Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Found it funny in the vlog how she was bragging that she has always had a really strong pelvic floor then goes to her appointment and it's shit🤣 like she clearly has only had it checked since having a baby so likely didn't know how strong it was before and if she's pissing herself and leaking numerous times surely you know it's going to be weak? so desperate to just mention how strong she used to be and how toned her thighs and glutes are instead 🤪
Cue ‘I love my weak pelvic floor’

• Haha
Reactions: 35

RachieBoo

Having watched the latest instalment of James and Cawiss 'our special little boring bubble' I have come here to snark about them two fucking idiots. These two are so thick it is painful. When she gurns to the camera and plays around with her hoody, pushing it up and around her neck and face, I full on cringe for her. James is a dick, pure and simple, can not stand his face any profile of it, he is one ugly man, when Cawiss said he had a sexy bum in his dressing gown, I think she was digging deep for a compliment there o_O :rolleyes: all I could say out loud at the TV at this point was, well Carys the back of him is preferable to the front! (just)This pair of know it all's running around in their house with a camera is one of the most tedious things I have endured through my flat screen. I do not know why I watch them at all, other than to ridicule their stupidity and lack of self awareness. I have decided to come to my fav place to share my top peeves at the moment with these arseholes and get it all off my chest.

1. Fucking AWAKE TIME, not in all my life have I ever known any parents to describe the time that their child is wide awake, interactive and wanting attention as AWAKE TIME, sleep time yes, suggesting that the day has come to an end and it is time to go to sleep. To me this suggests that AWAKE TIME is a trigger and inconvenience to Carys. Selfish Bitch.
. Over explaining and exaggerating how hard she and James work, when they both do naff all except roam around the house talking to a camera like a pair of *******. Films her damn self sitting on her couch with a cup of tea and firing up Netflix while plumping her laptop on the arm and shit talking about she is going to do some 'editing work' while James takes Mila on a Dog Walk. No Carys you are just gonna sit on your VERY fat arse and watch TV. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 Lazy Cunt
.Describing every tidy up of the house or painting on the wall or buying a new throw for the bed as a Fucking TRANSFORMATION. No its is decorating or tidying up. Also instead of doing said work they just film the finished work of tradesmen without any real content of how it is done, literally no effort put in just those pair of dicks excitedly running up to the door to open it and film a room in various states of decor like two kids coming downstairs on Christmas morning shouting Santa's been". They could at least set up time lapses to show the tiling, floor sanding etc. Twats
Using her child as a prop and singing or saying hello, hello at her and us all the time, it is theeee most irritating thing she does and she did the exact same thing with Mila before Amber was born, so she is actually speaking to her child the same way she speaks to her dog (WTAF?) The way she pokes Amber and stares at herself when filming in the mirror, she cares not what Amber is doing in those boring idiotic monologues she does to the mirror through her camera, with her leg popped to the side.🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 Annoying Cunt
Making herself out to be slimmer than she is when we all have eyes to see she is not a size 14 and who cares what size she is or we are, she is implying she would hate herself if she was above a 14, when in reality the average size in the UK is a 16 and is quite OK to be so. The stupid way she eye fucks herself all the time and pulls faces with her hand on her face. The reels she does with Nayla with both their huge bare fat arses sticking out at us. They both look hideous and need to be covered over. We do not want to see anyone's, not even our own and therefore neither of your pasty fucking fat arses, Carys not even yours, even when it is strategically placed next to one considerably wobblier and larger than yours. Sorry hun it is just offensive these days, not body acceptance. Most women have areas of our body that are not the best, we can highlight and extenuate the best bits and not make our whole lives about what size we are or what we look like. The lady doth protest to much! Deluded Bitch

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Right there is sooooo much more too, especially goon James and his potato head know it all ways, he has become insufferable as a Dad, I know some disagree, however he is truly a big fucking know it all and he thinks he is a messiah and font of all knowledge on pregnancy, birthing and babies and he has been a Dad for exactly 6 months, so no he is not becoming endearing to me as a Dad. And he is not practical James, he has to Google everything and knows nothing, he just thinks he is because Carys is erratic and makes the most stupid vapid decisions, this does not make James a Practical Genius Carys:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

mcgee

VIP Member
Carys on Instagram stories talking about how she’s been struggling to find time to exercise lately.

Yeah it must be soooo tough trying to find time in your busy week to workout in between buying a new microwave, rearranging chopping boards in your kitchen, shopping in homesense and going out for hot chocolate 🙄

Carys you’re trying hard to be relatable but you’re not - you don’t work a busy 9-5 or shifts (going by your weekly Vlogs it seems you barely work at all) and your husband is home 24/7 to watch the baby whenever. You have more free time than the average person to exercise if you really wanted to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
So all of a sudden Carys cares about foot development when someone questions why Amber is sockless in Autumn yet less than two weeks ago she was shoving Ambers feet into hard soled trainers for the ‘gram.

