Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calabria

VIP Member
My heart just broke for Alfie. He looked really uncomfortable at Diren taking the piss out of him for been dressed up.

You look lovely Alfie!

- + -
Facebook memories just reminded me that it is 1 year since I left JSA. I joined knowing all the info anyway but hoped for community spirit. It was very clear instantly that there was a clique/popular group and if wanted go fit in you had to be like them. I stayed put hoping it would help. Even going premium and trying a challenge on the search for the group feeling.

Anyway it was Xmas eve 2019 and it was post after post condoning eachother for eating 1000s of calories. Calories don't count on Christmas day, or the week before or the 2 weeks after it seemed.

I put up a post to see if there was anyone that had an intention of tracking over Christmas and new years. AND MY GOD did I get made to feel like an outsider. I was an idiot. I should enjoy my family. If I'm calorie counting at Christmas they'd never want to be my friend....not one helpful comment even though I had said its because if I stop, it takes me weeks or months to get back on track... It always has. 🙈

Ended up deleting the post because of people pubically ripping into me.

Cancelled my sub and left the group the next day... Xmas day.

That my friends is what happens if you don't fit in at James Smith academy.
The JSA did a secret Santa and some woman got sent actual horse shit through the post because the guy who drew her name didn’t like her. It’s a collection of c*nts

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Latest James post, a nod to tattle with his 'con man' line.
🙋‍♀️ James don't be shy, say hello! And can you find some new content? Same old rehashed story of how you 'made it' starting to sound like Uncle Albert ffs. Tell us about the war again James zzzzz

God he is truly empty inside isn't he, LSD at his age, unless you are experimenting for the 1st time, its a no, he really has issues.
Over compensated as a child by his adoptive parents.

He has an awful relationship with food, his binging is clear. As for the before and afters, Layla was the only one of his jsa I followed, she has since piled the weight back on, funny just like slimming world folk do.

Felicity makes my teeth itch, her mouth and teeth are huge! Like seriously huge, she is not pretty and I won't take it back, this is tattle.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Kiki999

I respect Joe Wicks so much for never responding to James' digs at him. It just makes James look like an immature attention seeker by trying to use his name but getting no bite back. Whether you think it's the most optimal way to train or not I appreciate his positivity and focus on his own work rather than trying to bring others down to get ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There are so many things I would like to say about this absolute moron but after watching his post this morning I would like to start with that. Whilst I realise being obese is not healthy (and yes I’m overweight myself) I see the point of body positivity as not persecuting someone for being obese. Most overweight people are well aware they are and don’t need it shoved in their face constantly by people being ‘controversial’ for extra views. Do we pick on people who are underweight as much as those that are overweight? Anyway my point to is how does someone like James Smith sit there saying this stuff this morning when he continually binges and quite obviously has a bad relationship with food himself has admitted in his last email that he’s developing a bad relationship with alcohol and freely admits he takes drugs. But it’s ok because he swims in the sea and plays BJJ so that makes him healthy. PRICK!

• Heart

Nosylurker

“If anyone is worried about events”

Probably think people are more worried about their jobs to be honest James, but don’t you worry, you just keep grifting...

• Haha
  • Heart

Bbbb67

I agree. As soon I found out he was adopted it all clicked. He’s got issues and he needs to address them rather than buying nerf guns and reliving his youth
I have always hated his answer to how to get rid of my mum tum being 'my mum couldn't have children and I'm sure she would love to have a mum tum, just be grateful you can have children.' It's a bit like saying how do I lose fat from my thighs and him saying just be grateful you have legs. Like obviously it is sad that his mum couldn't have kids and that's not what I'm getting one. But 1, it's a mans answer to a womans problem isnt it. And 2, he is a fitness coach and someone was obviously asking about an insecurity and he essentially told her get back in the kitchen and look after your kids and be grateful. And of course the comments blew up from the cult clapping hands and saying brilliant answer, and any mother that spoke up was shot down

Reactions: 21

brandambassador

VIP Member
Tbf I think Makenna had a lucky escape. He keeps saying he wants a kid but not necessarily be with the mother.
How would that work exactly.
" James what time you picking Billy up tomorrow "
Well you see the boyzz r havin a COD sesh followed by a nerf gun war in the paddling pool so .... if it isnt a fuck yes it is a fuck no .. you know how it is cunt"
PS - Let Dad Live

