James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facebook group - quite a few people involved and the guy who sent it was bragging behind the woman’s back too.

Ahh I am on that group but rarely look at it these days, what a vile thing to do. I wonder if it was one of the clique.

Ahh I am on that group but rarely look at it these days, what a vile thing to do. I wonder if it was one of the clique.
I’m still in the group and like you I rarely look at it. It’s full of ppl over sharing their lives, ppl in their underwear, you know as you can only share your progress in a thong 🙄 and just general arse lickers of James and the admin. Some do use it for the wrong reasons trying to gain sympathy but hardly get any likes and I cringe for them and I bet you anything the private WhatsApp groups take the piss out of them

Reactions: 3
I see Ferris looks a sober as a judge again 🙄 (the clip where they’re dancing around with sparklers)!

Reactions: 2

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Ouch that ones going to hurt, whoever she is she’s a gonner now.
Also let’s all post pics of an unplayed chess board and pretend we can play....

Anyone else notice how lively straight Ferris is?
I can think of nothing less fun than a New Year with a room full of wasted people if I am supposedly sober!

I see Ferris looks a sober as a judge again 🙄 (the clip where they’re dancing around with sparklers)!
Fair play to him if he acts like that when he’s sober, but he looked like he’d had a pill😂😂

Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m sure he’s said he doesn’t drink on podcasts and lives but tbf I never heard him say he didn’t take mdma 😂

Reactions: 3
Ouch that ones going to hurt, whoever she is she’s a gonner now.
Also let’s all post pics of an unplayed chess board and pretend we can play....

Anyone else notice how lively straight Ferris is?
I can think of nothing less fun than a New Year with a room full of wasted people if I am supposedly sober!
I couldn't resist a cheeky look at his IG after these comments. It's been a slow morning in the Steeevo household.

Posting photos of a chess board when they couldn't even set up the chess pieces correctly to start a game? White queen goes on a white square and black queen goes on a black square. Maybe just stick to copying the alcohol and substance abuse aspects of Queen's Gambit.

Also bragging about getting a heel hook on a mate? Not sure if things have changed since I rolled years ago, but heel hooks were always seen as a bleep's technique and banned for lower belts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same, had to have a look.

I didn’t notice the set up error but I can’t play chess. His mask is slipping quickly these days, but I suppose that’s how it goes, can’t keep it up forever.

Same, had to have a look.

I didn’t notice the set up error but I can’t play chess. His mask is slipping quickly these days, but I suppose that’s how it goes, can’t keep it up forever.

The big bucket hat makes sense now when I see the hair line. I had wondered why was he protecting his head in the sun because he says sun factor is just a sales myth 🙄 & his body has quite a lot of sun damage - makes no sense to protect one body part but obviously now I see it’s to cover the hair loss.

• Haha
Probably need a new thread soon. Below is my suggestion based on the likeness a few people have made about James on this and previous threads.

James Smith #4 The David Brent of Fitness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion:
James Smith 4: Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster, hair getting thinner faster and faster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Charlotte shared Kathrynn’s post, MN definitely doesn’t sound like a work environment anyone would want. I hope they get to say their peace this year.

Really am starting to think that whole crowd are just a tit show... Lucy included!

Thread 4: Party all night, bjj through the day, let man Iive, dif girl every day, no matter, Lucy won’t do him anyway.

Reactions: 7
James Smith 4. Needs therapy to get over his commitment issue. Bit of a loser when it comes to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.