James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she should stay out of the sun and forget about the tan, she’s getting older looking every time she does a close up

Reactions: 3
I thought I was the only one for a while who found her so irritating!! Another poster here (who seems to have met them) earlier confirmed what her true personality is like behind the fake Instagram persona, makes me feel better for finding her so irritating knowing she’s also a con artist and entitled!
I think the first thread explains how disliked she is if you haven't read through it yet ☺

Reactions: 2
Hey who is felicityrosina? I came upon a brown haired girl and went into the tagged profile of her but it says user not found?
Hey who is felicityrosina? I came upon a brown haired girl and went into the tagged profile of her but it says user not found?
I think that’s the same user name?? Have you pissed her off before and she’s blocked you! Lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think that’s the same user name?? Have you pissed her off before and she’s blocked you! Lol
Never even heard of her🙈I did however write to Diren asking him why he gave the Frontline worker abuse and I called him out the twit. Weird like she'd have to have searched my name and go through the hassle. Ahh well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She probably blocked you because you mentioned the frontline worker to him, she needs to show support to her fake boyfriend to get him to love her somehow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if I’m allowed to say directly, but she worked at MNU and her experience working there sounded horrendous. The person in charge there has a long history of problematic behaviours in his Instagram profile (filming his kids in the bath/on the toilet, posting pictures of himself lying next to male friends and writing #notgay, referring to pretty much any woman who tries to argue a point with him as #femgate, etc). Since Charlotte starting posting about her situation he has been putting cryptic (although actually totally thinly veiled digs) memes etc on his stories, including one that was super aggressive and threatening where he alluded to being able to release something from WhatsApp that could be used against her. The whole circle jerk of arrogant men in that group have gone from being annoying to downright dangerous in their goading and aggression via social media.
As far as I know she worked for him for over a year and basically had a complete meltdown after something that happened after a tour date in 2019

Oh for god sake, now felicity a doing a copy of PE with joe wicks - ‘PE with flis’ 🙄 and she’s just slated him on her story

Please no one join it’ll just go to her head 🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 6
I'm no big fan of Joe Wicks but it's pathetic how much that lot like to slag him off. The only need for it is for attention but is how calling out someone like Joe Wicks beneficial for you in the long run? It's not - such a small time look. James Smith is a minnow compared to Wicks, let alone the links of Diren and Felicity.

The more I see of Felicity, the more I think she has genuine special needs. She really does my head in but I'm sure she has some sort of learning abnormality. She is honestly like a little girl. It's so weird.

Reactions: 14
I'm no big fan of Joe Wicks but it's pathetic how much that lot like to slag him off. The only need for it is for attention but is how calling out someone like Joe Wicks beneficial for you in the long run? It's not - such a small time look. James Smith is a minnow compared to Wicks, let alone the links of Diren and Felicity.

The more I see of Felicity, the more I think she has genuine special needs. She really does my head in but I'm sure she has some sort of learning abnormality. She is honestly like a little girl. It's so weird.
She can’t see the lack of respect diren has for her.... he’s gone to Oz now tomorrow and you think he won’t have the odd ride when over there? And his best pal will make sure not to give too much information away. If there was no covid Fliss would be following him over on a flight like she has done numerous times before. She’s chasing him and he’s not even playing the game

Reactions: 10
She can’t see the lack of respect diren has for her.... he’s gone to Oz now tomorrow and you think he won’t have the odd ride when over there? And his best pal will make sure not to give too much information away. If there was no covid Fliss would be following him over on a flight like she has done numerous times before. She’s chasing him and he’s not even playing the game
Bet that’s why James sacked off makenna. His boy is back for some shagging about.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Bet that’s why James sacked off makenna. His boy is back for some shagging about.
100%. Diren stinks of being desperate for girls to believe he’s single - There’s no way he’s not slept with someone on his and James’s trips. Hopefully someone will one day join this site who’s got some tea on this 🤣

Reactions: 8

She comes across as if she’s been spoilt her whole life by her mum so thinks everyone else will be the same. Does anyone remember when she went to Bali on her own and had a toothache? She was crying her eyes out apparently because it happened when she was on her own but it just reminded me of a 5 year old. I mean considering she has perfect teeth according to her you wouldn’t expect her to have a toothache 🙄😂

James doesn’t care about follower numbers, just has parties for hitting them- post for 700k, but most bizarrely- calls out anyone challenging him by questioning their number of followers...

Not a Joe fan either, but if Joe Wicks lost 700k followers, James total, he’d still have 3.2 million followers- so using your own ‘how many followers have you got fella?’ argument, I highly doubt he gives two fucks about James. Let man live.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
James Smith has gone in on Lauren Goodger again and I have to say....he nails it. Sorry. Seems like he is actually upping his content game once again.

Does anyone know what the story is with MNU? Heard a lot of people encouraging others not to join the course because of Martin but they wouldn't say why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.