James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sad that she never takes poor Amber out the house. For someone who doesn’t have a job, Carys is so lazy and doesn’t get out the house enough. I have super bad anxiety (I’m currently signed off work for it) but why isn’t she taking Amber out for walks or taking her to the park? There must be loads of indoor and outdoor play areas where she lives.
Carys would much rather Amber lays down on the cold floor all day. Surely Amber’s head can’t get any more flat

Reactions: 17
Well 🤯 her posing in her undies again for a few likes his tipped me over the edge!!! Shes a bad as slim Jim demi over there in the vegan veggie corner!

Carys is seriously pissing me off!!
To the point of coming on here to rant about her!!!

Yes she's gained a few pound and a few stretch marks ( she had a few before pregnancy due to her unhealthy relationship with diets etc )
But ffs she's not exactly bleeping Massive or fat tbh!! 🤯🤯🤯 I don't get what people like this get out of posting photos like they are??? Few nice comments because people are idoits and a few likes!!!!! Can't deal with her 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️ the world of Instagramers are pissing me 🤦🏼‍♀️🤯🤦🏼‍♀️ if it's not carys, it's demi if it's not her it's bleeping Imogen the little girl having a baby who is the only person to feel love like she does 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 bleeping hell.... Give your heads a wobble guys 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Never met such boring, greedy, good for nothings in my entire life 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I skipped through her stories about the ITS 'pieces' (I get annoyed when I hear her say that word :ROFLMAO:), without sound and I felt EXHAUSTED. Can she be any more manic??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That collection is the worst to date 😂😂 why does she always say that she designs the pieces herself when it’s so obvious that she doesn’t? Like if she didn’t think a sweater dress was ‘her vibe’ then why would she design one?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That collection is the worst to date 😂😂 why does she always say that she designs the pieces herself when it’s so obvious that she doesn’t? Like if she didn’t think a sweater dress was ‘her vibe’ then why would she design one?
She probably “designed” the clothes in so much as they showed her a few different designs and asked her to pick. How can she explain the items being so similar to so many other items from the same website…are we supposed to think that’s purely coincidental 😂

Reactions: 7
Those ‘leather’ leggings look like a Poundland bin bag. I don’t want to imagine the sweaty m***e they give you 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Someone needs to throw a dictionary at her so she can stop using 'vibe' to incorrectly describe everything. It's rapidly become hideously grating 😑

Reactions: 19
Think this story had been and gone but the other day she was complaining about not having a minute to get herself ready before taking amber to swimming class.....who gets ready before going to a swimming class 😅 then "finally ready" ie. hair and makeup done 🥴 who does that before swimming!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Carys lies about everything but I believe her anxiety is very real. This woman created her own isolated, safe bubble where walking around the house doing nothing counts as a fulltime job, where everyone loves her and where even the slightest criticism gets either ignored or, more often, deleted. She surrounds herself with people who kiss her ass and spends her entire life either in her house or online on the gram. It's all very safe, very repetitive, and probably very toxic.

When she goes out and does stuff on her own, she's no longer in her little bubble where everything is about her. No longer 'omg I love you boo' and 'you are enough' and 'you're such an inspiration Carys'. Just real people with real jobs and real struggles who couldn't care less about her. She doesn't know the real world, so of course it terrifies her.

Reactions: 39
Think this story had been and gone but the other day she was complaining about not having a minute to get herself ready before taking amber to swimming class.....who gets ready before going to a swimming class 😅 then "finally ready" ie. hair and makeup done 🥴 who does that before swimming!
Hahah I saw that, I literally shove my swimmers on with joggers and a hoody and I’m good to go!

Reactions: 8
Hahah I saw that, I literally shove my swimmers on with joggers and a hoody and I’m good to go!
Haha right? Getting a toddler dressed before and after swimming lessons is such a mission, I go as basic as I can, but then I guess she has James there to help her before and after 🤷🏼‍♀️
one lady who swims in the lesson after my daughter and I comes in a dressing gown - ICONIC! No muss no fuss dressing gown off, swim, dressing gown back on, drive home. Job done! Wish I had the guts to do that tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve only followed Carys since her pregnancy announcement, but has she ever had any proper help for her anxiety (NOT James 😖)? Just on her story she’s saying a year ago she couldn’t have even ordered her own coffee…she has to realise that’s more than just being a bit anxious, right?

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20211020-142257.png

I watched her stories about her "clecktchen" and now I have a headache.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I skipped through her stories about the ITS 'pieces' (I get annoyed when I hear her say that word :ROFLMAO:), without sound and I felt EXHAUSTED. Can she be any more manic??
I was irritated by the fact she put on all the posts at the bottom ‘AD - my own collection’ instead of ‘AD - in the style’

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.