James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe her. It’s the icing on the cake 😂 poor carys hope your ok and you’re surviving today hun xxxx

Reactions: 8
She won't cope with more than one child........
I’m surprised she coped with a dog tbh! Mine was wanting to go out all night and I’m in work today so I am exhausted but don’t see me crying on insta, cause yknow I live in the real world with a real job…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exect
View attachment 799994

View attachment 799995

She really obviously wasn't joking. You're a mother, suck it up and deal with it. Literally I feel sorry for your baby and not you, someone who consciously made the decision to have said baby. 😑🙄 Maybe I'd feel more sorry for you if you had some actual responsibilities to take care of during the day, but it'll be another boomerang filled day of selfies so who cares really how tired you are??
EXACTLY 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 tell her she thought having a baby was all roses and for the fact that she doesn’t even consider how amber feel what a selfish women am telling you it’s all about how she feels before amber. And as you said she does nothing but then wants a medal because she had to be a parent.

Not at all
Not at all

Reactions: 9
She's got absolutely no empathy for her child. I'm sure all mum's know how knackering and frustrating it is when your baby pulls an all nighter. But I'm sure most would also agree that your main concern is WHY your baby was up all night.
I'm in a fortunate position where my husband works from home, and we take it in turns getting up with my daughter each morning, so the other person can sleep in until 8:30. That's not to say he helps me all day, as he's out in his office until 5. But I know that makes me extremely lucky.

Now in saying that, I'd never post something like she has, knowing how good I have it. It's insensitive and unrelatable for most parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's got absolutely no empathy for her child. I'm sure all mum's know how knackering and frustrating it is when your baby pulls an all nighter. But I'm sure most would also agree that your main concern is WHY your baby was up all night.

THIS! My baby has been waking up anywhere from every 20 mins to an hour every night for the last 3.5 months. I don’t care about the lack of sleep for myself even though it’s hard, it just hurts me knowing he isn’t sleeping and is uncomfortable! She feels hard done by because her baby who normally sleeps all night is teething? Think about how Amber feels, carys!

Reactions: 12
I just saw the forward facing too. I’m not sure there’s a specific age they can do it from, as I’ve seen smaller babies forward facing. However it seems so impersonal at Amber’s age to be forward facing! My baby is 9 months old and we like looking at each, talking, laughing etc…

Reactions: 6
Extremely bored now, why do you feel the need to post about it? Yes it’s an outfit. Stop bleeping pointing out you’re belly.
How is that outfit too cute it’s literally black leggings and a sweatshirt. She’s actually unhinged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You can just tell how much she’s having to force her belly out! No one is going to look good if they slouch and stand like that!
D054C03C-1B6A-4C31-89E6-E99BB163DCD0.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Every post seems to be “gone is the anxiety of what I look like” “life is too short so show that Tum”.
She’s even saying the ‘loves” her period bloat? I mean I don’t love mine so who actually does 😂😂

Reactions: 26
Every post seems to be “gone is the anxiety of what I look like” “life is too short so show that Tum”.
She’s even saying the ‘loves” her period bloat? I mean I don’t love mine so who actually does 😂😂
She’s the epitome of ridiculous. Just goes to show she’s trying to make the point that she isn’t pregnant, why else would you make such an issue of proclaiming you have “period bloat” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I don’t usually comment on this thread, she’s not someone I ever really watched or kept up with until I found this thread. I just can’t help but notice she seriously can not post a picture without picking her self apart can she? She’s going for this whole “body positivity” movement but I’ve never seen anyone over do it like this girl. Every single post is flaw related. It’s actually so unhealthy, she picks her self apart in every single post. Wouldn’t body positivity look more like posting photos and just embracing how you look? flaws and all. I feel like she does it so no one else can point them out first but if she truly didn’t care it wouldn’t even be a thought no?

quite sad really

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why can't she just go about her day with her period bloat like the rest of us without getting James to take a photo of her pushing it out so she can post about it on Instagram? Those who have to scream how happy they are about something usually aren't, and it's like she can't see how fake this whole loving her body movement comes across 🤦🏻‍♀️ It's so boring and repetitive!

Reactions: 22
duck sake 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Another pick yaself apart post but it's positivity... honestly love. You're not the only to have had a bloody period or a baby. 🙄

Sick of seeing her negative/positive posts. Give it rest.

YOU ARE NOT HAPPY IN YOUR BODY CARYS STOP POSTING PICTURES TO TRY CONVINCE YOURSELF 🙄

she could have at least smiled in the bloated belly pic instead of a sad face if she is trying to convince everyone she loves the fact she's got a big belly now 😂 it's really not just period bloat if she did that not a baby just a belly pic and it was just as big. stop making excuses, you're bigger now, either deal with it or move on and actually accept it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.