James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like Elle but I think she's taken to motherhood much more naturally than Carys has.

Reactions: 33
I don't like Elle but I think she's taken to motherhood much more naturally than Carys has.
I really like Elle, I always liked her from the beggining. But it's not that hard to be more natural than Carys because Carys is noting on scale of a natural mother. I never ever seen anyone like her and 80% of my social media are babies and pregnancies because I love them so much. And everybody seems quite good or at least okay with parenting for me (with no kids so I dont know anything about is of course ). Carys is weird.. I feel like I had more mother instinct when I was a little one and played with baby dolls..

Reactions: 12
I also don't understand why she always makes comparisons from when she was a teenager, clearly struggling with body image and mental health to now as a mum in her mid twenties, no one would expect her body to look the same and no one has made that comparison. It's odd how she never makes comparisons to 2/3 years ago when she was physically very fit, seemed so confident and genuinely happy, yes she suffered from anxiety but she really tried her best to overcome it-and more importantly made alot of money off promoting her lifestyle and selling fitness guides!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I’m confused. I watched some of her videos from a few years ago on her channel and in almost every video she says she is not restrictive with her diet but now she bangs on about how she always restricted herself. So was she lying or am I losing my mind? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
I’m confused. I watched some of her videos from a few years ago on her channel and in almost every video she says she is not restrictive with her diet but now she bangs on about how she always restricted herself. So was she lying or am I losing my mind? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s just trying to justify it now as to why she’s soooo happy in her mum bod.

Reactions: 15
this is a typical carys move. everthing is perfect in the present but as soon as it becomes a thing of the past she admits the truth! its her most annoying feature

Reactions: 19
this is a typical carys move. everthing is perfect in the present but as soon as it becomes a thing of the past she admits the truth! its her most annoying feature
idk, I honestly don't think she was restricting herself 🤣 obviously yeah you have to restrict a bit to lose weight but the way she says it its like she is saying she starved herself when she literally documented what she used to eat. She would not have been able to then go on to grow her thighs and glutes if she was eating very little calories. She keeps referring back to the like probably couple months where she was a size 6 when she wanted to lose fat, and then decided to weight train etc. So obviously you have to restrict at first to lose the fat, but after that she really didn't restrict and ate quite a balanced and 'everything in moderation' type of life style🤷‍♀️ it just seems to be the go to excuse for when people gain a bit of weight, when really she just stopped exercising as much and started eating more junk🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
With how big and strong her quads abs glutes were there’s no way she would be under calorie or even at maintenance very often. I’m sure in lots of her videos back then she was still eating cake and chocolate without weighing each slice as well. Just admit you got lazy and binged sweets and chocolate and fast food instead

Reactions: 12
A
She’s just trying to justify it now as to why she’s soooo happy in her mum bod.
she a lying little s**t she only jumps on the bandwagon which was fitness were she could make money , I can guarantee you in a few years she would say that she suffered with PPD attachment issues with amber because she has very bad bonding with her as well as self image after putting on weight. that’s why I don’t believe nothing that comes out her mouth she a big liar because when she was doing fitness she made out that was the best and most happy and healthy she had ever been she’s such a fake Women it’s scary I can imagine meeting her in real life she would be flat in personality and not approachable that fake manic voice won’t be there.

It’s so true. Her whole point is that there’s more to life than body image yet all she bangs on about is her body and how she feels about her body lol. Seems like there’s little else in her life that interests her as much as her new body.

Shes Just making a rod for her own Back in my opinion she’ll lose some weight and start talking the other way then of how she’s wasn’t happy being bigger. Ugh.
Body image seems to be more important than her baby that’s why even class they do is alll about exercise she’s pathetic. That’s most probably why she wants amber to sleep all the time so she can bang on about her body that she apparently loves even though it’s very obvious she hates ever bit of it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also she said one of her ‘mum friends’ asked her how she can be so happy looking like she does now when she used to look like that…. is it me or is that an extremely rude and shady thing to say to your friend anout their body (even though we all know she just made it up as a reason to pose in her pants with a positivity post) 🙄🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Also she said one of her ‘mum friends’ asked her how she can be so happy looking like she does now when she used to look like that…. is it me or is that an extremely rude and shady thing to say to your friend anout their body (even though we all know she just made it up as a reason to pose in her pants with a positivity post) 🙄🧐
Another lie. No normal person would ever ask someone that.

Reactions: 29
Ye h I strongly believe no one asked her that, she's just used it to set the scene as to why she's posted yet another post explaining how unimportant it is to care about your body, whilst caring about her body

Reactions: 24
I feel like just for the sake of it Carys wants someone to say to her ‘oh Carys you obviously had/have an eating disorder’. These post about her body and being restrictive really scream that that’s what she wants people to say and believe without actually saying it if that makes sense?

Reactions: 11
Clearly one of her mum friends didn’t just say how can you be happy now when you looked so good before as Carys made out. It was much more likely they were having a general conversation about fitness or their bodies now after giving birth and was just asking if she wants to get back to that level or fitness or if she’s happier now

Reactions: 6
Sometimes people do forget things you know. I’m sure there’s plenty of mums who at some point forgot to pick up a bag. Jesus Christ.

Anyway I forgot the bag before just call me a witch and burn me at the stake. 🧙🏼‍♀️
I have forgotten the bag more than once and had to buy nappies and wipes🙄 I didn't see it as a big deal tbh...

Reactions: 3
It’s so true. Her whole point is that there’s more to life than body image yet all she bangs on about is her body and how she feels about her body lol. Seems like there’s little else in her life that interests her as much as her new body.

Shes Just making a rod for her own Back in my opinion she’ll lose some weight and start talking the other way then of how she’s wasn’t happy being bigger. Ugh.
That old pic of her though, she was clearly very young, a lot of people including myself were much skinnier at that age, no curves really and just not fully developed, maybe at that stage she was taking things to an extreme but, if you scroll back through her Insta just a few years, which is when I started following her and I always liked that she wasn’t the usual stick thin influencer and curves, she was clearly working out, looking after herself and seemed totally healthy and happy with how she was and her lifestyle and diet and from watching videos back then, there’s no way she was restricting or taking things to extreme! She was eating well, working out and taking care of herself, which she seemed to totally stop doing as soon as she started trying for a baby! I just feel like these posts are an excuse for why she has put on the weight if I’m honest, I’ve put on weight over lockdown, but not because all of a sudden I’m happy with my new body and accepted it. It’s because I ate too much, can’t be arsed to exercise and need to give myself a good kick up the backside! Lol! Why can’t she just admit that she isn’t happy and it’s because she stopped exercising as much and ate too much crap? There’s nothing wrong with that at all but I don’t agree with her making comparisons to pics when she was years younger and making out she has issues when we all know that just wasnt the case and certainly not the message she was selling at the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.