James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 836820

ffs 🙄🙄🙄

has this lady gone mad? Yes, it’s a pp tummy. Yes, most ladies pp have one, you’re not special carys. No, I don’t want to advertise mine on the gram.

I personally don’t find these posts ‘empowering’. If anything, I’d rather see how to make mine not look so horrifically saggy and horrific with posts on dressing a PP body WELL. What gives?
I don’t think she realises that literally no one wants to see her saggy belly. Yes some of us have one, but we don’t want to see our own, let alone someone’s else’s!

Reactions: 20
I cannot stand James, I don't know what it is about him but he seems like such a bore and he's so irritating but I actually don't mind Carys, wish she just did some solo vlogs.

Reactions: 11
I cannot stand James, I don't know what it is about him but he seems like such a bore and he's so irritating but I actually don't mind Carys, wish she just did some solo vlogs.
It's funny how sooo many of us say the same thing about him. There's something so off about him, really not a fan.

Reactions: 17
In Elle Darby's vlog Amber head especially compered to Saint's head is so lumpy, there is literally a small indentation at the top of her head. While Saint's head is smooth. I'm sure that is not normal and I have a feeling because these two always ask everything from the gram they dont show it a doctor 🤔

Reactions: 12
F16E6125-15B4-403B-93F7-584B27C309B0.png
F16E6125-15B4-403B-93F7-584B27C309B0.png
230E5929-9795-42D6-9420-87B9BA4D6D70.png

genuine question.. does Carys not know how to smile? What’s with the pretend to laugh squinty face.. so annoying.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
In Elle Darby's vlog Amber head especially compered to Saint's head is so lumpy, there is literally a small indentation at the top of her head. While Saint's head is smooth. I'm sure that is not normal and I have a feeling because these two always ask everything from the gram they dont show it a doctor 🤔
I notice that indent in so many vlogs 😔 her head is such a weird shape, they should honestly get a medical opinion on and and will probably have to use a helmet which won't be insta worthy though😥

Reactions: 7
View attachment 836820

ffs 🙄🙄🙄

has this lady gone mad? Yes, it’s a pp tummy. Yes, most ladies pp have one, you’re not special carys. No, I don’t want to advertise mine on the gram.

I personally don’t find these posts ‘empowering’. If anything, I’d rather see how to make mine not look so horrifically saggy and horrific with posts on dressing a PP body WELL. What gives?
I wonder why she has such saggy skin but no stretch marks on her tummy?

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she has such saggy skin but no stretch marks on her tummy?
I think they've just faded very quick because I remember her pointing them out while pregnant, then she said she got loads more after the birth on her belly. Majority of my stretch marks fade to barely visible unless you look at them in certain angles. You can slightly see some whitey silver ones on her in this pic though if you look closer enough

Has anyone seen Elle Darby videos that was posted today were Elle goes over to carys house? Alll I can say is carys has some serious problems mentally that really need addressing ohhh my you could see it even more people she was around other people, such as her manic behaviour, she was just as good as shaking Saint I couldn’t believe it she looked like she wanted too burst into tears and looked very stressed I think it was because Saint was crying which Elle took really well and wasn’t fussed at all but Carys was very bothered 😕 and by no means do I like Elle but it’s the true. And then someone mentioned about imagin when we have two children how difficult it would be I thinks Elle said that and carys then said Ohh something along the line as it wouldn’t be bad at all if there babies were as good as Saint and amber. Bearing in mind Carys was all over the place and looked like she just wanted Elle to leave or she was having a hard time with bothe babies, Carys is ridiculous she makes Elle look good and I can’t stand her but I have to admit she is billion times better at parenting than carys what’s pissed me off is that everyone can see how much she struggles but still fails to admit it just to give fake perfect life she is the most fake YouTuber I know ohh my I was embarrassed for carys I really was. She is an embarrassment to parenting because of her lies I have no issues with admitting she struggling but she doesn’t what a Fake ass CHILD.

Reactions: 19
AHHHH!!! From the start of the vlog until they get out of the car she's touched her hair 47 bleeping times!!! 😫😫😫 it's doing my nut in!

Reactions: 12
AHHHH!!! From the start of the vlog until they get out of the car she's touched her hair 47 bleeping times!!! 😫😫😫 it's doing my nut in!
Wow that was annoying, eye bleeping herself in the camera too 🙄 I hate when she does that silly fake laugh when James talks like what is so funny honestly

Reactions: 10
Wow that was annoying, eye bleeping herself in the camera too 🙄 I hate when she does that silly fake laugh when James talks like what is so funny honestly
I think when she eye bleeping herself that's when she touches her hair, I just wanted to hold her hands away 😂
Who knows why Carys does anything, she's a strange one lol

I can’t believe you counted 😂😂
I couldn't listen to what she was saying as she was distracting me every time she touched her hair and just wondered how many times she did it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.