Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bugger.lugs

Chatty Member
My heart just broke for Alfie. He looked really uncomfortable at Diren taking the piss out of him for been dressed up.

You look lovely Alfie!

- + -
Facebook memories just reminded me that it is 1 year since I left JSA. I joined knowing all the info anyway but hoped for community spirit. It was very clear instantly that there was a clique/popular group and if wanted go fit in you had to be like them. I stayed put hoping it would help. Even going premium and trying a challenge on the search for the group feeling.

Anyway it was Xmas eve 2019 and it was post after post condoning eachother for eating 1000s of calories. Calories don't count on Christmas day, or the week before or the 2 weeks after it seemed.

I put up a post to see if there was anyone that had an intention of tracking over Christmas and new years. AND MY GOD did I get made to feel like an outsider. I was an idiot. I should enjoy my family. If I'm calorie counting at Christmas they'd never want to be my friend....not one helpful comment even though I had said its because if I stop, it takes me weeks or months to get back on track... It always has. 🙈

Ended up deleting the post because of people pubically ripping into me.

Cancelled my sub and left the group the next day... Xmas day.

That my friends is what happens if you don't fit in at James Smith academy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Fi scot

Don’t forget he’s a quote thieving pioneer of f**k all, who’s most endearing personality trait is he wears budgie smugglers 😂!

James is like a 15 year old lad with no clue about the world, no life experience, no idea about what real life is like, no actual woes, who’s never experienced any hardship. Which is all fine and lovely for him but not when he’s preaching to others.

But really he’s over 30, he really is the old guy in the club, pp said the David Brent of fitness, or maybe the Steve Brookstein of fitness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

dabaebaegoss

I think that’s the same user name?? Have you pissed her off before and she’s blocked you! Lol
Never even heard of her🙈I did however write to Diren asking him why he gave the Frontline worker abuse and I called him out the twat. Weird like she'd have to have searched my name and go through the hassle. Ahh well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Kl202011

Is it just me or has his arrogance increased tenfold this year?

I used to really like him but I feel like all his instagram is is long rants and pics of him skate boarding haha.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
He reads here?? Oh good, James sort your fcking hair out, you look like a vain c*nt trying to cover the receding hairline. Man up. How can I put this? You.Are.Going.Bald.Get.Over.It.
Joe wicks though, he has great hair!

• Haha
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Listed 3 reasons why he doesn’t have tinder and none of them are cos he has a girlfriend 🤣
So Direns project X is normally €199 for the month. He was flogging Jan for €99 instead. Who knows how many subscribers he will have.

Felicity is charging £159 for 10 weeks for her own program ‘the sassy squad’ 🙄

same model for them - one Sunday zoom with Felicity / Diren.

big group whatsapp (that diren isn’t in, same with her for her one, they let a group of strangers run a whatsapp group with each other to motivate )

added To a private FB group where only Diren or Felicity can post (so no interaction allowed)

encourage whatsapp group to set up own FB group so the members can talk and interact.

All recipes, workouts already preset to websites. It’s just a case of you paying €€€ and then entering your weight and height to be given calories. Then off you go trying to figure out those calories and follow the same as every other group before.

so really all diren or felicity or most of that group who run ‘individual’ programs have the same business ‘model’.

One hour of a Sunday in their total input once you pay them .

Diren says ‘I’m the only coach you are accountable to’ - one hour on a Sunday is all they give. pure and utter con. Nobody can be that self motivated that they can blindly follow a generic plan for calories or exercise.

• Wow

Bugger.lugs

Chatty Member
I can’t believe people actually give these idiot conmen money! They are the fitness equivalent of pyramid marketing... ...nothing they offer isn’t available for free or at much better price, or by dealing with a nice local PT/budget or upmarket gym.Imagine being naive enough to get conned by DK! Like most scammers, they make some quick money before people clock onto them. Then they move onto the next legal con scheme...
A few of here got here after feeling ripped off by them. I feel the same about James and Diren now as I do about herbalife and juice plus.

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
LOL @ James trying to sell the ‘last few’ tickets for Ireland and UK tour for Feb - as fucking IF that’s going to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Just unfollowed him.... shaming people for gaining weight in lockdown and then saying “now to watch the world burn” mate you’re a cunt.... you’re not doing anything revolutionary by telling people do more eat less.... I literally cannot deal with the shock jock attitude anymore. He is just an out an out cunt (sorry for the language but argh)

• Heart

Steeevo

He definitely seems to have some commitment issues. His whole lifestyle is based on being able to run away from things without any notice. The only consistency is wanting an audience to play to.

Don't commit or tie yourself down as tomorrow you might wake up and unilaterally decide to bail out if things don't go 100% your way. If you're like that, then the chances are you're going to doomed to repeat a cycle of that.

Don't commit to job, you won't progress and you'll get frustrated, then leave to start from the bottom again. Don't commit to a relationship after the initial honeymoon period and end up leaving or being dumped as you don't value your partner.

Or maybe stick at some of these and reap the benefits later in life. I've got mates who I worked with 20 years ago who are still bouncing around entry level jobs struggling to support families. I worked hard and got opportunities that have meant I'm financially secure. Similarly in my relationships, I've been with Mrs Steeevo for a few months short of 20 years. Not all plain sailing, but we're happy together and I wouldn't change it for the world.

• Heart

Mick8472

I got sucked in by this guys good looks and the in your face yet approachable style of earlier vids on youtube. Literally got 'not a diet book' in the mail yesterday and stumbled across this site because i was curious if there was any criticism about james and did a Google search. Yeah, not sure i'm willing to take advice from a guy who is proud of pissing in his girlfriends bed.

The fair points podcast is another reason i can't take him seriously, just comes across like an obnoxious lad who would be shit to live with because he can't be fucked taking out a full bin bag. Also, fitness professionals bragging about drug use like a teenager is pretty pathetic

I think james had potential but he's lost himself to the gram clique, women throwing themselves at him (and ricky martin if comments from the last podcast are to be believed) and general ego inflation.

James is one of those people who can't handle fame and should probably consider stepping back and reassessing the what and why of his reasons for doing all this.

James, pull your head in son.

Kathykit

So I've listed to the podcast thing... turns out he dumped her by text. This, a girl he was saying he was in love with a few months back.

Its about 55 mins in if you want to listen to his justification on it.

Sociopath.

• Wow

TheRoyalHousekeeper

That podcast about the break up is so disrespectful to makenna. Ferris was all over their relationship posting on social media and it seemed they’d all really bonded and she brought her group of female friends in. Feel sorry for her to have been discarded so horribly by them.

• Sad

VIP Member
She probably blocked you because you mentioned the frontline worker to him, she needs to show support to her fake boyfriend to get him to love her somehow 😂

• Haha

Froggies

Chatty Member
I wasn’t following when he was with Shellee but I was when he was with Shona and honestly, he came across totally different to how he is now. He seemed informative, fun and happy. They split and he turned into a bitter pleb.

I personally don’t believe he gets all these requests to sleep with him...I think he uses a second account to send those questions to himself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Steeevo

That also reminds me I need to get rid of his first book (why did I buy it?!) in case my wife sees it on my bookshelf and thinks getting the second one would be a good Christmas present!

• Haha

Froggies

Chatty Member
I can’t listen to his body positivity video because I’m mostly distracted by how absolutely shit he looks. He needs to ditch the booze and drugs. What a twat he’s turned out to be.