James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats a really strange record, if nothing else how does he get matched with these people when its usually in age/weight/belt divisions. Is that record publically logged somewhere or is it just what you have monitored?
Does he also diet down to 89kg or something to compete? Then binges out the second after weigh in

Reactions: 1
With BJJ competitions (outside the elite level of course), they are divided on age/weight/belt.

But if for example JS is the only one in his weight/age/belt that day, and the same for the 53 year old bloke. The older bloke can chose to fight the younger guy. So JS got a ‘gold’ by beating somebody 22 years older, and that guy got silver for being 2nd out of 2.

He’s also got a bronze medal for fighting once and losing! So that would likely be 3rd out of 3 people.

Then you have the ‘absolute’ divisions, where anyone can fight anyone. This can be white/blue, all weights, in which case, at 95kgs he would almost always be the larger guy at the higher belt. Then there’s the full absolute type divisions where everyone fights everyone depending on the luck of the draw, 60-100+kgs, 18-60, white to black, basically whoever fancies it...

In his standard category, he has literally never beaten somebody in his own weight/belt/age category. He’s physically only won four fights... ...again, as a full time, juiced up, fitness and training expert. Apparently this serial loser, is a ‘badass lad’ who laughs at wimps and weaklings, and is an expert on who’s a C..T! But give him a smaller, older guy, he’s still likely to lose, but might scrape a win, put a fake/misleading post that non BJJ people won’t clock onto. The diet aspect isn’t such an issue as he would now be in the 95kgs section, so eating after weighing not a big deal for larger guys. This information is openly available, I certainly wouldn’t follow any of these frauds, and I wouldn’t know who they are had I not regrettably physically crossed their paths.

Ps For the record, DK is a plum, I’d happily say everything I’ve posted to his and FR face, but I don’t want to get chucked out of the gym/lose my job/my liberty. DK’s little gangster online threats to people are so cute, imagine believing this rat looking cowardly freak could back it up... ...I think the owners are clocking on the fact FR/DK (not so much DJ S/PO/JS) are actually BAD FOR BUSINESS...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ps For the record, DK is a plum, I’d happily say everything I’ve posted to his and FR face, but I don’t want to get chucked out of the gym/lose my job/my liberty. DK’s little gangster online threats to people are so cute, imagine believing this rat looking cowardly freak could back it up... ...I think the owners are clocking on the fact FR/DK (not so much DJ S/PO/JS) are actually BAD FOR BUSINESS...
I think DK lost a lot of fans after the abusive video he sent to the nurse who challenged him on breaking Covid restrictions during the first lockdown. I hark back to that regularly but I was really offended by it, think that was him showing his true colours and they were not pretty 🤮

Reactions: 13
I think DK lost a lot of fans after the abusive video he sent to the nurse who challenged him on breaking Covid restrictions during the first lockdown. I hark back to that regularly but I was really offended by it, think that was him showing his true colours.
Those who don’t have the intelligence to engage in a respectful discussion, typically resort to bully boy tactics like he did. I remember that. It was disgusting to listen to. The person he sent it to is still on this thread AFAIK.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think DK lost a lot of fans after the abusive video he sent to the nurse who challenged him on breaking Covid restrictions during the first lockdown. I hark back to that regularly but I was really offended by it, think that was him showing his true colours and they were not pretty 🤮
For me he could absolutely get fucked after that incident.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe people actually give these idiot conmen money! They are the fitness equivalent of pyramid marketing... ...nothing they offer isn’t available for free or at much better price, or by dealing with a nice local PT/budget or upmarket gym.Imagine being naive enough to get conned by DK! Like most scammers, they make some quick money before people clock onto them. Then they move onto the next legal con scheme...

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe people actually give these idiot conmen money! They are the fitness equivalent of pyramid marketing... ...nothing they offer isn’t available for free or at much better price, or by dealing with a nice local PT/budget or upmarket gym.Imagine being naive enough to get conned by DK! Like most scammers, they make some quick money before people clock onto them. Then they move onto the next legal con scheme...
A few of here got here after feeling ripped off by them. I feel the same about James and Diren now as I do about herbalife and juice plus.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’re definitely about to break rules - they’ve obviously just checked into a massive Airbnb for New Years. Currently not supposed to have more than 5 guests in pretty much the whole state 🙄 hope they get reported to be honest. Sydney is in danger of going on complete lockdown thanks to idiots like this. He was on the bus last week being sarcastic saying masks weren’t mandatory when someone dm’d him after the state premier repeatedly urged people to wear masks on public transport 🙄🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 12
They’re definitely about to break rules - they’ve obviously just checked into a massive Airbnb for New Years. Currently not supposed to have more than 5 guests in pretty much the whole state 🙄 hope they get reported to be honest. Sydney is in danger of going on complete lockdown thanks to idiots like this. He was on the bus last week being sarcastic saying masks weren’t mandatory when someone dm’d him after the state premier repeatedly urged people to wear masks on public transport 🙄🤬
It’s james rules! And if you question it you’re a Karen who can’t let man live!

