Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freddie’s dad has hopefully told them both that HIS child is not for selling down the river

Reactions: 15
That’s because she’s not a natural mother, they’re both selfish human beings & narcissists so they put themselves & their own needs before anyone else’s🙄 If you went onto their instas & didn’t know any better you would think they only had Leo😤 You would think Fred was a cousin or something that visited now & again😩

They really are horrible bastards!!
Those pictures of Sophie trying to look sexy in a nightie 🤢🤢🤢

2357C0D9-EEED-486E-BD87-F7C1292B8CB8.png

Also - my tits look better than that and I barely have any 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A comment was made by Soph the other day on her story, Fred had just got back from his dads, assuming he'd just returned from his dads following their holiday without him, and she said something along the lines of " back to your favourite parent/person ".. is there really any need for comments like that to be made to a child?

Words like that out of his own mothers mouth are far more damaging than anything thats ever been written on here..

why not book the holiday only a few days later as it's half term this week and could have easily booked for it this week so Fred could have gone as well?

Horrible people the pair of them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
A comment was made by Soph the other day on her story, Fred had just got back from his dads, assuming he'd just returned from his dads following their holiday without him, and she said something along the lines of " back to your favourite parent/person ".. is there really any need for comments like that to be made to a child?

Words like that out of his own mothers mouth are far more damaging than anything thats ever been written on here..

why not book the holiday only a few days later as it's half term this week and could have easily booked for it this week so Fred could have gone as well?

Horrible people the pair of them.
I think she was referring to Leo being Freddie’s favourite person

He’s stopped using honey filter today. Can’t show us how tired he is if it’s got honey filter on can he…

Has he realised his ship has sailed yet? (Both literally and figuratively)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How’s the not giving Leo milk through the night as he can’t possibly be hungry going Jake? ;)

No cruise then ... that’ll be him being non jab related surely

Reactions: 11
I hope all those poor people on the cruise that paid to see jake are coping okay and getting a partial refund

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The reason Leo has constantly has his head thrown back is because he’s constantly watching television and does this look like someone too poorly to do a bleeping job?

DBCAB77B-5395-4473-AEA8-1D0B107DD2AC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just let this sink in for a minute, Wagner and Stevie Richie both got further than Jake in the x factor

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just let this sink in for a minute, Wagner and Stevie Richie both got further than Jake in the x factor

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
And Chico and Jedward 😂

Another busy day for them today. 10am and Sophie still in her pyjamas, jake in his pants wig and dressing gown and Towie on in the background. He’s such a hard worker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ffs what is nanny QVC advertising now 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
sat thief like a sad fucker taking to her camera flicking her hair with his manky long nails and her stupid squeaky voice 🙈🙈🙈🙈

remember the first time she went to Jakes after Leo was born she was so lovely and completely different …… wtf has happened to her ?????? Oh yeah she has become a influencer talking shite everyday

Reactions: 9
Freddie’s dad has hopefully told them both that HIS child is not for selling down the river
I would love to think this is true but sadly I don’t believe it is☹ All the gushing insta posts, life is perfect, I’m so grateful feature golden child then poor Fred is only featured when he needs him to make money😩

Has Sophie given up work aswell? Pair of bums either in bed or wearing PJ’s all day. What a life
Supposedly Leo was put in nursery so she could get back to work but all she has done is go to the gym & film ads because quite clearly that’s her work now🙄

Reactions: 8
Granny QVC’s insta name reminds me of a nursing home. Not sure how old she is but at 51 I fear maybe a similar age🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Granny QVC’s insta name reminds me of a nursing home. Not sure how old she is but at 51 I fear maybe a similar age🤣
You are safe😂 She’s nearer 60 or maybe older. I’m sure she said on one of the q&a’s they done that she had Jake when she was 28 so that would make her 60/61 maybe🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.