James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad saying what I said because I am not body shaming her in the slightest, she looks great for 6 months pp and is far from ‘big’ but I wish she’d be honest about her size.
yeah that's what I'm hating about her atm. and that she tries to make out that the weight gain was from pregnancy and only addresses it has been over the last few years when called out on here 😂 She's not massive or anything and looks similar to my post partum body so can't hate on that. it's just the sucking it in and trying to lie about clothes sizes for me that's annoying while saying how much she loves her body

Reactions: 4
I’ve just unfollowed her, she is toxic in my opinion.
I had to do the same. She's just become too much. Unfollowed and blocked because her content kept appearing on my IG and I can't bare to keep on witnessing the manic spiralling, Someone else summed it up perfectly on here recently "she can't be that body positive if every single post she is tearing herself apart"... I hope for her sake she gets help.

Reactions: 16
To be fair to her, to look at my and my close friend side by side you'd think we were both the same size. I wear a 10 mostly, the odd 12 in places like primark who's sizing is tit, and she wears mostly 12s and some 14s. There is also only 3lbs in weight between us and only 2 inches in height.

As much as I don't think carys is open about being a size 12 due to her leg muscles and her breasts, I don't think it's fair for everyone to compare her body to their size 12 body. She might just wear a 12 and squeeze herself in? Who knows.

Regardless of her size, I do really think she is in a mentally bad place and should just knock off and get some help for a little while.
Exactly this, unless every part of your body measures the same as someone else's, you are not necessarily going to be the same size. Nobody is a single size anyway, for the majority of people it will change depending on the store, the type of clothing, the material etc. Just because she is wearing a size 12 in one pair of trousers doesn't make her whole wardrobe a size 12, it doesn't mean she's a size 12 (whatever that is supposed to mean anyway). I hate to defend Carys because she annoys me so much but she always posts the sizes of the ITS collections and they do too - on their website if you look it tells you what size she is wearing in each item. She'd be very silly to lie about it. Also I think a lot of people dont actually see their own size accurately and what that looks like... I look at carys and think I can't be the same size as her, you can literally see my abs and my boobs are about half the size of hers but yep I'm a 12-14 too. Sometimes a 14 trousers doesn't even fit my hips 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s literally breathing in
And she’s still posing in these pics to some extent after the big speech on the previous post about not posing etc and showing off her actual body as it is :/ I still agree with everyone on here though that she clearly isn’t happy with how she looks now….I wouldn’t be either! Not that there’s anything wrong with how she looks but I’ve put on a few pounds lately through crappy eating and lack of motivation to exercise and stuff, it’s my own fault and I’ll open only admit I’m not happy with how I look compared to a few months ago…why can’t she just say that she got lazy, ate crap, then fell pregnant, ate for two and now isn’t happy with how she looks! I’d have so much more respect for her if she just said she wasn’t happy and that she wanted to get back to how she looked before? I really don’t see that there’s anything wrong with admitting you prefer yourself slimmer? I do? Most people I know do?

Reactions: 17
She deleted the comment..I think it’s so messed up when influencers do that. Like shouldn’t your followers be allowed to speak their mind? You make your living because these people follow you.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Why is she so chaotic and rough with Amber? She’s like a child playing with a puppy
Imagine setting up a camera to film yourself in public with your child when you’re meant to be enjoying some 1 on 1 time with her.

All this ‘I was too anxious to order my own coffee‘ is complete bullshit too. So she’s too anxious to do that yet she’s vlogged every moment of the past few years to upload to YouTube? As a genuine anxiety sufferer I find It hard to believe. I would never post what she posts on multiple social media channels as my anxiety disorder means I wouldn’t be able to handle the feedback. Her anxiety seems very selective.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Too anxious to order own hot drink but not too anxious to vlog in public. I do have anxiety myself so without sounding too insensitive I think some influencers use anxiety as a personality trait

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So this girl is out in the rain. Wearing a rain coat and Birkenstocks. No wonder she never dresses amber appropriately for the weather, she can’t do the same for herself

also I couldn’t think of anything more anxiety invoking than setting a camera up and filming myself in public. Yet she can do that and not order a coffee? Everything is fake with her. Fake body positivity. Fake anxiety.

Reactions: 24
Too anxious to order own hot drink but not too anxious to vlog in public. I do have anxiety myself so without sounding too insensitive I think some influencers use anxiety as a personality trait
I wouldn’t say I have anxiety and have never classed myself as having anything like that, but I am super shy, lack self confidence hate public speaking, cameras, large groups etc it’s just my personality and I can’t think of anything I’d rather do less than vlog in public! If I actually had an anxiety disorder I can’t even imagine how much harder those things would be? I avoid all those things now, so I always do feel I have to question these influencers who constantly go on about anxiety etc and then plaster themselves all over the internet for everyone to see, it’s the last thing I’d do :/

Reactions: 13
Not very active on this thread but had to comment on the coffee thing . How on earth can you be too anxious to order a coffee but can upload daily pictures and videos half naked 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's like she's so used to getting her arse licked with praise for doing the bare minimum and posting half naked pictures that when no one says anything, like when ordering a coffee, she doesn't know what to do with herself and calls it "anxiety"

Reactions: 12
Not very active on this thread but had to comment on the coffee thing . How on earth can you be too anxious to order a coffee but can upload daily pictures and videos half naked 🤯
I dont like her at all but I can understand how she feels anxious when she is ordering a coffee and not anxious about the almost naked pictures on instagram. I feel like the same. I have social anxiety and to be honest I can get a panick attack if I have to something public which is not comfortable for example ordering anything from anywhere. But on the other hand I dont feel any kind of anxiety about doing something on the internet, the judgement on there is not very real , if someone say something that make me feel anxious I just delete it and block the person (im not an influencer thechnically im nobody 🙃). But in real life if someone say something or anything that can make you feel anxious you cant delete it or block it, maybe you can run away and thats all. I know she lies about everything so who knows she really has or not the anxiety.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.