was after pat McGrath-gate 😂)

I've struggled with them for a while, not cos I don't like Jamie I really do. There's obviously been a lack of content for a really long time & she's tried her best to keep the vlogs going, I just think they should have made them fortnightly so there was more to put in them. This week's was 48 minutes long or something? It took me 3 goes to watch it all it was really dull. The sponsored content shoved into the middle really irritating too.
Nikki is a working makeup artist and Jamie is a YouTuber getting free products and posting pics on IG and she won the award over Nikki - bizarre. Nikki works for all the top top brands like Estée Lauder and YSL and Dior and she’s done supermodels makeup etc, she does all the makeup for runway shows and everything, she’s a genuine MUA and got pipped by a fat Scottish bore off

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.