James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched carys latest vlog but just come here from Elle Darbys tit show.

All I can say is Carys must have mistook the ‘never shake a baby’ NHS campaign for ‘never stop shaking babies’ wtf is this woman playing at. I swear to god she’s desperate to hurt a little baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When they were in five guys and Carys seems to talks so loud and pulls faces, she always seems so ‘look at me’ wanting to draw attention to herself when she just looks like a twit. And poor Amber when they went M&S and James and Carys had coats on and she just had a sleepsuit on?!

Reactions: 5
Carys also said something like ‘earlier I was weaning Amber’… that’s so odd to me. Just say I was giving Amber some dinner or Amber was eating her food. Never known weaning be used as. Verb to replace eating. Odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I haven’t watched carys latest vlog but just come here from Elle Darbys tit show.

All I can say is Carys must have mistook the ‘never shake a baby’ NHS campaign for ‘never stop shaking babies’ wtf is this woman playing at. I swear to god she’s desperate to hurt a little baby.
If that was my baby I would have taken him and walked out I would be so angry with carys. Why would she want to do that to her friends baby well any baby that’s outrageous I couldn’t believe it but I feel it was out of anger as Saint was crying quite a bit from what was said and I think Amber was getting on her nerves to. I really pray she doesn’t do that to amber or any other baby because she could do some serious harm

Reactions: 6
Found it funny in the vlog how she was bragging that she has always had a really strong pelvic floor then goes to her appointment and it's tit🤣 like she clearly has only had it checked since having a baby so likely didn't know how strong it was before and if she's pissing herself and leaking numerous times surely you know it's going to be weak? so desperate to just mention how strong she used to be and how toned her thighs and glutes are instead 🤪

Reactions: 8
Found it funny in the vlog how she was bragging that she has always had a really strong pelvic floor then goes to her appointment and it's tit🤣 like she clearly has only had it checked since having a baby so likely didn't know how strong it was before and if she's pissing herself and leaking numerous times surely you know it's going to be weak? so desperate to just mention how strong she used to be and how toned her thighs and glutes are instead 🤪
Cue ‘I love my weak pelvic floor’

• Haha
Reactions: 35
oh god, it's finally happening. they are having a garden room built so cue a new home gym transformation 🙄

Because she wants a bloody freebie I bet
1524CD80-ADB7-4DB0-B767-A037D2722E08.jpeg

also, oh look our poor garden shed is going because we’re getting a 50 grand garden room boo 🥺🤍

Reactions: 20
Breaks my heart to see Amber just going out in a babygrow while they’re both in thick jackets, even a hat wouldn’t go a miss Carys

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She doesn't even need a stair gate yet if Amber can't roll, she's hardly going to be crawling, surely? Or is she trying to make Amber seem advanced again?

Reactions: 21
Blimey, Amber has NEVER been able to just BE a baby has she? Pushy parents or what?!

Reactions: 14
The whole language around weaning is just unbelievable. With Carys mental health issue surrounding body image and the whole weaning instead of naming meals screams so loud that poor Amber is going to have such a toxic relationship with food and her own body

Reactions: 20
The whole language around weaning is just unbelievable. With Carys mental health issue surrounding body image and the whole weaning instead of naming meals screams so loud that poor Amber is going to have such a toxic relationship with food and her own body
Carys is just honestly so toxic about body image. in the vlog she was complaining about her posting on insta and everyone commenting about how she's in her jeans already when really she had sized up (but liked giving the illusion she lost the weight so quick) and she's still not back in them (shouldn't be a big deal if you love your body carys🤣), and that people shouldn't be celebrating getting back into the jeans or acting like it is a big accomplishment when someone does, yet says she does it to her mum friends anyway??? and then James said what if someone was proud that they got back in their old jeans, and carys got so defensive like no us mums don't do that, we just want to feel good and that's all that matters, so no mum wants comments on how they got back into their jeans in case they have just bought a bigger size🤣🤣 girl has serious issues, but won't do anything to actually sort it out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Blimey, Amber has NEVER been able to just BE a baby has she? Pushy parents or what?!
She will suffer so much from her parents when she will be in kindergarten and school. I can imagine she need to do everything and need to be the best at everything and not baceuse she loves what she is doing but because they cant have a not perfect, advanced child. Poor baby 😥

There’s just no natural instinctive parenting with them. I’m sorry but if you need all these courses to parent then what does that say?

Reactions: 22
Don’t get me wrong I found weaning stressful at first but she’s making a rod for her own back.. and I can’t get over how shouty and manic she is 😳

is it normal to call your friends who have babies “mum friends” I don’t think I’ve ever referred to them as that unless I’m joking lol.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.