Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you a relative 😂. He is a talentless freeloader, trying desperately to build up a following from his wife’s fans. I’m embarrassed for him and that’s on a good day.

Reactions: 25
It’s Bellahouston. Pollokshields is a bit closer to town.
It's definitely not Bellahouston, it's Pollokshields. Pollokshields is quite a large area, from one side of the M77 almost into town, Bellahouston is on the other side of the M77.

Reactions: 6
It's definitely not Bellahouston, it's Pollokshields. Pollokshields is quite a large area, from one side of the M77 almost into town, Bellahouston is on the other side of the M77.
Bellahouston park is the other side of the M77. Bellahouston is not just the park.

Last edited:
the address literally says pollockshields on a map so it’s pollockshields end of discussion lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bellahouston park is the other side of the M77. Bellahouston is not just the park.
I know Bellahouston isn't just the park, Bellahouston area includes Craigton and Mosspark, on the other side of Bellahouston Park, maybe Dumbreck, but it doesn't cover over the other side of the M77 where Jamie lives. The part where Jamie has moved to is Pollokshields, I used to know someone who lived in that area and they would never have described it as Bellahouston. If you put Bellahouston in to Rightmove and select "this area only" the map does not include where Jamie has moved to.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I like Jamie and Jack, they genuinely seem to love each other which is refreshing, she does love a product but give the girl her due she did duct tape up the jets in the bath to stop the leaks! Jack stole my heart with the off hand comment of “big tits, small tits, fat, thin, makes no difference to me I still love you” maybe not the exact quotation but definitely the spirit, no matter how she changes her look or how old she gets Jack will always see the 17 year old girl he fell for, that is priceless and Jamie is wise enough to appreciate that. Yes I am an old romantic. If it all fell away tomorrow she would survive as she has Jack, her dogs and her house, not sure the other influences would fair so well!
lol jack knows what sides his breads buttered on , whilst the moneys there it’s an easy life. He never had any real direction ,a proper job or career he used to work at a callcenter for a while but fucked that too so unable to hold down basic jobs (not the brightest boy) wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him for the way he has behaved out and about in Glasgow. Not a lot of people you’ll meet share a very high opinion of him as he was always a bit of a rat and so blatant about it so he’s well known in the community other than being her bf as he got about a lotttttt with the girls. She could do so much better as much as I don’t like, her she’s a self made woman and he’s a grown man / leech that turns up to student nights in the catty

Reactions: 12
I don’t think either of them can believe their luck, they just seem to be loving life, I don’t watch the makeup and beauty stuff but do like a nosey around other peoples homes. A lot of blokes are complete tools when they go out drinking with their mates so I’m not surprised he’s in this category 😂. She’s seems to declare everything has she ever got into trouble with the ASA?

Reactions: 1
Jack only butters Jamie up because she’s the one with the money, she’s said before that he was the “hottie” (God excuse ma language here, I feel sick) of the friend group and I (assume) that Jamie felt back then she wasn’t “good enough looking” to go out with him, this was obviously before her filler obsession and her weight loss which gave her a lot of confidence now, but I think internally she’s still pretty insecure about her looks. So maybe she does feel that she can’t do better than him, even tho I don’t think jack in the appearance wise is anything special.

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, first time poster !

First off love this thread, you have all cracked me up during lockdown.
Many many years ago I liked Jamie but I just found she became more and more contrived and fake and
now I only check her Instagram and YouTube now and again.
After her fall out with Sam Ravndahl, I just couldn’t really stand her anymore.

She never seems to interact with followers or really acknowledge quite how much she owes to them,
The egggggggsayyyeeedddd does my NUT in, as does the constant Americanised use of “super” as an adjective
Super grungey
Super gorgeous
Super dewy
Super luxe
Super SHITE
STFU

For someone who claims to be a makeup artist she really has zero references or knowledge
Everything is either “grungey” or “not grungey”

Anyway was just wondering if anyone else reckoned Jamie is fuming not to be included in Shayla’s wedding because of UK travel restrictions. She bum sucks all that LA lot so much, and Shayla and Les went to her wedding (proving how few real friends she must actually have since they didn’t have many guests) so I bet she’s devvo not to be attending.
I’m sure we will have to listen to how hard that’s been for her, not being able to travel and have a holiday with fellow influencers. Poor lamb.

and can Jack please either get a hair transplant or embrace it and shave it off?
Sick of seeing that bloody comb over.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For someone who claims to be a makeup artist she really has zero references or knowledge
Everything is either “grungey” or “not grungey”
I was thinking this the other day, she never seems to do reviews of products or anything anymore? It’s just all her ‘everyday makeup’ which is the same every time.. I thought she was starting to do more tutorial style content where she was showing makeup ‘hacks’ etc, i quite liked those ones since she seemed to be sharing some actual knowledge instead of putting the same products on her face over and over

She only ever does #AD now. Has to keep lazy Jack in luxury cars I guess

She’s seems to declare everything has she ever got into trouble with the ASA?
she is the worst at declaring and has been pulled up by the ASA all the time. I think she even complained about it on something, can’t remember which vlog

Reactions: 2
I thought the rules were that we could travel but only within our areas ie. stay local? Or did I miss an update? Didn’t think St Andrews was part of Glasgow 👀

• Haha
I thought the rules were that we could travel but only within our areas ie. stay local? Or did I miss an update? Didn’t think St Andrews was part of Glasgow 👀
Anywhere in Scotland, as long as it’s not overnight.

Yeah you’re allowed to travel anywhere in Scotland as of Friday for meeting people outdoors, recreation or informal exercise

After her fall out with Sam Ravndahl, I just couldn’t really stand her anymore.

[/QUOTE]

Why did they fall out?

Just like how they exclusively shop in Waitrose now and buy tiny ready meals which cost about £8 lmao what’s the point they’re literally just doing it to show off that they can shop in a fancy shop
They sell those tiny meals I'm Tesco too, it's just being wanky AF

Fwiw, I've got the brochure of her house listing & it's described as pollockshields on that, if you type in the address Google maps describes it as bellahouston & when you look at it on the map the closest thing is dumbreck. So everyone is correct awright! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.