Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never understood those who make profiles for their kids/pets, I find it very sad, personal choice yes..but what if i made a profile for my son who is 2 at the moment, what if he grew up and I made him aware that I'd made him a profile and he didn't want his privacy violated like that? I know that these profiles can easily be deleted, thats not my point, my point is, in the years these profiles are active, paedos could be stockpiling these images and by then the damage is done...

oh, and your pets are NOT your children, if you refer to them as such....grow up.

Reactions: 11
This twit! He really infuriates me. Sitting explaining to Fred why they should change Leo STRAIGHT AWAY whilst he’s done about 5 stories of Leo sitting with a crappy nappy.

Lisa have a bleeping word with your desperado son will you and get him some help

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I've never understood those who make profiles for their kids/pets, I find it very sad, personal choice yes..but what if i made a profile for my son who is 2 at the moment, what if he grew up and I made him aware that I'd made him a profile and he didn't want his privacy violated like that? I know that these profiles can easily be deleted, thats not my point, my point is, in the years these profiles are active, paedos could be stockpiling these images and by then the damage is done...

oh, and your pets are NOT your children, if you refer to them as such....grow up.
erm, some people can’t have children and a pet can often be a substitute. If pet owners want to mother or father their fur babies, they don’t need to grow up. And FYI, my pet has more personality than Leo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
erm, some people can’t have children and a pet can often be a substitute. If pet owners want to mother or father their fur babies, they don’t need to grow up. And FYI, my pet has more personality than Leo
well it doesn’t take much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Busy day today… train at 10:30 then modelling then home. Wow, you go steady, Jake… don’t overdo it or anything you jobless prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
67C7B10F-743E-4C22-8243-AA95D33BE03B.jpeg

These bleeping people 😂 The baby made a baby noise, he didn’t talk for fucks sake 😂😂😂😂

also only just 9am and 22 stories. He needs professional help.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell how many stories already this morning just skipped past them real quick it’s too early for him 🤦🏼‍♀️ In fact when is right time to watch that narcissist.. I literally think one day he won’t be such a bleep .. god knows why I still look.. morbid curiosity

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s that accent he’s trying to put on. He reminds me when you get on a train or bus and there is a group of 13 year olds boys at the back trying to show off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s even changed the caption now and took out the bit where he said he reuploaded it cos it didn’t get enough likes. I have never in my life come across someone as pathetic as him.

What a sad life. If he wasn’t such a twit I’d almost feel sorry for him. Textbook narcissist using his child to further his own self-interests. He makes me sick, he is nothing but a bleep.
He’s started using so many #hashtags on his pics to try and get extra likes🙄 He really is a pathetic bleep!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Best thing he ever did was block me because I told him his feet underneath were dirty rotten, at least I don't have to read all his stupid stories, see his poor baby, and read his stupid bullshit....

• Haha
I went to school with Sophie and she was stuck up even then. Nice to see things have changed 🙄

• Haha
I went to school with Sophie and she was stuck up even then. Nice to see things have changed 🙄
I’m surprised to hear she’s stuck up. She came across an absolute chav on celebs go dating, i always thought the stuck up bit was an act.

Funny jake went for her even though she was quite clearly some desperate fame bleep after a z lister. Bet she lied and pretended she didn’t know who he was when they met 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WHY IS THAT BABY NEVER WEARING A BIB? It’s not his fault but he looks so grubby all the time. And I’m sorry but it’s not normal for him to constantly have a snotty nose either.

WHY IS THAT BABY NEVER WEARING A BIB? It’s not his fault but he looks so grubby all the time. And I’m sorry but it’s not normal for him to constantly have a snotty nose either.
Because they can’t advertise their new brand if it’s covered with a bib

• Haha
  • Wow
How the hell does Leo have ANOTHER cold/snotty nose??? They don’t even take him anywhere !?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
How the hell does Leo have ANOTHER cold/snotty nose??? They don’t even take him anywhere !?
To be honest they feed him so little, barely any bottle, as per their own posts, so he’s losing out on so much nutrients, I’d say his immune system is so weak, he’s prone to picking up everything, poor beige mite ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.