Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's maybe just me, but I always find it slightly amusing when folk are really into natural remedies and natural healing... yet have big fake titties with an implant made of god knows what chemicals and pump their face and lips full of filler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I really hope Jamie doesn't publicly support WRH again, go if you must but don't give her the support of an influencer when she holds such controversial views.

As for the IKEA set up, at first I also was a bit wtf given she'd got that apothecary unit built which seemed much more in keeping with the style of the house, but when she explained about it getting messy & being able to wipe it down & stuff it made sense. I think her makeup unit is brilliant I just wasn't sure about it in the old house.

Reactions: 5
I see she is dipping into Mrs Hinch territory now with the floor cleaner. Wonder if that’s Jacks job, for pocket money.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she is dipping into Mrs Hinch territory now with the floor cleaner. Wonder if that’s Jacks job, for pocket money.
I know it’s their job but it really gets me when Influencers are gifted such mundane items like this 😂😂

I know it’s their job but it really gets me when Influencers are gifted such mundane items like this 😂😂
But she's a make-up influencer, so why the duck is she being sent floor cleaners and tellies? She won't even give a proper review as she knows nothing about them. That's what annoys me the most 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
But she's a make-up influencer, so why the duck is she being sent floor cleaners and tellies? She won't even give a proper review as she knows nothing about them. That's what annoys me the most 😅
Exactly! 😂 Like why did they think they think to send her one? She’s got more that enough money to buy one herself, and it’s totally not the target market. Mrs Hinch or Stacey Solomon or someone like that I could understand 😂

Reactions: 1
It loses any appeal to me as she’s not the only influencer I’ve seen who now has this thing 🙄

Reactions: 2
Can anyone explain why they have a ‘supreme’ sticker on their dog’s cone of shame? Like, why?

Can anyone explain why they have a ‘supreme’ sticker on their dog’s cone of shame? Like, why?
Because their a couple a brassnecks. Beautiful dogs i must admit but idiotic and annoying owners, I don’t know how the dogs put up with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's maybe just me, but I always find it slightly amusing when folk are really into natural remedies and natural healing... yet have big fake titties with an implant made of god knows what chemicals and pump their face and lips full of filler.
Not sticking up for her but didn't she get the boobs out?

Reactions: 3
She got them replaced with smaller implants!
I thought she just got them out

They used to live near me - in fact we had gone to see the house and it sold before we got to! I'd often drive past Jack walking the dogs

Reactions: 3
I thought she just got them out

They used to live near me - in fact we had gone to see the house and it sold before we got to! I'd often drive past Jack walking the dogs
Same here, me and a friend took a walk up when they’d just moved in, only went as far as the turn in road to respect privacy etc
Jacks paid my work a fair few visits but I imagine jamie thinks the pub is too earthy for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.