James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) what’s the obsession with influencers in particular carys telling us what size they bought stuff in? Have people lost all ability to judge their own sizing nowadays???? I get it might be helpful in some situations where something is a really weird fit I.e way too small or too big but do we give a tit that carys is wearing a nike sweatshirt in a size M? No

2) literally she did a poll where people said they DID NOT like her boomerangs and she’s literally posted 4 this morning alone!!! Does she think she’s edgy for doing the opposite of what people want 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Extremely bored now, why do you feel the need to post about it? Yes it’s an outfit. Stop bleeping pointing out you’re belly.
The bit that got me was that the outfit is ‘TOO CUTE’ not to post. How is a plain black leggings outfit, something she always wears, too cute?! And no that is not pregnant bloat Carys. You’ve had that since you gave birth.

Reactions: 19
Amber was probably up all night cause they make her nap all day

Reactions: 19
How does she manage to make everything about her?
She’s a self centred b**ch she doesn’t care about anyone but herself hence why it’s always feel sorry for me look at me nonsense she doesn’t even care that her poor baby is in pain. imagine only that she didn’t get any sleep even though I bet it was James that was up with her anyway no regards for her so called husband either as we know she does s**t and leaves it all for James.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe how bad her grammar and spelling is. I mean who can’t spell ‘potato’. Maybe she needs to do a spelling course

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ANOTHER weekend away. From all the stresses and strains of their lives 😣
Ohh boo boo life is so stressful for them bless them true strong amazing parents that deserves time away that has the world on there shoulders.
1. both parents don’t work
2. They are financial stable and have everything they want.
3 .apparently they have the dream baby that doesn’t cry and sticks to all her routines.
4. Has support from family if they want time away as a couple.
5. Has no responsibilities other than to look after a baby with both of them at home so responsibility equally shared.
6. Doesn't know what real life parenting feels like

but they need a so desperate weekend away to escape from the stress of life you can’t get more relatable than that hey.😕

Reactions: 18
Cue them getting a Tesla after James loved driving it so much and because Elle and Con have one.

Reactions: 25
Who even is their target audience anymore? Swanning away on yet another mini break and being gifted a Tesla for the ride. I’m sorry but most 20 somethings cannot afford to do take so many breaks away or have the luxury to own a Tesla. I bet they’ll say how much James was SO OBSESSED BOO so she treats him for Christmas 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
Thought she loved taking the train? All we heard about was Trainline a while back 😂. Anything for a quick buck hey Carys!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It's quite unusual to get your period while breastfeeding? It tends to come back a few months after weaning, so 9-12 months ish? And they SAY they've only just started weaning? I know in my breastfeeding support group the one solace we all had was no periods- some of us for 2 years!

Reactions: 3
It's quite unusual to get your period while breastfeeding? It tends to come back a few months after weaning, so 9-12 months ish? And they SAY they've only just started weaning? I know in my breastfeeding support group the one solace we all had was no periods- some of us for 2 years!
I'm breastfeeding and got mine back at almost 7 weeks post partum😤😭

Reactions: 3
Oh here we go again. Another course and Carys and James are experts
I hate when she posts stuff like that with a passion. She's an expert in absolutely nothing but seems to think she knows everything about everything

Reactions: 8
Shes so simple 😆 honestly she just seems really dumb. She goes on and on about how people dont care what others look like but all she cares is what she looks like 🤦‍♂️ just admit it Carys you really let urself go and now ur manic sad and cant stop thinking about ur body all day every day. And whats bad about admitting that she had stunning body and misses showing her ass To reddit pervs. She really did have a gorgeous body and if i was her i would freaking miss it.

Reactions: 18
Shes so simple 😆 honestly she just seems really dumb. She goes on and on about how people dont care what others look like but all she cares is what she looks like 🤦‍♂️ just admit it Carys you really let urself go and now ur manic sad and cant stop thinking about ur body all day every day. And whats bad about admitting that she had stunning body and misses showing her ass To reddit pervs. She really did have a gorgeous body and if i was her i would freaking miss it.
She can’t miss showing her arse when it’s practically all she does to give her boobs the day off

Reactions: 11
I checked that Nayla's instagram (you know, the bigger girl Carys always works with) and am quite shocked that she used to be skinny!!

And she still seems more comfortable in her skin than Carys.

Reactions: 4
I checked that Nayla's instagram (you know, the bigger girl Carys always works with) and am quite shocked that she used to be skinny!!

And she still seems more comfortable in her skin than Carys.
She’s not healthy at that size at all. I’m all for body positivity but that’s not a natural size to be

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.