James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the thread titles are awesome.

#4 James Smith pisses the bed. Let man live he's losing the hair from his head!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Listed 3 reasons why he doesn’t have tinder and none of them are cos he has a girlfriend 🤣
So Direns project X is normally €199 for the month. He was flogging Jan for €99 instead. Who knows how many subscribers he will have.

Felicity is charging £159 for 10 weeks for her own program ‘the sassy squad’ 🙄

same model for them - one Sunday zoom with Felicity / Diren.

big group whatsapp (that diren isn’t in, same with her for her one, they let a group of strangers run a whatsapp group with each other to motivate )

added To a private FB group where only Diren or Felicity can post (so no interaction allowed)

encourage whatsapp group to set up own FB group so the members can talk and interact.

All recipes, workouts already preset to websites. It’s just a case of you paying €€€ and then entering your weight and height to be given calories. Then off you go trying to figure out those calories and follow the same as every other group before.

so really all diren or felicity or most of that group who run ‘individual’ programs have the same business ‘model’.

One hour of a Sunday in their total input once you pay them .

Diren says ‘I’m the only coach you are accountable to’ - one hour on a Sunday is all they give. pure and utter con. Nobody can be that self motivated that they can blindly follow a generic plan for calories or exercise.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Felicity was charging 1:1 coaching for 259 per month - obviously not many takers under that model and better to follow the copy + paste route Diren has gone down.

Reactions: 4
So Direns project X is normally €199 for the month. He was flogging Jan for €99 instead. Who knows how many subscribers he will have.

Felicity is charging £159 for 10 weeks for her own program ‘the sassy squad’ 🙄

same model for them - one Sunday zoom with Felicity / Diren.

big group whatsapp (that diren isn’t in, same with her for her one, they let a group of strangers run a whatsapp group with each other to motivate )

added To a private FB group where only Diren or Felicity can post (so no interaction allowed)

encourage whatsapp group to set up own FB group so the members can talk and interact.

All recipes, workouts already preset to websites. It’s just a case of you paying €€€ and then entering your weight and height to be given calories. Then off you go trying to figure out those calories and follow the same as every other group before.

so really all diren or felicity or most of that group who run ‘individual’ programs have the same business ‘model’.

One hour of a Sunday in their total input once you pay them .

Diren says ‘I’m the only coach you are accountable to’ - one hour on a Sunday is all they give. pure and utter con. Nobody can be that self motivated that they can blindly follow a generic plan for calories or exercise.
Literally pyramid marketing type hard sale, talk of ‘inner circles’, lies and scams, fake it till you make it style social media posting to make you think they’ve ‘made it’. How do they get away with it..!? Who is their gullible market? Is there any way to warn them and save them from being conned..?

Reactions: 10
Call me crazy here, but as a former longtime follower of Felicity... have we ever seen her working as a PT in a gym? I started following her back when she was in Ibiza still, and I’ve never seen her working in a gym. Her old blog is still knocking around on the internet and it isn’t mentioned on there either.

I mean, I think they’re all cardboard cut outs of each other, but at least James and Diren have proven face to face experience. I don’t understand why if Felicity has it, she hasn’t plastered it all over her website. Most peculiar...

Reactions: 13
Call me crazy here, but as a former longtime follower of Felicity... have we ever seen her working as a PT in a gym? I started following her back when she was in Ibiza still, and I’ve never seen her working in a gym. Her old blog is still knocking around on the internet and it isn’t mentioned on there either.

I mean, I think they’re all cardboard cut outs of each other, but at least James and Diren have proven face to face experience. I don’t understand why if Felicity has it, she hasn’t plastered it all over her website. Most peculiar...
You could be right I have never seen her working in a gym. Her following has not grown at all over time it has been 22k for a long time. I think it’s like the Diren / James thing. Diren has his 100k followers because of James 690k. And felicity has her few from the same, can’t see how she would be in consistent work as an online coach !? Or maybe she makes so much 1-2 times a year it keeps her going. The time I did Direns one (big regret! I’ve been conned by a few of them , I was so desperate to lose weight I fell for it) there was 176 of us in that months Group. It was £175 at the time. That was €30k and that was just August because it was just after I had my baby

• Wow
  • Sad
You could be right I have never seen her working in a gym. Her following has not grown at all over time it has been 22k for a long time. I think it’s like the Diren / James thing. Diren has his 100k followers because of James 690k. And felicity has her few from the same, can’t see how she would be in consistent work as an online coach !?
To be fair to her, I could be wrong in my initial thought - she did do some PT-ing at a small PT studio in SW London somewhere, but that didn’t last long AND was after she had already set up her online programming. The owner of the studio was someone ‘they’ all knew. But still not what I would call consistent face to face experience.

