James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We weren't born yesterday carys, the raised head to hide your double chin from the side in your latest insta story is so obvious

Reactions: 9
Just seen Elles giveaway for lights4fun isn’t that company Carys fave ever for all lights? Surprised they didn’t do a collab with her as she loves it so much and keeps getting freebies from them too

Reactions: 7
BREAKING NEWS: Carys said ‘dinner’ and not weaning session. I repeat ‘dinner’ and not weaning session.

hey Carys boo

• Haha
Reactions: 43
From looking at her emojis you’ve got to be joking that she’s stressed at making that!! It’s literally simple cooking.

Reactions: 10
This is EXACTLY my point. Two people could eat the EXACT same food, both non smokers, both teetotal, both exercise the same amount and yet one could be bigger than the other. This is because despite what diet culture and other misinformation is sprouted in the world, your size is NOT 100% determined by what you do or do not do. 70% of your weight is determined by GENTIC factors!
Everybody is out here pretending they’re not fatphobic and saying “oh but if you just eat better and exercise a bit more you’ll be a size that society approves of”
But it’s not at simple as that as to suggest otherwise is completely ignorant and problematic.
Exactly

I’m a size 10 & my partner is 20st. We eat the same food. I run 3x a week. If he works out same as me he will stay the same weight or even gain a little. To lose weight he has to basically starve himself & work out 7 days a week. I cut out puddings and I’ll lose half a pound. We are not all the same

Reactions: 10
Laundry is also one of the easiest chores to get done, at least in my opinion. You shove it in the machine, the machine does all the work, then you either put it to tumble dry or hang it up to dry, then just fold the laundry afterwards and put it back where it belongs. Really is simple and I think most if not all of us can agree on that 😬 Also I think it's quite telling how much stuff they have if they can afford to not wash anything for so long and gather so many piles and still not run out of things to wear and use.
I’ve gotta disagree with this. Laundry is one of the most tedious tasks 😂😂 my washing stays in the machine for days because I find it such a faff hanging it out and then putting it all back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve gotta disagree with this. Laundry is one of the most tedious tasks 😂😂 my washing stays in the machine for days because I find it such a faff hanging it out and then putting it all back 😂
Hehe fair enough 😉 I looove smelling fresh laundry so I think that’s why I don’t mind doing it, although it isn’t the most riveting task to do 😅

Reactions: 7
I swear down if she’s got her crusty ass white toes out again I’ll cry. Could someone please in Cardiff gift this girl a nice new pedicure

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly

I’m a size 10 & my partner is 20st. We eat the same food. I run 3x a week. If he works out same as me he will stay the same weight or even gain a little. To lose weight he has to basically starve himself & work out 7 days a week. I cut out puddings and I’ll lose half a pound. We are not all the same
thank you! This was exactly what I was trying to say, but unfortunately those who have a genetic predisposition to being slimmer/not gaining weight easily will act virtuous over those not so genetically blessed!

Why are they giving her so much food?!?!?!!
Stuffing her full so she sleeps through the night again and they can rub it in Elle’s face

I wouldn’t have the cheek to take so many selfies and post such utter tit on Instagram yet complains there’s no time to do the washing. Lol right embarrassing.
Also I’m fairly sure it’s normally James who does all the laundry isn’t it? why is she suddenly acting like she does any of the housework?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't know if anyone watches Brittany Balyn but her baby is a little over a year and she does great videos/reels about what she's feeding her daughter. Always looks like a nice serving and really accessible food to make.

Unlike Carys who serves piles of food 🙄

Reactions: 3
I don't know if anyone watches Brittany Balyn but her baby is a little over a year and she does great videos/reels about what she's feeding her daughter. Always looks like a nice serving and really accessible food to make.

Unlike Carys who serves piles of food 🙄
Babies know when they've had enough and don't want anymore food but Carys is not helping Amber learn her body's cues at all. She'll just get overwhelmed with so much food on her plate, think she has to eat it and potentially end up having a bad relationship with food as she won't have learnt to eat to satiation. They told you that on the course, Carys!!!!

Reactions: 3
thank you! This was exactly what I was trying to say, but unfortunately those who have a genetic predisposition to being slimmer/not gaining weight easily will act virtuous over those not so genetically blessed!
I mean nhs standards class me as just in the obese section of bmi (and I'm a size 12), and I think majority of fat or bigger people are just bigger because they eat too much and don't exercise enough. obviously that will duck with your metabolism. I get some people will have genetic issues and health conditions, but they should be in the minority of bigger people, not the majority. I don't have a genetic or health reason to be fat that I know of, I can just admit I eat more calories than my body needs, and don't exercise enough 🤷‍♀️ and tbh from people I know with health conditions that can lead to weight gain, they only fail at losing weight when they try to drastically restrict and try exercise loads from the get go, when they sensibly cut back to a small calories deficit and do simple exercise every day they then started to lose weight. I think some people do just find any excuse to justify being bigger when for majority of people it is they eat more than they need and don't exercise

anyway, it's very clear Carys doesn't have a health condition making her fatter/bigger than she used to be. She stopped working out. She ate more junk. it's simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Stuffing her full so she sleeps through the night again and they can rub it in Elle’s face

Also I’m fairly sure it’s normally James who does all the laundry isn’t it? why is she suddenly acting like she does any of the housework?

Im not act virtous because Im genetically blessed. Because Im not. I have a very fat mom who loves food more than anything (thankyou🥲). I eat healthy 80% of the time, go to the gym 4x week, I am at uni 4 days a week for hours and than I study. So its not just fall into my lap. And if Im not doing this I can easily gain weigth, 3-4 kg/month. But this whole weight gain topic I brought up supposed to be about Carys and we know she's not the one who does everything and poor Carys just had bad genetics and works hard, eats healthy and just gaining weight. My whole point was that she has doctor parents who should try to made their patients to lose weight if they are in risk of any kind of health problem due to their lifestyle and they are not tought Carys how important to live healthy and that 8 bag or how many was that of chocolate for two are everything just not healthy. The concept of parents in the healthcare system with a child who doesnt live a healthy lifestyle what makes me a little mad. Unhealthy eating habits probably will do the damage without the weight gain too.

They maybe give Amber that size for one dinner because they are also eat unnecessarely huge portion and they think it's the right amount for Amber, this is how much she needs 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.