Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see White Rabbit has set their IG to private. Hopefully her insane conspiracy theories are backfiring.

Reactions: 13
Has she addressed the crackpot White Rabbit Healing refusing service to those who have been vaccinated malarkey? I think Jack's had the 1st dose. What's Jamie doing? It's open to all adults in her postcode so she's definitely eligible. I hope she isn't refusing it based on that lunatics ramblings!
I am not “picking a side”, however it’s her body, her choice, whether she’s influenced by someone else or not

Reactions: 8
I am not “picking a side”, however it’s her body, her choice, whether she’s influenced by someone else or not
I’m sure she said she’s getting vaccinated, but I’m also pretty sure she’s in London atm? As long as she isn’t spouting anti vaccine bullshit, I don’t think it’s any of our business lol.

Reactions: 10
I kind of wished she dyed her hair dark, it seems to be a trend now and I think it would suit her, plus it would make her eyes pop a lot more.
I agree she is pretty but I think she was so much prettier before the filler and the weird faces she makes for pictures are not great either in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In her new vlog she keeps throwing the word; feng shui around, does she know it's a practice and not just a 'vibe'??

forgive me if she adressed it, I was watching her video whilst getting ready 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In her new vlog she keeps throwing the word; feng shui around, does she know it's a practice and not just a 'vibe'??
probably not, she will have seen it on someone’s IG/Pinterest. That will be the extent of her knowledge

Reactions: 3
probably not, she will have seen it on someone’s IG/Pinterest. That will be the extent of her knowledge
That’s really embarrassing for her, from what i know, it’s a really specific and complex practice and some people take it quite seriously, I wish she would try a little harder.

I remember feng shui being a ‘trend’ a while ago, possibly the early 2000s. I hope we’ve moved on from using cultural practices as trends. I think Jamie possibly fedora have an interest in it though, although how she used it wasn’t the best.

• Heart
Just watched the cosmo interview, why on earth would she choose that background for an interview that's on their website??? Looks bloody awful, also she is putting a voice on the whole way through the video, I couldn't even finish watching it 😂
Screenshot_20210603_181105_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched the cosmo interview, why on earth would she choose that background for an interview that's on their website??? Looks bloody awful, also she is putting a voice on the whole way through the video, I couldn't even finish watching it 😂View attachment 601627
yeah I thought the exact same about her voice, but I think Cosmo have made her Pitch higher than it actually is, so strange. Jamie’s got a nice deep rich tones and that sounded like a chipmunk

Just a random thought but I wonder if her parents have been vaccinated, I know she’s mentioned her mum is a bit of a hippy and does all her at home remedies etc so wonder if they’re of the same ilk as WRH..

Reactions: 5
she definitely has filler face and is still in her 20’s. Can you imagine how she is going to turn out.
It annoys me because although she talks about it so frankly and honestly, which is great, she also talks about it like she's being responsible with it. And she just isn't. She went way too far a long time ago. Whoever keeps injecting her needs to be reprimanded.

Reactions: 8
It annoys me because although she talks about it so frankly and honestly, which is great, she also talks about it like she's being responsible with it. And she just isn't. She went way too far a long time ago. Whoever keeps injecting her needs to be reprimanded.
This is the exact reason I would never go back to Laura Miller! She’s great at her job but she just can’t say no! Between JG and Lee Sherrington (another Scottish influencer she injects) they are just too far x

Reactions: 6
I used to think it was so weird that Jack came on all her brand trips like who paid for him? Did he pay? Or did Jamie tell the brands that she OnLy CoMeS oN tHe TrIp If My JaCk CaN cOmE aSwELL

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.