James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've listed to the podcast thing... turns out he dumped her by text. This, a girl he was saying he was in love with a few months back.

Its about 55 mins in if you want to listen to his justification on it.

Sociopath.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So I've listed to the podcast thing... turns out he dumped her by text. This, a girl he was saying he was in love with a few months back.

Its about 55 mins in if you want to listen to his justification on it.

Sociopath.
She’s had a lucky escape!

Reactions: 10
His lack of compassion for anybody and anything is worrying. His arse licking mates all seem to encourage it too

Reactions: 6
How the duck has he written a life coach book if this is his way of dealing with things?

His commitment issues stem from his biological parents putting his up for adoption. I know the parents that raised him are his mum and dad but it’s obviously caused some issues. He should address them now with therapy. He’ll he the oldest swinger in town, trying to be relevant on insta and spouting any old crap that gives him short term attention.
Give him 10 years and he will be taking over Wayne Linekers role 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I suppose the most worrying thing with his whole devotion to sunk cost fallacy, is he could give up and do this at any minute if he doesn't get his own way with a girlfriend, wife, kid, friends, housemates, business partner, etc. He probably doesn't want to address the reasons why he struggles to commit and just writes it off as "oh well, I'm just selfish, let man live."

TBH, whilst the drama is entertaining from a reality point of view watching a man child PT, it's the fact he seems to revell in this narcissism and encourage others to copy him to help validate his point of view.

Reactions: 11
I remember on one of James’ q&a stories a while ago, someone had asked if they should keep saving for a house deposit or go travelling and he said go travelling as you definitely won’t regret that.
In some situations yes, seize the moment but I’m not sure his approach is always very sensible. I like to have savings and although I do save up for things I would like I try to keep some for a rainy day too. I would feel so uncomfortable blowing the lot on travelling or whatever and having nothing as a fall back.
Maybe I’m just boring 😂
I feel he promotes quite an immature attitude towards ‘adult responsibilities’ but I do like his nutrition advice, sometimes
He's always had his parents to fall back on that's why. He moved to Australia with nothing.... But his parents that would buy him a return ticket to their massive house and land of it didnt work... He never has and never will have responsibility for anything.

Reactions: 12
He's always had his parents to fall back on that's why. He moved to Australia with nothing.... But his parents that would buy him a return ticket to their massive house and land of it didnt work... He never has and never will have responsibility for anything.
Didn't he leave the UK originally with "only" £5k to his name? Plus the parental safety net.

I vaguely remember (I know sad) something earlier in the year him mentioning something about being added to his parents' mortgage. Not sure if that was to help them or a longer term attempt to avoid inheritance tax.

I get, to point, that these days it's harder to save for a deposit and it's easier in the short term to opt out and live for the day. Fair play if you can do this and are willing to accept the long term consequences. I'd put financial stability above being able to tell some anecdotes about sleeping in a youth hostel for months. Maybe I'm just boring.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
My son who’s 18 has just bought his first house. It’s got a massive garden and can be extended if he wants kids etc when he’s older. He’s set for life as the town we live in is quite nice and He’ll be mortgage free at 38. Now that’s due to hard work since he was 16. He enjoys his job but not everyday like most ppl. Now if this was James he’d have just given up and gone travelling with his savings? Then end up with having to start again in his 30’s. Which is actually fine for alot of ppl but for most they like the security. Way I see it James is still a mummy’s boy who does what he wants when he wants as his parents will always bail him out. He’s got commitment issues and issues being adopted which he needs to deal with. There’s no way he should be giving advice to ppl as what I’ve heard him say just lately is dangerous and will leave ppl with mental health issues as they haven’t got his safety net to fall back on. I honestly think he should give up with the persona and disappear to just concentrate on his app as he’s becoming a rubbish spokesperson for his brand and it won’t be long before ppl start pulling him up about it

So frustrating that he is out drinking and dancing. For anyone who doesn’t know there is a recent covid cluster in one area of Sydney after previously being no community transmission since December 3rd, which is now growing quite rapidly and obviously spreading over wider Sydney. That particular area of Sydney has been locked down with the same restrictions they had in March, and the Premier specifically said for all of Sydney if you don’t need to go out on Saturday night don’t. So him and his friends think they are that important that their night out trumps community safety? And peoples Christmas plans? Unless it gets under control in the next day or two I won’t be able to see my mum (who was diagnosed with Cancer this year and lives alone) for Christmas. People like him who can’t follow a basic instruction really irritate me. I really liked him in the beginning but I’ll be unfollowing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If challenged, no doubt he'll hide behind saying mental health is more important than stopping covid, despite him not needing to go out. Sprinkle in some out of context suicide rates. Then say people are soft these days as covid isn't that bad.

Basically, the same as everything in his life, his opinion and wants override everyone else's. Narcissistic cock.

Reactions: 5
Yeah that is so true. He really is so selfish and self-absorbed, I guess it doesn’t impact him that much because he doesn’t have family in Australia and he lives with his housemates who he’s probably having Christmas with anyway. He also doesn’t have a job to go to or any difficulty with money so he doesn’t care 😠

Reactions: 3
Plus its not like they have been living under massive restrictions to date - was a night out really necessary? Its not like some countries that are opening up after weeks of very severe restrictions. This is the person who loves Aus so much he would like to live there on a permanent basis but yet when asked to make a small sacrifice for the greater good can't bring himself to bother.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree. Pubs and stuff reopened early June I think and things have been basically back to “normal” since then except for having to book, and record a check in. So yes, there really was no need for a night out. Especially when he lives with them!! Drink and dance at your own house.
And evidence has shown us that a short sharp lockdown has worked for other places over here, because our numbers are relatively low so we’ve been able to get on the front foot with contact tracing and get really really good systems in place. South Australia had a cluster that was quickly basically eradicated through very strict measures for a couple of weeks. New Zealand had the same and were locked down completely for a week or so and it was all relatively ok again.
All it needs is for people to do their part. The fact that he can’t stay in for 1 weekend and thinks his needs trump others says a lot about him.
Anyway, I’ll stop now, I don’t want it to turn in to a covid whinge!! Just makes me so angry.

Reactions: 2
Tbf I think Makenna had a lucky escape. He keeps saying he wants a kid but not necessarily be with the mother.
How would that work exactly.
" James what time you picking Billy up tomorrow "
Well you see the boyzz r havin a COD sesh followed by a nerf gun war in the paddling pool so .... if it isnt a duck yes it is a duck no .. you know how it is bleep"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tbf I think Makenna had a lucky escape. He keeps saying he wants a kid but not necessarily be with the mother.
How would that work exactly.
" James what time you picking Billy up tomorrow "
Well you see the boyzz r havin a COD sesh followed by a nerf gun war in the paddling pool so .... if it isnt a duck yes it is a duck no .. you know how it is bleep"
PS - Let Dad Live

• Haha
Reactions: 21
James Smith. The yoyo dieter that preaches things even he can't stick too. He may claim to be healthy but I bet his insides tell a completely different story.

It's just calories in vs calories out. Then why can't you stick to it James?! Why can't you eat maintenence? Why did you fail your own JSA challenge?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.