Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What do you mean by she has done nothing about it? What do you expect her to do about dyslexia?!

also Amber shouldn’t be on purées. Some people do give purées but that’s not what baby lead weaning is about. Baby lead is giving the baby exactly what you’d eat (obviously cut up if necessary to make it safe) to allow baby to feel the textures, feed themselves, try out different smells and tastes etc.
There is support out the
what can you do about dyslexia?
support
What do you mean by she has done nothing about it? What do you expect her to do about dyslexia?!

also Amber shouldn’t be on purées. Some people do give purées but that’s not what baby lead weaning is about. Baby lead is giving the baby exactly what you’d eat (obviously cut up if necessary to make it safe) to allow baby to feel the textures, feed themselves, try out different smells and tastes etc.
Carys can search online to see if there are local support in her area or she can contact her local GP to seek advice for other options, Carys shouldn’t let her dyslexia hold her back.

Kit123

VIP Member
I don't know if anyone watches Brittany Balyn but her baby is a little over a year and she does great videos/reels about what she's feeding her daughter. Always looks like a nice serving and really accessible food to make.

Unlike Carys who serves piles of food 🙄
Love her! Been watching her since she was pregnant. The food she makes always looks great.

Corona

VIP Member
Tbf that can happen it can take months for babies teeth to actually break through the gum surface but they can have teething pain for ages beforehand, my health visitor told me they can start teething from 4 months and the teeth could not come in as late as 7/8 months
I've always heard and read that that's a myth and actual pain only lasts a couple of days at most. If only babies could tell us, it's demystify so much!

Hellohello123451

yea and they did that paid ad for that tails food for Mila when they don’t actually use it they use that other subscription service they get gifted!! I’d be pissed off it I was gifting someone something and they start advertising something else, and I’d be pissed off if I was a company paying someone to advertise something and then they admit they don’t actually use it :/ they got called out for that on their mukbang vid tho and then tried to address it in the latest vlog. To me just goes to show these influencers will advertise anything if they get paid for it, regardless of whether they use or like it!
Where did they address it? I’m curious to see what they said

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Mad she’s only now getting her first smear I swear the age to get them in wales is 20?

hmmm I stand corrected it’s been raised to 25. It was definitely 20 when I was at uni (in wales) but that’s going back a few years.
Yea I thought the same, I started getting mine from another 18 onwards…..not long after I started on the pill, but I think I was just lucky in terms of my surgery being really on top of those kinds of things so I was able to have them done from quite a young age! Which I’ve always been grateful for to be fair!

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
“if it’s something you’re concerned about…”
Errr, it should be something you’re concerned about? It’s common but not normal and anyone experiencing this kind of thing should speak to their GP or seek a PT referral.
Do you mean a physio referral?

Lm9610

Mad she’s only now getting her first smear I swear the age to get them in wales is 20?

hmmm I stand corrected it’s been raised to 25. It was definitely 20 when I was at uni (in wales) but that’s going back a few years.
It's definitely been raised to 25 in Scotland too, I'd already had at least 2 smears before I got asked to be part of a study at Aberdeen hospital when I was 23 because of my results (they were abnormal in some way). Since then I've had at least 2 or 3 more and im now 30. Just had my last one 2 years overdue and got a letter saying they won't ask me for another 5 years now! So they have raised the amount of time inbetween too 🤷‍♀️

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
I don't know if anyone watches Brittany Balyn but her baby is a little over a year and she does great videos/reels about what she's feeding her daughter. Always looks like a nice serving and really accessible food to make.

Unlike Carys who serves piles of food 🙄
Aww I love her! So down to earth and honest! So realistic with her parenting aswell without being patronising

plwcm

VIP Member
I wonder why she has such saggy skin but no stretch marks on her tummy?
I think they've just faded very quick because I remember her pointing them out while pregnant, then she said she got loads more after the birth on her belly. Majority of my stretch marks fade to barely visible unless you look at them in certain angles. You can slightly see some whitey silver ones on her in this pic though if you look closer enough

Ggibabe

I’d like to know if she realises that not dressing a child weather appropriate is a sign of neglect when it comes to child safeguarding. Does she know that shaking babies is dangerous? Why are you wearing Amber with the baby carrier open at one side? She could fall out. Honestly at this point she’s just neglectful.
They should just get another dog (I dont recommended it either but if they were that desperate for a new content maker..) instead of a baby.