Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybob

So direns going to oz.....when all international flights are cancelled...for a piss up......I mean you can’t class going on tour essential. Yes he can argue it’s work and he’ll lose money but so are the businesses in the uk that have had to shut! Total disrespect. Hes no better than all the porta potties going to Dubai
As much as the road man annoys me these days I work in the events industry and I have to disagree with this.

Australia is mostly back to normal with festivals happening and annoyingly James is somehow selling out big venues and on a show like that there’s probably 100 people that work on them at that size from production to venue staff to bars and security.

Lots of performers are going out there as no work here. I saw subfocus dj’ing at a festival in New Zealand etc

The government would have granted him a work visa on this basis as they benefit the economy and jobs as James as said before he doesn’t have PR

I’m surprised Diren is happy to hotel quarantine as I can’t imagine he will get an exemption

How they have sold out the roundhouse and Victoria warehouse months in advance?? They hold 1000’s of people and the roundhouse is apparently 35 grand just to hire. Surely the tickets can’t be €100 / £100? Be interesting to see the refund process when they inevitably get moved