Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah no that was snide of me wasn’t it
Shouldn’t have said that

I think the general consensus on this forum is that we all have a wee soft spot for Jamie, she just needs to wind it in a wee bit. People (myself included) might not like the fillers, but she is gorgeous with or without them and she comes accross confident in her figure, and rightly so, those legs 🤩🤩

Tattle gets such a bad name for bullying and name calling and I hate to see people called ugly or fat.

But I mean, I might be wrong everybody might not agree with me I just feel like she's one of those girls you know, who just annoy you and you just want them to do better

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Abce3456

VIP Member
Forgot to comment on here after what happened here in Glasgow over the weekend. Jack, if you read this, I hope you're ashamed and mortified about how our city was disgustingly vandalised by brainless rats all in the name of the team you associate with yourself so much. The rest of us are so incredibly ashamed of you as a whole. We had fireworks going on around us for about 10 hours straight until midnight. We couldn't go anywhere near town on Saturday as we were too scared to get abused by MD2020 drunk neds who fight with each other and anyone who walks past them. Those neanderthals were shitting and pissing on the streets and in other people's properties. Imagine being so thick to think that a celebration means absolutely trashing the main square with war memorials even though you're such big unionists! Imagine winning a game where men kick a ball in a grass field and thinking it's okay to act like such an embarrassment in your own city, while the rest of us are still stuck in extended tier 3 lockdown restrictions. I don't support any team and couldn't care less for football in general, but the amount of hate I feel for the Rangers fans is neverending and will never ever ever understand why anyone would choose to be one of them or even be associated with the name. DISGUSTING!
Aye cause jack McCann was single-handily responsible for the madness over the weekend. He’s a supporter of the team, doesn’t mean he agreed with what they done. 110% unfair to be connecting him with it especially in a threat that’s about his wife!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s seriously having just half a grapefruit for breakfast and openly showing it over and over.. and showing how to ‘make it’. Just googled at it’s like 50 calories - stop promoting that as a healthy breakfast!!
Half a grapefruit, a black coffee and 10 fags. Sorted.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Bants at her saying all her face botox/filler has dissolved and gone. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

HA

HAHAHA
HA

Fuck off mate, you’re still filled and botox’d to death.

• Haha
  • Heart

MoniC

Chatty Member
He's starting to look like this lovely german "celebrity". I knew I'd seen this face somewhere before
1621625529183.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Jade Mitzi

VIP Member
It was another thing about Jamie that put me off. Her repetitive whinging about ‘working hard’. Really? Tell that to a cleaner, a nurse, a firefighter, a delivery driver. She has such poor awareness of social reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
Is it strange for her to support SNP? I’m from NI, and know nothing about Scottish politics but it’s been mentioned that Jack supports Rangers and Rangers supporters here are all about unionism with the UK so I always thought it was the same over there? I apologise in advance for my ignorance 😂😂
People that vote based on the football team they support, are frankly idiots.

• Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
I'm gonna throw it out there... Why so much beef with Jack? Why'd you think he'd go back to his trade full time?
Why is it not okay if he's busy supporting his wife?
If a woman married a man and did nothing forever, that's fine?
I think folks main issue with Jack is that he’s a walking cringe fest. He actually thinks he’s something when in fact he’s just hanging off the coattails of his wife. I have no issue if he wants to work for Jamie and help her out but he’s really trying to make himself an influencer when he actually just comes across as a bit of a fanny.

• Heart

TalulahGB

I don't mind Jamie. Just bugs me that she is now so high end with products she advertise and what she buys and reviews.

No one can afford that infra red sleeping bag love.....show us some superdrug make up!

Reactions: 29

MysteryGuessed

The clothing haul featured in this week’s vlog totals £894.10. Definitely doesn’t help the argument of not being relatable anymore 👀

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28