Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
‘Below area’ ‘bits’ ‘down there’ ‘down below’ - Carys you’re 25 even my 3 year old can say vulva and vagina without blushing. If you’re going to talk about it and try and encourage your followers to go for their smear use the correct terms please.

Reactions: 31

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
Love Elle’s story just then. She’s out on a dog walk all by herself with Saint. Two dogs and a baby.

Not sure if it’s a dig, must be considering Carys can’t even go out on a dog walk anymore let alone with Amber too 🤥 Mila is an angel as well!
Equally though, what does Elle want? A medal? She’s not exactly a single mum juggling loads is she? Too flipping right walk your dogs with a baby in tow. Jeez these insta mums are so frigging soft.

Reactions: 31

DietGossip

VIP Member
In that photo dump the one of her on the bike- she's fully pulled her leggings down to get her belly out. It's so posed, so calculated. She'll surely be embarrassed of the way she's forcing this body positivity on herself in a few years

Reactions: 30
That was not an unboxing.. she just showed them for 10 seconds when they were unboxed and lying on the table. Another idea to make her content better, unbox some of the baby clothes on camera and make it a video. And does she ever pay for anything her self? She says Lindex is her favorite company for baby clothes, but she hasn't bought anything from them since the last time she was gifted something.

Also, I know that a lot of you really don't like James, but I actually like him a lot better after Amber was born. He seems genuinely more down to earth now and a little fed up with instagram and Cary's behavior.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been said, but seriously, who has a celebration for their child being 6 months, what a load of bull! Is she going to have that every year? A half birthday every year?

• Sick
  • Heart

lurker§12

Can we discuss her use of ‘weaning’ like it’s a verb??? Well actually it is a verb. But she says ‘ambers weaning today was sweet potato mash…’ like no ambers just having something to eat? GOD!

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
No one asked you this Carys. Just like no one asks about yours and James’ sex life in YouTube Q&As.

EA2039AD-AA9E-45D5-9BA6-9005E2681DF9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Gifted gifted gifted

She’s an absolute joke, when there’s so many families out there that wouldn’t be able to afford half the stuff that they get for free, even though they’re more than able to pay full price.

At what stage does these influencers lose their morals and ethics?

• Heart

Whassupgirl

I’m absolutely certain James is disgusted at her and just doesn’t want to say it.
It made me howl on one for their vlogs recently where she says something about having the ‘mum version of space buns’ (meaning she’s not wearing them at the top of her head) and calls it her ‘mum hairstyle’ and he goes ‘no it’s just a hairstyle’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Winging-it!

Hmm. Just watched their most recent blog. I think Carys has got confused. It's not good practice to put shoes on a non walking baby BUT soft stretchy socks will not harm foot development. In October it's too chilly to not wear socks. I was cringing watching carys with her hoody and coat carrying Amber with her poor feet out. Honestly I find this pair a little concerning at this point. Its like children having children. 😱🤦‍♀️

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
Also she said one of her ‘mum friends’ asked her how she can be so happy looking like she does now when she used to look like that…. is it me or is that an extremely rude and shady thing to say to your friend anout their body (even though we all know she just made it up as a reason to pose in her pants with a positivity post) 🙄🧐
Another lie. No normal person would ever ask someone that.

plwcm

VIP Member
The thing that frustrates me so much with Carys is that if she actually put some thought and effort into her content she could be a really good vlogger.

With a little bit of thought it wouldn’t be hard to make useful videos for new mums - around breastfeeding, her ab separation recovery, wean with me videos, routine videos (if that’s your thing) but instead she just does the laziest, easiest videos to film which is day/week in the life constantly as they require no effort whatsoever.

It’s their job to create content but their content is lazy and repetitive! I do wonder how either of them would survive with proper jobs
I thought this especially in the latest vlog. there was a one minute section of "oh by the way we have started weaning amber, it's messy", then cut to them showing some yogurt and yogurt mixed with fruit, then cut to Amber's messy face. She could have done weaning essentials they've bought, and then further down like "our weaning journey" where they discuss more on how they started, why they went with BLW (assuming the stick with that), if they changed how they did it etc. Recipes for food too. it baffled me because so many people were asking how she fixed her ab separation, if I was a youtuber, I would have done a video on it, you'll get the views from your subscribers, but then other people just searching about diastasis recti could come across the channel and follow too. But she just said oh I googled exercises so just do that. Just shows how lazy they are with content.

They just churn out these boring weekly vlogs walking round their house babbling about nonsense and going on dog walks, when they could actually have good content (if you care about watching baby etc content). That's why I think she should post on her original for fashion etc, and then have baby and family content on the couples one.

I’m sorry but I have got to say what I think before I explode! lol.
this woman! She has got to be THE fakest person I have ever come across. She is SO unhappy within herself and the way she looks. She talks about it so much, to try to convince herself she’s happy. YOU ARE NOT HAPPY! And that’s ok! It’s ok not to love your body. I’m sure 90% of people don’t. I don’t know anyone that does. Seeing her body out all the time is making me feel actually sick now. I’ve had to unfollow. That’s not because she’s put weight on. It’s because I’m sick of seeing someones Saggy tits on a daily basis. She wants attention 24/7. Addicted to social media, on an extremely unhealthy level. She is so manic it’s actually really uncomfortable to watch. She knows there are weirdos online, pervs ect. And she’s half naked on a daily basis. And putting her daughters pictures online! How can James be ok with this? You know, practical James. What a wet lettuce.
anything for money! If my daughter was like that on social media, I would be so disappointed in her. Embarrassing! And for amber to see when older. Shameful. Please get a real job and some normality. And if she does that sharp intake of breath one more time 😡 and that fake manic laugh!!! go and get some professional help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And breatheeee

• Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
I'm sure that jellycat she's holding in her stories is a Clementine and not a pumpkin as she seems.to think? 😅
Screenshot_20211011-155803.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she is really struggling with her new body and all the body positivity is just a way for her to get confirmation that she is beautiful, she looks good for just having a baby, etc. she also posts all her flaws so that no one can comment because «I know I have hip dips (whatever that is), so no one needs to say it». But who wouldn’t struggle? I gave birth 5 months ago and I don’t like my new body. I don’t hate it and I don’t love it.. and thats ok. You don’t have to love every part of your body, Carys. Just be real and say that it’s hard for you, I think people will like you more for it.

And for someone who says «stop obsessing over your looks, it’s BORING», she sure do obsess a lot over her looks.

tabzzx

I don't find them empowering either because you can see she's sucking it in. that fold above the belly button is where she's breathing in and tucking her pelvis forward (I know because same happens if I do it😅😂). Her belly button cave is just 🤢 as well 🤣🤣🤣

Honestly, I am hoping to see the Grand Canyon one day and I can’t help feeling I’ll be underwhelmed after having been exposed to her cavernous belly button for so long.

• Haha