James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s people’s opinion on Paul mort?? They all seem to think he’s a legend but with only a small Instagram following I beg to differ. I find him irritating, shouty, egotistical and his voice just grates one me so I’ve never been able to listen to anything he says!

Reactions: 2
What’s people’s opinion on Paul mort?? They all seem to think he’s a legend but with only a small Instagram following I beg to differ. I find him irritating, shouty, egotistical and his voice just grates one me so I’ve never been able to listen to anything he says!
I had to unfollow him about a year ago. He has completely lost the run of himself. I also couldn’t listen to him constantly sniff snot back his throat during his stories. Especially when he was walking while doing them. That seemed to make it worse. It turned my stomach 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair I really like him but then I really liked James about a Year ago so dont trust my judgement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You could be right I have never seen her working in a gym. Her following has not grown at all over time it has been 22k for a long time. I think it’s like the Diren / James thing. Diren has his 100k followers because of James 690k. And felicity has her few from the same, can’t see how she would be in consistent work as an online coach !? Or maybe she makes so much 1-2 times a year it keeps her going. The time I did Direns one (big regret! I’ve been conned by a few of them , I was so desperate to lose weight I fell for it) there was 176 of us in that months Group. It was £175 at the time. That was €30k and that was just August because it was just after I had my baby
Felicity was, for a long time, working gig economy type jobs to pay for her various trips abroad. The PT career seemed to happen when the dancing failed (because she has no rhythm) and the fitness model/bikini comp road came to an end (because it just doesn't fit with the sort of lifestyle that lot want to lead). She's fit and looks good but has minimal experience, has danced most of her life and and her gurus are just internet hacks.

He's as much about binge, restricting, yoyo dieting as any of the people/organisations he criticises.

Do any of this bunch actually get proven results from their programs? I don't necessarily think before and after photos tell the whole story, but they give an indication.
I think he used DMT, nothing wrong with that in a controlled environment.

James is simply calories in vs calories out. There is nothing fancy.... So the results will always be standard. It’s the ones who go above and beyond where you see amazing results. I’d say James is more “Body changing” than “body transformation’

I think he used DMT, nothing wrong with that in a controlled environment.

James is simply calories in vs calories out. There is nothing fancy.... So the results will always be standard. It’s the ones who go above and beyond where you see amazing results. I’d say James is more “Body changing” than “body transformation’
Is a dance floor a controlled environment? First time he tripped out he was at a rave lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
James Smith is back at it with fatphobic comments, by using Nicole Arbour as his guiding light. And low and behold, he uses it to increase his engagement. Shock horror. He knows his numbers are waning so he goes back to being CoNTRavERSial

Reactions: 9
There are so many things I would like to say about this absolute moron but after watching his post this morning I would like to start with that. Whilst I realise being obese is not healthy (and yes I’m overweight myself) I see the point of body positivity as not persecuting someone for being obese. Most overweight people are well aware they are and don’t need it shoved in their face constantly by people being ‘controversial’ for extra views. Do we pick on people who are underweight as much as those that are overweight? Anyway my point to is how does someone like James Smith sit there saying this stuff this morning when he continually binges and quite obviously has a bad relationship with food himself has admitted in his last email that he’s developing a bad relationship with alcohol and freely admits he takes drugs. But it’s ok because he swims in the sea and plays BJJ so that makes him healthy. PRICK!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don’t forget he’s a quote thieving pioneer of f**k all, who’s most endearing personality trait is he wears budgie smugglers 😂!

James is like a 15 year old lad with no clue about the world, no life experience, no idea about what real life is like, no actual woes, who’s never experienced any hardship. Which is all fine and lovely for him but not when he’s preaching to others.

But really he’s over 30, he really is the old guy in the club, pp said the David Brent of fitness, or maybe the Steve Brookstein of fitness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t listen to his body positivity video because I’m mostly distracted by how absolutely tit he looks. He needs to ditch the booze and drugs. What a twit he’s turned out to be.

Reactions: 15
His hair, his hair his bloody HAAIIIRR. Annoys me more than it should you know. So straw like too. Just ergh. I mean if he can shame everyone for how they look... we can too right?

Reactions: 10
I don’t know what made me think if this but back when James sort of first started out and lived in Aus... he had an Australian mate... was it Shaun?! He was one of the coaches for the academy but then just disappeared. He seemed a bit cray cray to me 😂

Reactions: 1
Oh look he gets offended by ppl getting offended about the Nicole post. Says it was market research to whether he did a video about it he’s such a liar!!! honestly he’s going down fast this ship is sinking 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I don’t know what made me think if this but back when James sort of first started out and lived in Aus... he had an Australian mate... was it Shaun?! He was one of the coaches for the academy but then just disappeared. He seemed a bit cray cray to me 😂
I remember that! He pretended they were fine on his lives when asked, but Shaun was never seen again!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.