James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James reads a book or listens to a Joe Rogan podcast then parrots exactly what they say on the Fair Points podcast as if it's something he came up with. This week it was about the patriot act which was in a podcast with Edward Snowden. He also tries to use big words all the time that aren't even correct. I'm definitely thinking his book is going to be a just copy and pastes of other peoples ideas all in one place.

Also guys do you know he travels business class and has a rolex?
I hate when he includes definitions for words in his email it’s so bleeping patronising.

Reactions: 4
The fair points podcast really baffles me - its just lads 'banter' and chat? I just feel by doing such a juvenile podcast its alienating a lot of his target market? Though perhaps I'm in the minority! Its just awful to listen to, totally unrelatable...I cant see how anyone female can listen to it, young or not.
I do feel hes changed a lot since I started following him, or maybe I changed?! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
The fair points podcast really baffles me - its just lads 'banter' and chat? I just feel by doing such a juvenile podcast its alienating a lot of his target market? Though perhaps I'm in the minority! Its just awful to listen to, totally unrelatable...I cant see how anyone female can listen to it, young or not.
I do feel hes changed a lot since I started following him, or maybe I changed?! :ROFLMAO:
I enjoyed the first few fair points podcasts but it feels like they lost their way a little bit and now it is just click bait topics. Usually Sonny or Ferris raise a good point and James just talks over them on a tangent. It’s hard to listen too!

Reactions: 3
His latest stories ranting about entering the challenge not being free 🙄 mate I wouldn’t give you any money listening to you talking about potential clients like that

Reactions: 2
That’s exactly how I feel

Lol at him denying his hair is thinning😂 Cmon James don’t lie, why else would you have that awful combover if you’re not receding!?

Reactions: 8
Just unfollowed him.... shaming people for gaining weight in lockdown and then saying “now to watch the world burn” mate you’re a bleep.... you’re not doing anything revolutionary by telling people do more eat less.... I literally cannot deal with the shock jock attitude anymore. He is just an out an out bleep (sorry for the language but argh)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just unfollowed him.... shaming people for gaining weight in lockdown and then saying “now to watch the world burn” mate you’re a bleep.... you’re not doing anything revolutionary by telling people do more eat less.... I literally cannot deal with the shock jock attitude anymore. He is just an out an out bleep (sorry for the language but argh)
Isn't this standard James at the minute? When he put on weight, it was there's a global pandemic, team thicc, no one sees you with your top off (unless you constantly get someone to take photos of you after bjj sessions). I'm guessing he's just weighed himself and realised he's lost a bit of weight, so naturally everyone else should and everyone should want to be him.

So lose weight, but not too much weight that you have more visible abs than him, as then you are boring. Do resistance training (though not sure if he goes to the gym any more) but don't get more muscular than him as then you must be on steroids.

Don't pursue money in your work as getting a nice house and car means your a knob, but having money to buy other expensive things, flying business class and randomly paying stuff for your mates (whether they want you to or not) is fine. Look at the knobhead flashing his cash on a car, but praise for me flashing my cash doing xyz.

Let man live, but tell everyone who does something different to you that they're a bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Isn't this standard James at the minute? When he put on weight, it was there's a global pandemic, team thicc, no one sees you with your top off (unless you constantly get someone to take photos of you after bjj sessions). I'm guessing he's just weighed himself and realised he's lost a bit of weight, so naturally everyone else should and everyone should want to be him.

So lose weight, but not too much weight that you have more visible abs than him, as then you are boring. Do resistance training (though not sure if he goes to the gym any more) but don't get more muscular than him as then you must be on steroids.

Don't pursue money in your work as getting a nice house and car means your a knob, but having money to buy other expensive things, flying business class and randomly paying stuff for your mates (whether they want you to or not) is fine. Look at the knobhead flashing his cash on a car, but praise for me flashing my cash doing xyz.

Let man live, but tell everyone who does something different to you that they're a bleep.
Oh all of this! He really is a little lost boy just aching for attention

Reactions: 6
Shares this post on his story and then sends his email. Taking inspiration from Sinead & Siobhan in just recycling what they've read that morning.
Also I wish they'd bloody proof read! 'So refreshing hearing a POLITICAL speak' assume he means politician :rolleyes:Its just lazy and unprofessional...you wouldn't accept it in a 'normal' work environment.

Reactions: 4
He’s just another charlatan.
Thinks he’s some kind of visionary, can’t even see his own receding hairline l, never mind recognise that it’s repetitive bullshit he continually churns out!

Ben and Sohee though, if nothing else I am glad following James led me to them. 😊

• Haha
I’ve popped his unfinished book in the cupboard. I like to finish one book before moving on but I’ve been unable to pick the book back up due to the sheer levels of cringe I feel now. So it’s out of sight and I’m going to start a new book tonight. Cannot wait. I feel like a new person not having his smug grin staring at me 🤣

• Haha
I don’t follow him anymore but a friend of mine actually shared that stupid escalator crap thinking it was brilliant 😳

I unfollowed him too and read about 20 pages of his book & haven’t picked it up since....snooze fest 😴 😴

Reactions: 1
Ben’s emails make me smile I love him so much lol,found him through James so every cloud and all that!

Reactions: 10
He’s a pretty open guy (Ben). Ask on his next q&a!
He has mentioned it before but I can’t remember what it was,I feel like he mentioned marketing for companies which he is able to do remotely but I could be talking nonsense! Also he did one to one pt’ing but not sure if he still does.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.