😂😂😂

• Angry

cookiemunchmunch

Jokes are supposed to be funny carys
Screenshot 2021-10-08 12.47.35.png

Screenshot 2021-10-08 12.48.00.png

She really obviously wasn't joking. You're a mother, suck it up and deal with it. Literally I feel sorry for your baby and not you, someone who consciously made the decision to have said baby. 😑🙄 Maybe I'd feel more sorry for you if you had some actual responsibilities to take care of during the day, but it'll be another boomerang filled day of selfies so who cares really how tired you are??

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
‘She’s had her awake time now’ - sounds like she’s only allowed a certain break from sleeping. Like it’s the reverse - they don’t want her around. I wish she would just say ‘she’s awake!!’m

• Sad

Fearne

Chatty Member
I no longer follow Carys but had a little look this morning. Genuinely made me feel sad reading this, and I'm not an emotional person! Language like this is why so many young girls feel the need to be a certain size/shape/style. She's a baby for goodness sake.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad

ltfc35

Remember when she said they’ll only work with brands they truely believe in and love? Well the Tails ad was for just one video and she admitted they’re still using Butternut. So they clearly only did that promo for the money. They’re so fake.

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Floridagirl

Is this woman seriously still calling it “ awake time” honest to god what baby manual did you read carys? She’s not a robot. Strange strange parenting ways!!

• Haha

plwcm

VIP Member
if the modibodi pants are so amazing (and she's been using for ages before they wanted to collab, sure sure), why wasn't she wearing them the other day while on her period when she sneezed and pissed herself? 🤣 that's literally what the pants are for, supposedly can wear on your period instead of pads I assume, and they can absorb leaks from incontinence? so why wasn't she wearing any then, make it make sense 🤣🤣 clearly just trying to make out she defo used them for ages when clearly she only is because she's been gifted them🙄

• Haha

aurorax

Too anxious to order own hot drink but not too anxious to vlog in public. I do have anxiety myself so without sounding too insensitive I think some influencers use anxiety as a personality trait

• Heart

kizzy

VIP Member
I don't like Elle but I think she's taken to motherhood much more naturally than Carys has.

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
9624D56D-47A3-494E-A751-0B4F0CE9140B.jpeg

seems she is totally incapable of closing her legs in any given situation so wouldn’t be surprised if she is pregnant again!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
How is she morbidly obese? Nayla I mean. How? She is big but fuck me you guys are acting like she’s one of those Americans who need a fork lift and the side of their house removed to leave the house?!

slim does not automatically = healthy and being bigger does not = unhealthy

health is far more complex than thin vs fat and the fat phobia in this group is horrifying

people like you guys are exactly why the “body positivity” community exists

you hate what they stand for yet your attitudes towards people in bigger Body’s are what caused this entire movement
Just looking at photos of Nayla it’s obvious she’s morbidly obese. I have had friends who have gained weight and ended up what is classed as morbidly obese and they wasn’t as big as her. It’s just a clinical term for having a certain amount of weight on your body…

Obviously pictures don’t tell you everything she could very well just be obese. But either way it’s not healthy to promote that lifestyle. Just like it’s not healthy to promote being drastically underweight either.

She deleted the comment..I think it’s so messed up when influencers do that. Like shouldn’t your followers be allowed to speak their mind? You make your living because these people follow you.

• Wow

evoway13

VIP Member
I popped by to say that Carys is getting on my tits.........wtf is 'weaning time?' - don't you mean breakfast/lunch/dinner Carys? If she's already eating solid foods, and tolerating them and it's part of her diet....she has now weaned....ie past tense!

Also, teaching Amber to drink from adult cups at this age can be a safety issue once she's mobile.....and wanting to pull adult cups glasses onto herself ......Another thing...Carys is buying quite a lot of dangerous tat that a soon to be toddler can cave their skull in with.......the heavy stone lidded pot in the hallway....the wooden tree mounted on steel......the piece of wood with four metal candle holders attached......it's all giving me palpitations!......These two melts are going to need eyes up their arses in a few months.....

The basket she attached to the wall......? Why?

....and stop using the word 'aesthetic' in the wrong context.........

Emily19966666

Chatty Member
I hate to be that person but I really don’t think Carys was destined to be a mum. I’m sorry but if everything is overwhelming even after all the courses, constant stay at home husband support, financial freedom, ‘me time’ etc then what makes you happy Carys? Is it being skinny and flaunting your body all over the internet? She’s too young and that’s not referencing her age as such but more of her as a person (I am the same age, married and pregnant with my 1st)

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I'm fucking sorry but
Shes just posted that there were signs that Amber had tongue tie when she first started breastfeeding
And she's only JUST going to get her tested!?
Is she taking the fucking piss!
Her parents are gps and they didn't advise her how much it can affect a baby if it goes unchecked!? She really is fucking stupid
Excuse my language but I cannot believe she clearly had the attitude of well I'm breastfeeding and it seems fine for that so I'll just leave it

• Wow
  • Sad

GiggyBOO2

Not very active on this thread but had to comment on the coffee thing . How on earth can you be too anxious to order a coffee but can upload daily pictures and videos half naked 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31