James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wondering lately how the duck can someone with doctor parents preaching this lifestyle? I have to vomit because of this body positivity trend thats going on right now. These brainless ones know how unhealthy is the obesity and the poor diet aka eating crap all day and not moving enough? I hope Carys you are happy on your little train to diabetes, hypertension, heart infarction and stroke in your younger years than it "supposed" to happen and of course cancer especially breast and colorectal. Never ever her parents say to Carys how many pontential disease could be caused by the unhealthy diet, inactivity and obesity??? How can someone promote this lifestyle? Right now Carys is not in that bad situation but if she is happier than ever and keep going with this lifestyle she will be the same size as that Nayla girl who in my opinion shouldnt be a positive example for girls at any age.
Exactly, nayla isn’t healthy, she’s obese 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
The anxiety that I had watching Carys let Amber drink from an actual glass made from glass. Those things are so fragile 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The anxiety that I had watching Carys let Amber drink from an actual glass made from glass. Those things are so fragile 😅
Came to say exactly the same.. everything for the gram! And there was another glass right next to Amber, looks like she might’ve Been playing with it??

• Wow
I just wondering lately how the duck can someone with doctor parents preaching this lifestyle? I have to vomit because of this body positivity trend thats going on right now. These brainless ones know how unhealthy is the obesity and the poor diet aka eating crap all day and not moving enough? I hope Carys you are happy on your little train to diabetes, hypertension, heart infarction and stroke in your younger years than it "supposed" to happen and of course cancer especially breast and colorectal. Never ever her parents say to Carys how many pontential disease could be caused by the unhealthy diet, inactivity and obesity??? How can someone promote this lifestyle? Right now Carys is not in that bad situation but if she is happier than ever and keep going with this lifestyle she will be the same size as that Nayla girl who in my opinion shouldnt be a positive example for girls at any age.
so glad someone said this. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve gone up a dress size since having my own little tit machine and lockdown did not help. But that Nayla and Carys praising her… vile. I see it the same as people, say, promoting covid or cancer or smoking. It’s still something that is unhealthy, unnecessarily burdens the healthcare system and is down right irresponsible. I’ll be honest, watching the amount of food she shovels into herself makes me feel queasy. Given her parents medical careers, a video highlighting the dangers of morbid obesity and the amount of crap she eats would not go amiss.

Reactions: 9
I agree 100%. I'm into body positivity but, when someone is morbidly obese, it should not be promoted as 'positive'......due to the illnesses (which can be severely debilitating - I've nursed morbidly obese diabetics who have had to have below knee amputations - because of gangrene. I've nursed patients after strokes - and it's not fun for them to be hoisted in and out of bed because they are too heavy for the OT's and physio to get them back on their feet again........

• Heart
View attachment 844517

scroll back through her insta to find the before photos she used. The day after she posts a body update (late Oct 2016) with this as the caption. She references how she used to be obsessed with just losing weight and now wants to gain weight and is happy to be doing so. So just proof her posts are bullshit because she's using pics from when she was working out hard to gain weight and muscle and eating more than enough as her before 'when I was so restrictive😔" pics. Just pisses me off the amountof sheep that believe everything she says and comment all gushy like "yaaaas, inspiration queen. You're still so beautiful, look what that body gave you" etc etc, when she is clearly struggling with her body and lying
I’m absolutely certain James is disgusted at her and just doesn’t want to say it.

Reactions: 13
I’m absolutely certain James is disgusted at her and just doesn’t want to say it.
i think james isnt bothered about how she looks, but is bothered by how she acts. i get the vibe hes fed up of her in the last few vlogs. (sorry for the use of the word vibe haha)

Reactions: 27
i think james isnt bothered about how she looks, but is bothered by how she acts. i get the vibe hes fed up of her in the last few vlogs. (sorry for the use of the word vibe haha)
I agree I don’t think he cares what she looks like.. but he must be a saint to put up with her 24/7 😂

Reactions: 12
Is anyone else irrationally irked by the fact that they went into town to return that fleece jacket from Zara she bought for James for that outfit video (that he obviously didn't like) - but lost the receipt so couldn't return?? Thats like £50 down the pan because they're so unorganised and they just have the attitude of 'oh well' 😭 What a waste. Don't get me started on that tacky 'pre-lit' white company tree that she's going to shove somewhere in the hall 🤦‍♀️ More money than sense!!!
and it’s not very business savvy to lose a receipt- they are doing the clothing hauls for content on their channel- my understanding is that they would be able to write this off has a business expense.

They remember to pick up the vlogging camera but not the baby’s nappy bag. Can see where their priorities were on that one.
Imagine another ‘ordinary’ parent doing that, it’d be pretty bad, these two leave home, where they always are, and plan everything meticulously as they have to ‘film’. Could they seriously not remember their baby’s needs? I’m not impressed.

Reactions: 7
It made me howl on one for their vlogs recently where she says something about having the ‘mum version of space buns’ (meaning she’s not wearing them at the top of her head) and calls it her ‘mum hairstyle’ and he goes ‘no it’s just a hairstyle’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I agree 100%. I'm into body positivity but, when someone is morbidly obese, it should not be promoted as 'positive'......due to the illnesses (which can be severely debilitating - I've nursed morbidly obese diabetics who have had to have below knee amputations - because of gangrene. I've nursed patients after strokes - and it's not fun for them to be hoisted in and out of bed because they are too heavy for the OT's and physio to get them back on their feet again........
How the duck are either of them morbidly obese!??? JFC!!

Reactions: 7
Carys' Amber slept through the nigh post really pissed me off. Not cos she slept through (and I wish mine would!) but cos she's made it out to seem like all her stupid courses and stuff has made Amber this great sleeper when we KNOW it's all down to temperament - Amber seems like a chill baby who's happy to just sit there. Also she hasn't really hit any big milestones yet that affect sleep, no? Rolling, crawling etc

Reactions: 17
Carys' Amber slept through the nigh post really pissed me off. Not cos she slept through (and I wish mine would!) but cos she's made it out to seem like all her stupid courses and stuff has made Amber this great sleeper when we KNOW it's all down to temperament - Amber seems like a chill baby who's happy to just sit there. Also she hasn't really hit any big milestones yet that affect sleep, no? Rolling, crawling etc
My son is 5 months and last week he slept through the night twice… hasn’t done it since so I’m not sure why she’s getting all excited for 😂😂😂 and your right when she starts rolling (whenever they decide to encourage tummy time to encourage the rolling) she will go through a regression then poor old carys, with James home all day everyday, will be soooo tired she will need a nap 😴

Can’t wait for carys to realise amber sleeping through the night is most likely a one off 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
My son is 5 months and last week he slept through the night twice… hasn’t done it since so I’m not sure why she’s getting all excited for 😂😂😂 and your right when she starts rolling (whenever they decide to encourage tummy time to encourage the rolling) she will go through a regression then poor old carys, with James home all day everyday, will be soooo tired she will need a nap 😴

Can’t wait for carys to realise amber sleeping through the night is most likely a one off 😂😂😂😂
Ironically my 17 month old slept through for the first time last night (as in 10pm - 6am not 7-7🙈) and I am under no illusions that it was most likely a one off!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.