Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hey guys I'm new here but just wanted to let you know I've just finished my weaning time, going to pick my kids up from their awake time at school and probably see some mum friends there, then get my mum uniform on and go to my mum job! Can't wait to put my hair in a mum bun and stick my mum pyjamas on ready for sleep time!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Thought she loved taking the train? All we heard about was Trainline a while back 😂. Anything for a quick buck hey Carys!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

kit21088

3FA70D5D-EF8E-4CB9-80D8-AF0361B57B34.jpeg

Has anyone seen some of the comments on her most recent reel? BUNCH of people calling her out on repeatedly promoting fast fashion. and One comment calling her out on her showing her boobs off instead of the skirt! LOL!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Emily19966666

Chatty Member
BREAKING NEWS: Carys said ‘dinner’ and not weaning session. I repeat ‘dinner’ and not weaning session.

hey Carys boo

• Haha
Reactions: 43

lurker2711

Doing an ad for modibodi pants but claimed on her stories a few days ago she loved using period cups!? 🥴 this girl will honestly advertise anything and everything under the sun

Reactions: 42
Why is she so chaotic and rough with Amber? She’s like a child playing with a puppy
Imagine setting up a camera to film yourself in public with your child when you’re meant to be enjoying some 1 on 1 time with her.

All this ‘I was too anxious to order my own coffee‘ is complete bullshit too. So she’s too anxious to do that yet she’s vlogged every moment of the past few years to upload to YouTube? As a genuine anxiety sufferer I find It hard to believe. I would never post what she posts on multiple social media channels as my anxiety disorder means I wouldn’t be able to handle the feedback. Her anxiety seems very selective.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

plwcm

VIP Member
hiePadRmzP.jpg

Not being funny but what big events does Carys get invited to? 🤣

this basically just means "I'm jealous Elle gets to go out and do things by herself because she's bottle feeding, so I've frantically been trying to get amber to use a bottle so I can have more insufferable ME TIME"🤣

• Haha
The thing that frustrates me so much with Carys is that if she actually put some thought and effort into her content she could be a really good vlogger.

With a little bit of thought it wouldn’t be hard to make useful videos for new mums - around breastfeeding, her ab separation recovery, wean with me videos, routine videos (if that’s your thing) but instead she just does the laziest, easiest videos to film which is day/week in the life constantly as they require no effort whatsoever.

It’s their job to create content but their content is lazy and repetitive! I do wonder how either of them would survive with proper jobs

ihavenoideaaaaa

I don’t usually comment on this thread, she’s not someone I ever really watched or kept up with until I found this thread. I just can’t help but notice she seriously can not post a picture without picking her self apart can she? She’s going for this whole “body positivity” movement but I’ve never seen anyone over do it like this girl. Every single post is flaw related. It’s actually so unhealthy, she picks her self apart in every single post. Wouldn’t body positivity look more like posting photos and just embracing how you look? flaws and all. I feel like she does it so no one else can point them out first but if she truly didn’t care it wouldn’t even be a thought no?

quite sad really

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Olrick

Also she said one of her ‘mum friends’ asked her how she can be so happy looking like she does now when she used to look like that…. is it me or is that an extremely rude and shady thing to say to your friend anout their body (even though we all know she just made it up as a reason to pose in her pants with a positivity post) 🙄🧐

• Haha

Dutchie123

Carys lies about everything but I believe her anxiety is very real. This woman created her own isolated, safe bubble where walking around the house doing nothing counts as a fulltime job, where everyone loves her and where even the slightest criticism gets either ignored or, more often, deleted. She surrounds herself with people who kiss her ass and spends her entire life either in her house or online on the gram. It's all very safe, very repetitive, and probably very toxic.

When she goes out and does stuff on her own, she's no longer in her little bubble where everything is about her. No longer 'omg I love you boo' and 'you are enough' and 'you're such an inspiration Carys'. Just real people with real jobs and real struggles who couldn't care less about her. She doesn't know the real world, so of course it terrifies her.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Fast forward to hearing all about the joys of the inevitable Potty Training course.... "Amber's having Potty training time during her awake time. Guys these #gifted Pull Ups are so unbelievabley lush and soft and stretchy" 😴🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone else think now James has a daughter he’s not loving the whole YouTuber/influencer life anymore? Like his wife is plastering herself all over everywhere and he’s backing out abit?

Reactions: 37

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Carys is acting like Amber is like a baby from the Sims
Like she's got a bar over her head that tells carys she must be fed right now, she must be put to bed right now
Does someone want to tell carys that it won't just take 4 times of taking the baby to "potty training" for Amber to learn how to use it

• Haha
Reactions: 36