Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
That man is always trying to prove something.... seems like some pretty low self esteem under all that bravado
typical group of lads, sorry to generalise must normally ex rugby! Loud on nights out, always doing their BJJ on each other, thinking they’re hilarious... isn’t the ‘oh it’s a video’ posing for a picture joke a bit 2019??? He is so desperate for attention on his stories. I used to like him and his snippets of advice! Now I see that he’s actually mad for attention, lives like a 19 year old in college and Uses the siobhan o hagan line of ‘ living my best life’ to refuse to mature any bit or mock people with kids , marriages and mortgages

Reactions: 14

Opinionated

VIP Member
I dm’d Ben the other day and he responded with the most lovely message, him and sohee are my fave pts to follow now ❤
I replied to one of his stories once and my account is private, hardly any followers and not one for liking and sharing, yet he still spent half an hour chatting to me. He’s such a genuine lovely guy that will have time for you no matter who you are. He and sohee are just a lovely down to earth couple and I think ppl are realising that these are the sorts of ppl that we should look up to not the ones who shout the loudest!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I finally stopped following him as the useful nutrition advice has gone and it was just him behaving like an overgrown teenager. He also comes across as unapproachable and arrogant.

brandambassador

VIP Member
They’re definitely about to break rules - they’ve obviously just checked into a massive Airbnb for New Years. Currently not supposed to have more than 5 guests in pretty much the whole state 🙄 hope they get reported to be honest. Sydney is in danger of going on complete lockdown thanks to idiots like this. He was on the bus last week being sarcastic saying masks weren’t mandatory when someone dm’d him after the state premier repeatedly urged people to wear masks on public transport 🙄🤬
It’s james rules! And if you question it you’re a Karen who can’t let man live!

Lucyloulucy

Chatty Member
Ps For the record, DK is a plum, I’d happily say everything I’ve posted to his and FR face, but I don’t want to get chucked out of the gym/lose my job/my liberty. DK’s little gangster online threats to people are so cute, imagine believing this rat looking cowardly freak could back it up... ...I think the owners are clocking on the fact FR/DK (not so much DJ S/PO/JS) are actually BAD FOR BUSINESS...
I think DK lost a lot of fans after the abusive video he sent to the nurse who challenged him on breaking Covid restrictions during the first lockdown. I hark back to that regularly but I was really offended by it, think that was him showing his true colours and they were not pretty 🤮

brandambassador

VIP Member
Call me crazy here, but as a former longtime follower of Felicity... have we ever seen her working as a PT in a gym? I started following her back when she was in Ibiza still, and I’ve never seen her working in a gym. Her old blog is still knocking around on the internet and it isn’t mentioned on there either.

I mean, I think they’re all cardboard cut outs of each other, but at least James and Diren have proven face to face experience. I don’t understand why if Felicity has it, she hasn’t plastered it all over her website. Most peculiar...
You could be right I have never seen her working in a gym. Her following has not grown at all over time it has been 22k for a long time. I think it’s like the Diren / James thing. Diren has his 100k followers because of James 690k. And felicity has her few from the same, can’t see how she would be in consistent work as an online coach !? Or maybe she makes so much 1-2 times a year it keeps her going. The time I did Direns one (big regret! I’ve been conned by a few of them , I was so desperate to lose weight I fell for it) there was 176 of us in that months Group. It was £175 at the time. That was €30k and that was just August because it was just after I had my baby

• Wow
  • Sad

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
I honestly cannot help it lol I listened to almost all the podcasts and he does nothing but boost James ego. He also got really angry about a girl who didn’t wanna meet up off Bumble (as in same day meet) she said they needed to chat first. He got so so annoyed saying she was a waste of time etc. constantly going on about James being his inspiration and best mate and blahlalalalala and it’s boring. He’s boring. He’s in love with his reflection - $$$ spent on his hair. HAIR ffs. there is a reason he’s single

Annnnd scene

Please don’t hold back. Tell us how you really feel about him 😂😂😂

• Haha
I remember him saying at the time of his first book 'this will end relationships' - such an incredibly immature comment to make and clearly someone who knows very little about relationships.

Imagine thinking you have that power. Very cult like.

girly1025

I think there's a balance to be struck. I wasn't ready for a house at 18, was ready to party and go out in college. That being said, I'm 29 now and much more settled. James and his friends remind me of university aged boys, not late-20s, early-30s aged men.

LeslieKnope

Call me crazy here, but as a former longtime follower of Felicity... have we ever seen her working as a PT in a gym? I started following her back when she was in Ibiza still, and I’ve never seen her working in a gym. Her old blog is still knocking around on the internet and it isn’t mentioned on there either.

I mean, I think they’re all cardboard cut outs of each other, but at least James and Diren have proven face to face experience. I don’t understand why if Felicity has it, she hasn’t plastered it all over her website. Most peculiar...

brandambassador

VIP Member
Selling his academy, more like. This is a very manipulative marketing ploy, IMO. Hit people with this story, at the time of year when the majority of people feel shit about their bodies, due to overindulging at Christmas. People are at their lowest with their body image and willing to part with their money to fix it. In swoops James in the daily fail. Easy targets.
And yet wait 5-7 working days & he will Shame and slam slimming world or any other club that advertises ‘a new you!’

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel bad for Ferris? I think he's a genuinely nice guy and it seems like james just bullies him. Just because ferris doesn't have the same interests as james. Like he tried to embarrass him on social media for not going to Jiujitsu. Leave him alone, he's been busy working all day and probably doesn't enjoy it like you!!!
No I think he’s an arselicking prick.

• Haha