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
Didn’t someone say he’ll be quoting Lucy lord next? Well this mornings email he has 😂 James you so read here and it obvs bothers you that much why don’t you stop being such a twat? I really don’t get how someone who plays video games, loves to wrestle his mates, wears Speedo’s, and has a girlfriend practically hanging off him at every given opportunity can dare write a book about life? He’s acting like he’s 15 😂 and he has the audacity to tell joe wicks to stay in his lane 😂 honestly he gets more wankerish daily 🙈

• Haha

Steeevo

I've just blocked the cunt. It stops my morbid fascination with how he is still popular and my guilty pleasure of watching his IG drama.

One last thing for any life coaches reading, mate. Yes, you mate. Not everyone has the same goals as you, resources or is looking to copy your lifestyle. Just because you live like a fresher in the uni rugby team, doesn't mean everyone else needs to live like that. Just because you struggle hold down a relationship, don't tell everyone else to walk out on their relationships. Just because you couldn't deal with a low level office job, doesn't mean that everyone should jack in their office job and move to Bali or Australia.

Mate, maybe think about more than yourself and your limited experiences, if you really think your purpose is to help others with life advice.

Or just accept the reality that you're just another social media influencer grifting for cash, every bit as much as the next social media influencer, mate.

• Haha
  • Heart

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
How the fuck has he written a life coach book if this is his way of dealing with things?

His commitment issues stem from his biological parents putting his up for adoption. I know the parents that raised him are his mum and dad but it’s obviously caused some issues. He should address them now with therapy. He’ll he the oldest swinger in town, trying to be relevant on insta and spouting any old crap that gives him short term attention.
Give him 10 years and he will be taking over Wayne Linekers role 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Snoopysnooper

I am absolutely ashamed to say I liked James. I am a bit embarrassed that I bought his first book and listened to most of his podcast episodes.

one day I was listening to the fair points podcast and I literally stopped and thought to myself “what the fuck are you doing?” and turned it off instantly and never went back.

I thought James was a breath of fresh air to the fitness industry at the start. I always knew he was an arrogant wanker but now he is insufferable.

Also “a secret feminist” 😂

could go on and on....
This was me exactly! I used to watch his stories daily, had a bit of a crush on him too. Now he is completely insufferable and the sight of him makes me wince a bit. It’s like when you see an ex out and about and wonder what the fuck you saw in them 🤢

Fi scot

He thinks taking drugs makes him cool and interesting, like he’s 17 or something.

Thread suggestion:
James, drugs don’t make you cool, you’re a charlatan and a tool!

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
My friend is completely obsessed with James et al. She’s a member of JSA, she’s done Diren’s Project X, she’s done Paul Mort’s Unstoppable bollocks and she now talks like a brainwashed fucking idiot. Might have to unfriend her tbh.

• Haha
  • Wow

Opinionated

VIP Member
So direns going to oz.....when all international flights are cancelled...for a piss up......I mean you can’t class going on tour essential. Yes he can argue it’s work and he’ll lose money but so are the businesses in the uk that have had to shut! Total disrespect. Hes no better than all the porta potties going to Dubai

• Wow

Bugger.lugs

Chatty Member
He has quite a few bad reviews on the first book. Drowned out by thousands of reviews of people that actually think he cares about them.

His first book was basically what you get anyway. Plus telling you to leave your partner etc. It did make me realise that he never had any responsibilities and has always known he could fall back on his parents if need be. Travelled to Australia with nothing... But the fact his parents would fly him home if it went to shit. Dumped his girlfriends... Because he had no kids or mortgage with them.

His entire life is planning to fail. No car, no home, and a mum and dad that are happy for him to live there whenever.

A complete failure of a human being. He just doesn't know it yet.

Diren is the same.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
76D8BE86-169B-4FF5-8C88-0D28D3492559.jpeg
Such a wanky/patronising reply from Martin. Bet he wouldn’t be telling people to read more than one post before commenting if they were blowing smoke up his arse.

• Angry

LLJ

Oh & he said it’s very difficult to maintain a relationship when most of your followers are still trying to sleep with you... yes he actually said that 🤣 I’m not sure if I love him or hate him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18