James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She behaves like a 12 year old, hence why she's so comfortable online. In the real world, I imagine she would struggle to form friendships because she's so annoying.

She is SO annoying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I always think its suspicious when someone a girl doesn't have alot of girl friends. Or a guy that doesn't have boy friends in fairness.... if you can't form lasting friendships, who is the common denominator in that?

I imagine her to be quite bitchy to be honest.

Reactions: 6
She is SO annoying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I always think its suspicious when someone a girl doesn't have alot of girl friends. Or a guy that doesn't have boy friends in fairness.... if you can't form lasting friendships, who is the common denominator in that?

I imagine her to be quite bitchy to be honest.
Definitely. Probably really unapproachable. I’ve seen she’s moving to a flat on her own, how long has she been with diren now? Surely it’s hitting her in the face HE WONT COMMIT

Reactions: 3
Who exactly is he acting up for ? I certainly don’t find it funny and I can’t be the only one. What if there as a cat, child or dog bending down hidden behind the bins! Even if there wasn’t it’s a stupid immature thing to do. Why is he so desperate to prove he’s such a ‘LAD’ to be around- he has no real schedule he’s like the college drop out of your friend gang while all of you go to lectures.

Reactions: 4
Definitely. Probably really unapproachable. I’ve seen she’s moving to a flat on her own, how long has she been with diren now? Surely it’s hitting her in the face HE WONT COMMIT
Diren couldn't commit to a girl he was with for 8 years and who he lived with and was engaged to be married to. OF COURSE he won't commit to Felicity. In about a year's time, I wouldn't be surprised if he got sick and dumped him and he didn't bat an *eyelid* about it.

• Sick
Diren couldn't commit to a girl he was with for 8 years and who he lived with and was engaged to be married to. OF COURSE he won't commit to Felicity. In about a year's time, I wouldn't be surprised if he got sick and dumped him and he didn't bat an *eyelid* about it.
Ah in fairness by most peoples standards Diren was a kid when he got engaged. A blessing in disguise for both of them that they never made it up the aisle!

Edited to add.. how many of us would currently be divorced if we had married at that age?

Reactions: 6
he must be loving playing up to this “bad guy” persona that he has created for himself. There’s barely any fitness content anymore. Just pure “bants” and lads lads lads. bleeping embarrassing

Reactions: 11
I am absolutely ashamed to say I liked James. I am a bit embarrassed that I bought his first book and listened to most of his podcast episodes.

one day I was listening to the fair points podcast and I literally stopped and thought to myself “what the duck are you doing?” and turned it off instantly and never went back.

I thought James was a breath of fresh air to the fitness industry at the start. I always knew he was an arrogant wanker but now he is insufferable.

Also “a secret feminist” 😂

could go on and on....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Haven't really kept track of him the last few months but I just watched a load of his most recent stories and I'm just not really sure what the attraction is? 31 and acts 18. Freely admits drug use. Recycling content from years ago.

Actually worst part of him is the amount of copycats he has inspired.

I am absolutely ashamed to say I liked James. I am a bit embarrassed that I bought his first book and listened to most of his podcast episodes.

one day I was listening to the fair points podcast and I literally stopped and thought to myself “what the duck are you doing?” and turned it off instantly and never went back.

I thought James was a breath of fresh air to the fitness industry at the start. I always knew he was an arrogant wanker but now he is insufferable.

Also “a secret feminist” 😂

could go on and on....
This was me exactly! I used to watch his stories daily, had a bit of a crush on him too. Now he is completely insufferable and the sight of him makes me wince a bit. It’s like when you see an ex out and about and wonder what the duck you saw in them 🤢

Reactions: 19
He is off his face in his stories.if he wants go be taken seriously why not just put the phone down!?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Felicity’s with diren for xmas! She posts the exact same stories as him, he does a dance skip thing so does she! I can’t imagine saying to my boyfriend.. babe can you just video me dancing please while we’re walking down the street! He would think I’ve gone mental!

Reactions: 2
My heart just broke for Alfie. He looked really uncomfortable at Diren taking the piss out of him for been dressed up.

You look lovely Alfie!

- + -
Facebook memories just reminded me that it is 1 year since I left JSA. I joined knowing all the info anyway but hoped for community spirit. It was very clear instantly that there was a clique/popular group and if wanted go fit in you had to be like them. I stayed put hoping it would help. Even going premium and trying a challenge on the search for the group feeling.

Anyway it was Xmas eve 2019 and it was post after post condoning eachother for eating 1000s of calories. Calories don't count on Christmas day, or the week before or the 2 weeks after it seemed.

I put up a post to see if there was anyone that had an intention of tracking over Christmas and new years. AND MY GOD did I get made to feel like an outsider. I was an idiot. I should enjoy my family. If I'm calorie counting at Christmas they'd never want to be my friend....not one helpful comment even though I had said its because if I stop, it takes me weeks or months to get back on track... It always has. 🙈

Ended up deleting the post because of people pubically ripping into me.

Cancelled my sub and left the group the next day... Xmas day.

That my friends is what happens if you don't fit in at James Smith academy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
My heart just broke for Alfie. He looked really uncomfortable at Diren taking the piss out of him for been dressed up.

You look lovely Alfie!

- + -
Facebook memories just reminded me that it is 1 year since I left JSA. I joined knowing all the info anyway but hoped for community spirit. It was very clear instantly that there was a clique/popular group and if wanted go fit in you had to be like them. I stayed put hoping it would help. Even going premium and trying a challenge on the search for the group feeling.

Anyway it was Xmas eve 2019 and it was post after post condoning eachother for eating 1000s of calories. Calories don't count on Christmas day, or the week before or the 2 weeks after it seemed.

I put up a post to see if there was anyone that had an intention of tracking over Christmas and new years. AND MY GOD did I get made to feel like an outsider. I was an idiot. I should enjoy my family. If I'm calorie counting at Christmas they'd never want to be my friend....not one helpful comment even though I had said its because if I stop, it takes me weeks or months to get back on track... It always has. 🙈

Ended up deleting the post because of people pubically ripping into me.

Cancelled my sub and left the group the next day... Xmas day.

That my friends is what happens if you don't fit in at James Smith academy.
Aw that’s sad as they love to say what a great community it is! Even here in tattle I don’t think anyone would be horrible to someone about their opinion, yes we do have differences of opinion but that’s what’s makes it interesting! But they could have been helpful I.e... I’m personally not tracking over xmas but if you are how about trying xyz? So bad!
What happened with Alfie? Sorry i missed it just curious x

Reactions: 3
Aw that’s sad as they love to say what a great community it is! Even here in tattle I don’t think anyone would be horrible to someone about their opinion, yes we do have differences of opinion but that’s what’s makes it interesting! But they could have been helpful I.e... I’m personally not tracking over xmas but if you are how about trying xyz? So bad!
What happened with Alfie? Sorry i missed it just curious x
Just seemed to make him really uncomfortable. In my opinion. But Diren is always dragging people down to make himself feel better. Diren seems like a proper insecure boy that thrives on making others feel uncomfortable

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Is Alfie Direns housemate? Don’t pay attention anymore but just checked to see about the dressing up thing-he is adorable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.