Jamie Genevieve #3 To Chinfinity and Beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she’s losing weight? Just from watching the try on part of the vlog, might just be me but I thought her legs were looking leaner

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think she’s losing weight? Just from watching the try on part of the vlog, might just be me but I thought her legs were looking leaner
100% but she's showing it off and wants us to notice. Always posing to the side in the vlogs and talking in the vlog about how she had noooo idea what size she was and she had been buying 2 sizes too big :rolleyes: She looks good but we all know it hasn't been achieved in a healthy way, she mentions one of the pills she takes is a metabolism tablet to stop her craving sugar and she eats half a grapefruit for breakfast which has about 50 calories. I just hope her younger followers aren't influenced by that behaviour.

Reactions: 18
Watching this weeks vlog a cant get over her new teeth. has defnetily changed her voice aswell

Reactions: 3
I'm gonna throw it out there... Why so much beef with Jack? Why'd you think he'd go back to his trade full time?
Why is it not okay if he's busy supporting his wife?
If a woman married a man and did nothing forever, that's fine?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm gonna throw it out there... Why so much beef with Jack? Why'd you think he'd go back to his trade full time?
I think folks main issue with Jack is that he’s a walking cringe fest. He actually thinks he’s something when in fact he’s just hanging off the coattails of his wife. I have no issue if he wants to work for Jamie and help her out but he’s really trying to make himself an influencer when he actually just comes across as a bit of a fanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
i think if a woman started dating an influencer/YouTuber and tried to force themselves on the world as a ‘content creator’ too they’d get the same flack Jack’s getting - don’t play the gender card 😂😂

edit - also I think it’s the fact that Jamie is famous because she has an actual skill/talent (although debatable now with her makeup looks!) and jacks just trying to be famous for being Jack when he was zero personality and as someone else said, is just a total cringe 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i think if a woman started dating an influencer/YouTuber and tried to force themselves on the world as a ‘content creator’ too they’d get the same flack Jack’s getting - don’t play the gender card 😂😂

edit - also I think it’s the fact that Jamie is famous because she has an actual skill/talent (although debatable now with her makeup looks!) and jacks just trying to be famous for being Jack when he was zero personality and as someone else said, is just a total cringe 😅
First part is spot on! 👏 got nothing to do with gender!

Reactions: 6
I’m going to be really honest here. I used to really support Jamie but it seems now she just isn’t relatable. The girl with the Mini Cooper getting excited about threads of glitter in her hair and so passionate about make up and totally down to earth has long gone and I stopped watching her all together last year. It became all about what she could get and it all about the #gifted or #ad. She just isn’t relatable anymore. People don’t have a spare few hundred pounds to spend on her skincare routine. We want cheap dupes of high end products, drugstore makeup reviews, full face for under £20. Then there’s Jack.... he became too much to bare in her vlogs. I would find myself fast forwarding his parts because I didn’t want to see him. I understand he’s part of her life but it’s make up I want to see, not Jack trying to order room service in a gifted hotel room. He looks like a total fanny with the hair and if the 2012 Jamie and Jack could see how they come across now they would be mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I am quite concerned about her eating habits, you can't eat half a grapefruit for breakfast, eat crap all day like precooked stuff and then take a ton of supplements... and especially you can't show that to your followers.

Reactions: 8
Jack? Is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Because he’s an arrogant bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m going to be really honest here. I used to really support Jamie but it seems now she just isn’t relatable. The girl with the Mini Cooper getting excited about threads of glitter in her hair and so passionate about make up and totally down to earth has long gone and I stopped watching her all together last year. It became all about what she could get and it all about the #gifted or #ad. She just isn’t relatable anymore. People don’t have a spare few hundred pounds to spend on her skincare routine. We want cheap dupes of high end products, drugstore makeup reviews, full face for under £20. Then there’s Jack.... he became too much to bare in her vlogs. I would find myself fast forwarding his parts because I didn’t want to see him. I understand he’s part of her life but it’s make up I want to see, not Jack trying to order room service in a gifted hotel room. He looks like a total fanny with the hair and if the 2012 Jamie and Jack could see how they come across now they would be mortified.
One thing that stuck out to me was that revolution review she did a while back? She was being so judgemental and moaning while they were in boots picking stuff up. For some of her followers, that might be their favourite company or what they can only afford, the relatability has definitely gone down. R.e. The clothing haul in the blog - I understand her reasoning for not going for fast fashion and I applaud that, but like I said, a lot of her following are younger girls who gravitate towards brands like PLT, Boohoo etc because it’s within their budget, Jesus I’m one of them, I’m not saying don’t treat yourself but don’t think you only need good quality things like Jamie has

Reactions: 7
Cause he's a rotten looking little head

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.