James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this thread is about James but I have dipped into Diren’s past 2 podcasts (mainly because I fancy Jay Morton and also was dying to hear Sven talk normally) it’s so awkward... the convo doesn’t flow and its a bit cringe. I don’t actually mind Diren but he doesn’t come across as a particularly intelligent bloke!

Reactions: 7
I know this thread is about James but I have dipped into Diren’s past 2 podcasts (mainly because I fancy Jay Morton and also was dying to hear Sven talk normally) it’s so awkward... the convo doesn’t flow and its a bit cringe. I don’t actually mind Diren but he doesn’t come across as a particularly intelligent bloke!
I preferred Diren to James actually but I’ll NEVER get over that nasty video he sent to a frontline nurse . Wow did he show his true colours and they weren’t pretty.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did you hear Diren say of Grenade(?) "they are doing all they can to sign me" - or something to that effect.

Get over yourself pal, I proper cringed.

Reactions: 5
Don’t worry,this thread is for the lot of them,James has just been at peak prick level lately which is why so much chat is about him lol.

diren isn’t annoying me so much lately,goes to show just how annoying James is being lol(saying that I haven’t been following their posts or stories much lately at all which is helping my sanity).

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or has his arrogance increased tenfold this year?

I used to really like him but I feel like all his instagram is is long rants and pics of him skate boarding haha.

Reactions: 17
His latest “no one cares about you posting your work out” Insta.... please tell me he’s being ironic? Or maybe it’s just moronic... pot kettle springs to mind Mr Smith

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s somewhere on the James Smith & his insta clique thread. It was disgusting the abuse he gave her.
That was me he gave abuse too. Think it was on the first thread

managed to find my old post. Just a reminder what the real wannabe gangster Diren is!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That was me he gave abuse too. Think it was on the first thread

managed to find my old post. Just a reminder what the real wannabe gangster Diren is!
Well I’m a nurse too and still holding a grudge on your behalf 😂😂😂 It was a ridiculous thing to send, and if he ever made it properly big, as in daytime TV big, I’m sure it would haunt his “career”. Realistically though his job is being pals with James, who appears to be in a bit of a sinking ship right now.

@HHH_7 video above is what I was referring to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Well I’m a nurse too and still holding a grudge on your behalf 😂😂😂 It was a ridiculous thing to send, and if he ever made it properly big, as in daytime TV big, I’m sure it would haunt his “career”. Realistically though his job is being pals with James, who appears to be in a bit of a sinking ship right now.

@HHH_7 video above is what I was referring to.
What an hole!! I hope that does come back to bite him on his wannabe gangster arse!

Reactions: 6
On today's 'Live,' James professes that he's now an adult - because he's purchased a chair and a desk... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.