Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I don’t even care if Jake reads this

I made a complaint about Jake and his behaviour filming his co workers in the toilets . The theatre have gone to tell Jake my name and my complaint not that I’m bothered but they did not reply to my complaint instead they told Jake himsekf who now thinks it’s acceptable to send me these messages ?

jake I don’t give a shit if you read these . You need a reality check in no way was I a spreading nasty messages . You filmed your co workers on the toilet and she looked extremely uncomfortable with that . You need to understand boundaries and stop calling out those who don’t agree with you in no way have I sent nasty messages !!

1 they ain’t your friends they are co workers
2 if I filmed a co worker on the toilet and was creeping around the gents I would be instantly sacked !!
3 stop making stories on insta about it asking if it’s ok to film just because your rattled
4 share my details on your social media and try come at me and I swear I will have you done for slander

learn when to know boundaries….
If it’s a company ask them why they have broken gdpr rules by giving out your name! Shit them up

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Damocles

Chatty Member
epic recap @Jac In The Box 😄😄 I've not been on much last few days, but i find it fucking hilarious that he's almost got more threads on here than the number of weeks he was on x factor 😄😄

My last 3 suggestions have won the thread title, I've had more number ones than Jake 😄😄😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

coryc217

VIP Member
I’ve taken it further I’ve emailed the theatre and told them they broke rules .
im absolutely taking this further and if he even thinks about putting my details on his insta saying I’m trolling then I will sue every bit as evidence . It’s unacceptable behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

coryc217

VIP Member

I made a complaint about Jake and his behaviour filming his co workers in the toilets . The theatre have gone to tell Jake my name and my complaint not that I’m bothered but they did not reply to my complaint instead they told Jake himsekf who now thinks it’s acceptable to send me these messages ?

jake I don’t give a shit if you read these . You need a reality check in no way was I a spreading nasty messages . You filmed your co workers on the toilet and she looked extremely uncomfortable with that . You need to understand boundaries and stop calling out those who don’t agree with you in no way have I sent nasty messages !!

2 if I filmed a co worker on the toilet and was creeping around the gents I would be instantly sacked !!
3 stop making stories on insta about it asking if it’s ok to film just because your rattled
4 share my details on your social media and try come at me and I swear I will have you done for slander

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

How unprofessional of the theatre & him! Bunch of cunts!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Thanks to our @Damocles for the amazing thread title as always👌🏼👏🏼 Sorry had to adjust to fit☹

Recap since last thread

Jake has become heavyweight champion of the world after 3 minutes in the ring with his pal Marce who didn’t even hit him back🙄

Bianca is living rent free in his head

Ads for Regatta, Nowtv, hellofresh, Heinz baby food, glasses direct and Maoam
He has a wedding to pay for & a kid to bring up don’t you know, how else is he expected to earn money🙄

Begging trip to Ibiza to find their party pad to show off to all their z list mates, sorry to find their dream venue to declare their undying love of themselves

Bianca still living rent free in his head

Has found his singing voice and it’s on a par with Adele🤦🏼‍♀️ (All his arselickers told him so, some even said he was better🤪)

Soph doesn’t like the engagement ring, she wants it melted to make something that she thinks is good enough for her, stuck up cow!

He’s still a prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

bluecups

VIP Member

What an utter cunt! (Him not you, obvs!)
Contact the same person you contacted before and tell them you are now getting unsolicited messages ie. harrassment from him.
As if they told him your name! What tossers.

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
If it’s a company ask them why they have broken gdpr rules by giving out your name! Shit them up
I'd go one further and tell them I'm in the process of contacting a solicitor about a GDPR breach, and also reporting his messages to the police on 101for harassment, as well as a formal complaint about them giving away your personal details.
No way would I let that one go!

Eta, the police might be quite interested in the complaint because him recording a women on the toilet breaks many laws in itself, and you have proof

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
Okay it’s official. There is no bigger twat Z Lister than Jake Quickenden. An 8 month old baby in a stinking pit all day because his lazy fucker of a Dad couldn’t be bothered to get up because he was hungover. That is the epitome of selfishness. And then he reads his son a story and is more concerned with eyefucking himself instead of engaging with Leo and the book. The guy is a total cunt. And as for being invited to the Pride Of Britain Awards, give me a break 😂😂😂 He said the same thing about the NTA’s. I don’t believe for a second that these pair of narcisstic bellends would turn down the chance to pout and pose on a red carpet and get their picture in the Daily Mail, poorly baby or not. Weren’t that concerned about your poorly baby when you were out on the piss at your Halloween party were you? I seriously cannot stand their pair of them. Horrible selfish twats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Damocles

Chatty Member
Just let this sink in for a minute, Wagner and Stevie Richie both got further than Jake in the x factor

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
I've never understood those who make profiles for their kids/pets, I find it very sad, personal choice yes..but what if i made a profile for my son who is 2 at the moment, what if he grew up and I made him aware that I'd made him a profile and he didn't want his privacy violated like that? I know that these profiles can easily be deleted, thats not my point, my point is, in the years these profiles are active, paedos could be stockpiling these images and by then the damage is done...

oh, and your pets are NOT your children, if you refer to them as such....grow up.
erm, some people can’t have children and a pet can often be a substitute. If pet owners want to mother or father their fur babies, they don’t need to grow up. And FYI, my pet has more personality than Leo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Tabby19

Okay so he’s filming the chase today. He’s going to Elstree studio and that’s where it’s filmed.

Going to get a spray tan for it. I think you should probably spend 30 minutes reading some facts jake
I was on The Chase a couple of years ago and won £3000 😁 it’s a tricky one and he will need a good general knowledge

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Alex will be getting a swift doxxing and blocking if Jake can stop himself trolling naughty boy for a second
DEA389F4-E8DC-4D18-85DA-EF2461B9C3E1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26