Reactions: 13
He’s so cringe. His “highlights” reel 😬 The moustache and combover are hilarious 😂

Who are the random girls at the hired house? The ones who look exactly like Makenna? 😂

I also didn’t realise he hadn’t started writing his second book back in February. So a book which is apparently going to challenge everything you know about happiness and fulfilment was written in 6 months?! 🤨

Reactions: 12
He’s so cringe. His “highlights” reel 😬 The moustache and combover are hilarious 😂

Who are the random girls at the hired house? The ones who look exactly like Makenna? 😂

I also didn’t realise he hadn’t started writing his second book back in February. So a book which is apparently going to challenge everything you know about happiness and fulfilment was written in 6 months?! 🤨
Its easy to write a book in 6 months when you've just rehashed stuff from your first book and other people 😬

Reactions: 14
If they have split in unsurprised after the night of his book launch dinner. I remember thinking how sad she looked, she’d obviously arranged the cake that looked like ‘NALC’ and when the others pointed it out he didn’t thank her, but leaned over, she obviously thought he was going for a hug or a kiss and it was to speak to the person behind her. She looked so dejected.

The poster above is so right, he’s a total man child. He friends are starting to look like they’re growing up and leaving him behind a little too.
Yes!! Noticed this straight away on his stories.. so awks she thought he was going in for a kiss and she just got his cheek 😭😭😭

He must be absolutely riddled...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow more blonde, athletic girls in yoga pants....he really does have a type, they are all Shelle's the one that he threw away.
And you just know these 2 girls are young and have thought FREE weekend on James Smith, yeah count me in!

Reactions: 10
Wow more blonde, athletic girls in yoga pants....he really does have a type, they are all Shelle's the one that he threw away.
And you just know these 2 girls are young and have thought FREE weekend on James Smith, yeah count me in!
A bit like James though as the years go on the girls aren’t as attractive. This lot appear to be really scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 6
With BJJ competitions (outside the elite level of course), they are divided on age/weight/belt.

But if for example JS is the only one in his weight/age/belt that day, and the same for the 53 year old bloke. The older bloke can chose to fight the younger guy. So JS got a ‘gold’ by beating somebody 22 years older, and that guy got silver for being 2nd out of 2.

He’s also got a bronze medal for fighting once and losing! So that would likely be 3rd out of 3 people.

Then you have the ‘absolute’ divisions, where anyone can fight anyone. This can be white/blue, all weights, in which case, at 95kgs he would almost always be the larger guy at the higher belt. Then there’s the full absolute type divisions where everyone fights everyone depending on the luck of the draw, 60-100+kgs, 18-60, white to black, basically whoever fancies it...

In his standard category, he has literally never beaten somebody in his own weight/belt/age category. He’s physically only won four fights... ...again, as a full time, juiced up, fitness and training expert. Apparently this serial loser, is a ‘badass lad’ who laughs at wimps and weaklings, and is an expert on who’s a C..T! But give him a smaller, older guy, he’s still likely to lose, but might scrape a win, put a fake/misleading post that non BJJ people won’t clock onto. The diet aspect isn’t such an issue as he would now be in the 95kgs section, so eating after weighing not a big deal for larger guys. This information is openly available, I certainly wouldn’t follow any of these frauds, and I wouldn’t know who they are had I not regrettably physically crossed their paths.

I wondered about his prowess at BJJ after seeing the woeful videos he's posted in the past of boxing pad work as he doesn't seem that coordinated.

Reactions: 2
I wondered about his prowess at BJJ after seeing the woeful videos he's posted in the past of boxing pad work as he doesn't seem that coordinated.

It’s awful mate, but if you post a medal, nobody outside BJJ would know you came 3rd out of 3. If he earns or flukes some actual decent wins, imagine how much he is going to post...

...I remember him sparring vs a tiny 50 something year old guy who was about 68kgs, JS had no ability to be calm/careful or respectful, he was going absolutely nuts fighting to choke this tiny frail guy, no skill, just brute force. Like I’ve said, BAD FOR BUSINESS. Problem is, when he fights someone in his class and then he’s got all the classic excuses when he gets smashed “went out on the lash” “was hung over”.

Him and DK did the whole Bali MMA bullshit. Of course they wouldn’t dare compete MMA/BOX/Thai because getting punched in the face would expose how fragile they really are compared to their online personas... ...DK invests a small fortune to try to ‘hang’ with alphas and legit martial artists. But to my knowledge he’s never competed, plus has fraud and crack under pressure written all over him... ...Feels relatively weak, like you said poor coordination and weight distribution considering he’s in his prime, daily training weights and 1:1s with BJJ Brown/black belts, almost likes he’s trying to build up to rise up against his master JS...
Like conmen, they bounce from sport to sport, pretty sure both have flopped at CrossFit/BJJ/Thai boxing/rugby and football. But like most scammers, they keep it moving and keep evolving their illusions of sport, parties & women. Yet DK cuts a dismissal figure walking down the grey streets, if only the people he is project x scamming could see this... ...Seen his mask slip a few times, nasty fu**ker. JS is almost too big to fall, I genuinely believe DK/FR will run out of scams/freebies in their own right.

• Wow
  • Sad
A bit like James though as the years go on the girls aren’t as attractive. This lot appear to be really scraping the barrel.
The mustache and hat to hide the receding hair are just 🤮 not one of the asslickers will challenge him and as we all know anyone who does challenge, he is arrogant too.
His looks are fading and he is too.

Reactions: 4
The girl at the party is the same girl he went to visit on the road trip. The single Mum with the big dog.

also, have James and Sonny had a falling out? He’s disappeared out of the bromance and never at any of James‘ house events or socials. And fair points has gone awol. And in sonnys absence he brought in the flat eaters.

I meant flat mates..... not eaters. The girls name is Cori York.

Last edited:

Anyone think those girls are clones of sonny missus lynda..... Strange but lynda the hot girl n the catch, could Jane's be competing with sonny, cause that cori lass is the very same as the lovely lynda

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.