Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 877327

What???? How can he say that when earlier on in the year he released this:

yes!!!!! Came here to say exactly this!! All he cared about with that was his minions blowing smoke up his arse and getting it to number 1. He banged on about it for weeks then as soon as it got to number 1 he never mentioned it again.

Reactions: 8
I say this a lot but I genuinely can’t believe Leo is nine months old. He feels three months behind

I say this a lot but I genuinely can’t believe Leo is nine months old. He feels three months behind
Me too. I really feel bad having said things like that but I just think about how my own daughter and a few babies in my family were at that age and they were all so much more advanced than Leo is.
My daughter was able to recite her entire alphabet by 20 months old and could count to 20 before she was 2. My cousin's son was exactly the same. I don't see Leo being able to do anything like that when he reaches that age because his parents aren't helping him in the slightest. I think they've taken Leo to a soft play once to my knowledge. I spend half my life in the bloody things 😂.

I really can't understand how they seem to not notice that their baby seems behind in his development!
Also does anyone else think that his legs seem very short?

Must be nice have a 9 month old and still go out on the piss for two straight weekends. But everyone out there struggling YOU can do it just like Jake can LOL
And what the fucks all this BRO business? Turkey teeths in his mid 30s with a kid ffs

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Must be nice have a 9 month old and still go out on the piss for two straight weekends. But everyone out there struggling YOU can do it just like Jake can LOL
And what the fucks all this BRO business? Turkey teeths in his mid 30s with a kid ffs
You’d have thought the fact he’s going to Lincoln on Monday for 8 weeks, the doting family man would have wanted to spend his last weekend with Sophie & the kids. Nope the selfish twit goes out on the lash today and will probably spend all day in bed tomorrow (no change there) hungover.

Reactions: 15
You’d have thought the fact he’s going to Lincoln on Monday for 8 weeks, the doting family man would have wanted to spend his last weekend with Sophie & the kids. Nope the selfish twit goes out on the lash today and will probably spend all day in bed tomorrow (no change there) hungover.
Wish my depression would lift as quickly as his does, someday I cannot get out of bed let alone go to Lincoln for 8 weeks x also drink is the worst thing for depression....!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Wish my depression would lift as quickly as his does, someday I cannot get out of bed let alone go to Lincoln for 8 weeks x also drink is the worst thing for depression....!!!!!

lol same here mate but I’ve got a sneaky feeling that Jakes crippling life altering depression will reappear tomorrow what you say?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Self proclaimed father of the year out with his mates on his last weekend before going away. Wasn’t even the evening was around midday.

He’ll be riddled with anxiety and depression tomorrow and selling the gummies tomorrow. What normal people call a hangover

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.