Reactions: 1
Just the name ‘the sassy squad’ makes me want to rip my eyeballs out.
I noticed she has changed her bio from ‘CEO of sassy squad’ to something slightly more modest

I find it hilarious when people write in their bios ‘CEO’ like Jonny big bollocks

• Haha
To be fair to her, I could be wrong in my initial thought - she did do some PT-ing at a small PT studio in SW London somewhere, but that didn’t last long AND was after she had already set up her online programming. The owner of the studio was someone ‘they’ all knew. But still not what I would call consistent face to face experience.
Yes I remember that, it didn’t last long at all and I’m pretty sure all of her 2/3 clients were members of JSA

She definitely hasn’t done enough work in the gym to know enough about it, she’s probably just asking Diren what to do. I think she done a quick course when she got back from Ibiza

Reactions: 3
My friend is completely obsessed with James et al. She’s a member of JSA, she’s done Diren’s Project X, she’s done Paul Mort’s Unstoppable bollocks and she now talks like a brainwashed bleeping idiot. Might have to unfriend her tbh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My friend is completely obsessed with James et al. She’s a member of JSA, she’s done Diren’s Project X, she’s done Paul Mort’s Unstoppable bollocks and she now talks like a brainwashed bleeping idiot. Might have to unfriend her tbh.
But Is she a lean slick and mean motivational maniac machine gangsta???
If not can she get a refund!
In all honesty though, I’m sorry, assays tit to lose a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But Is she a lean slick and mean motivational maniac machine gangsta???
If not can she get a refund!
In all honesty though, I’m sorry, assays tit to lose a friend.
Hah she wishes. More like a COVID rule breaking (but it’s okay because they’re all UNSTOPPABLE) brainwashed moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You could be right I have never seen her working in a gym. Her following has not grown at all over time it has been 22k for a long time. I think it’s like the Diren / James thing. Diren has his 100k followers because of James 690k. And felicity has her few from the same, can’t see how she would be in consistent work as an online coach !? Or maybe she makes so much 1-2 times a year it keeps her going. The time I did Direns one (big regret! I’ve been conned by a few of them , I was so desperate to lose weight I fell for it) there was 176 of us in that months Group. It was £175 at the time. That was €30k and that was just August because it was just after I had my baby
Sad that they will con so many vulnerable people, that’s literally the business model and barely try to hide it... ...if you can’t warn people or they won’t listen, I guess they will get conned. These guys are spineless and shameless, but I guess their ‘crime’ is technical not a crime, and in their defence, they are not violent drug dealers (highly likely customers).

FR has a few ‘clients’=2. She’s just a goofy moron with a decent physique. She has no knowledge to help you or I, only what she has got for free, but now she wants to charge others for it. She/they barely contribute to the gym various spaces they use (3 I know of), yet the owners of those gyms struggle to pay their bills. The BJJ has lost at least two members that I am aware of, because they are sick of this cult crew and seeing irritating and cocky DK at nearly EVERY session... ...To add insult to injury, she/they has a major draining and negative effect of the room’s atmosphere, blanking people, walking around like she owns the place/places with her stupid camera set ups... ...this fitness cult will con big chunks of cash, but it’s not never ending. They have to con enough to buy houses/cars/security etc, the same things they preach against for us...
Their prices are so so bad, you could literally join a budget gym, hire a REAL PT to give you an online or in person kick up the backside and have money left for protein shakes etc...

Re Social distancing, I can categorically confirm DK/PO/FR have broken EVERY rule possible, contact/travel isolation/multiple mixing, they don’t give a flying duck about it, classic psychopathic/narcissistic traits. Me me me, us us us... ...having a girlfriend you’re ‘ashamed’ of is also a major red flag. If she’s a massively irritating c*** then do the decent thing and leave her be...

Also FR started BJJ (For free of course...). Again, they are plotting their next image projection=martial arts experts..!? Think she’s going to have to pay 2021... ...everyone has bills to pay...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Her profile also says ‘pre and post natal trainer’ ... I don’t think I’ve ever seen her do a post about exercise when pregnant or anything like that?!

I can’t believe that anyone buys into this bunch of charlatans, they are mainly in their 20’s/30’s, genetically blessed and have very little to do all day except work out.
The cost of these programmes is genuinely shocking to me, and as a consumer there is zero ability to hold them accountable for their end of the deal. (At least James Smith will work out your calorie intake for free.)

It would be cheaper to subscribe to My Fitness Pal to work out calorie intake and then purchase a subscription to something like Les Mills, which has a ton of content.

Reactions: 14
Can’t believe James email today... something about a ‘psychedelic experience’, I’m reading this right? He means acid trip?

He follows it up with I’m giving up booze for January, and you need to, too.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe James email today... something about a ‘psychedelic experience’, I’m reading this right? He means acid trip?

He follows it up with I’m giving up booze for January, and you need to, too.
He's as much about binge, restricting, yoyo dieting as any of the people/organisations he criticises.

Do any of this bunch actually get proven results from their programs? I don't necessarily think before and after photos tell the whole story, but they give an indication.

He thinks taking drugs makes him cool and interesting, like he’s 17 or something.

Thread suggestion:
James, drugs don’t make you cool, you’re a charlatan and a tool!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.