Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this last pic pushed me over the edge. Unfollowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another evening of ad's on insta 😴😴😴 I feel like she has totally forgotten how to create actual content that she isn't getting paid for. It's becoming a massive borefest

Reactions: 4
Another evening of ad's on insta 😴😴😴 I feel like she has totally forgotten how to create actual content that she isn't getting paid for. It's becoming a massive borefest
That £900k house ain’t gonna pay for itself…

• Haha
Just poppin in to say those new teeth are absolutely honkin. They’re fuckin massive - the hulk has smaller teeth than her!

Also I think it speaks to how disingenuous influencer culture is - to get your teeth redone in such a drastic way and not even mention it / have it in the vlog? Ridiculous!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just poppin in to say those new teeth are absolutely honkin. They’re fuckin massive - the hulk has smaller teeth than her!

Also I think it speaks to how disingenuous influencer culture is - to get your teeth redone in such a drastic way and not even mention it / have it in the vlog? Ridiculous!
only mot mentioned because she paid. If it was a freebie we would be sick hearing about it. Either that or the dentist asked her not to mention them because they are too hulk smash huge

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Random point, I know obviously 1.4 million is a lot but I feel like she hasn’t climbed THAT much since reaching 1 mil on instagram, didn’t that happen a few years ago? I wonder how many new audiences find her and decide to follow or if she’s just relying on her diehards who have been with her since the start

Reactions: 2
Or how many she has purchased. I think they have for Jack. Lots of duff follower accounts

Reactions: 3
Or how many she has purchased. I think they have for Jack. Lots of duff follower accounts
I guess the proof is in the Vieve account, only 136k so 10% of JGs supposed followers and the posts on that account only get around 1000 likes 😅 you’d expect a lot more of her ‘followers’ were really engaged with her

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Random point, I know obviously 1.4 million is a lot but I feel like she hasn’t climbed THAT much since reaching 1 mil on instagram, didn’t that happen a few years ago? I wonder how many new audiences find her and decide to follow or if she’s just relying on her diehards who have been with her since the start
Funny I was thinking this too. Mostly cause I noticed the views on her YouTube vids don't really correspond with her subscriber count

Was popping on to speak about the teeth... I know it’s been covered. But it’s all I can think about when I see her. It looks like one tooth? Or dentures?
I am so puzzled...they were lovely before!

Reactions: 1
58F594CA-48AD-459A-9E36-3A5CBC82D889.jpeg

Someone tell me why she thinks these are orite. They both look bleeping daft with their tWeAKmEnTs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.