Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redball00n

VIP Member
“As a dad you should be doing loads of stuff” - what like lying in bed watching TV all day and shoving a phone in your baby’s face constantly? Fuck I better tell my husband he’s doing it wrong

That girl he’s filming with her cocktail thinks he’s twat. She was covering her face because she didn’t want to be filmed yet Turkey Teeth Twat still carries on and takes the piss out of her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

coryc217

VIP Member
If I filmed a man on the toilet who I work with and was creeping around the men’s loo I would be called in and sacked on the spot
If I put it on insta I would be in serious trouble .
If I made a complaint in Asda about a staff member acting inappropriately the manager would call them in the office but they would never give them my details

If the staff member then went and messaged the persona making the complaint they would be in serious trouble . So how is this any different?

me making a complaint is not me spreading nasty messages . He needs to realise a complaint at work is a complaint not intending to be nasty .

• Heart
Reactions: 25

CBS1

I've never posted anything here before, love a good lurk though! But filming the girl through the toilet door just proves how horrendous a human being his is. Literally no boundaries and actually humiliating her if that's legit. I don't even know why I am surprised, he's just the worlds biggest untalented arsehole

• Wow

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Why’s he trolling Ed though. I thought opinions were trolling. Be kind Jake. Ed is probably really upset that Jake Quickenden twelfth in the xfactor and didn’t go on the cruise ship singer isn’t a fan

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
Cannot believe he pays someone to come and clean rubbish out of his Range Rover. He really is a lazy scruffy cunt 🤮
76A74BC4-34D3-4F6C-8867-A04484F2B2FB.png

• Sick
  • Wow

coryc217

VIP Member
If it’s a company ask them why they have broken gdpr rules by giving out your name! Shit them up
Just sent that . How unprofessional to give him my name . I’m a manger myself and I know you can’t give staff the names of people who make a complaint about them . The fact they won’t reply says it all . They didn’t reply but clearly said something to him and he’s asked for my name and they gave it him .
shows how immature he is to send those messages he has no brain clearly . Why would I take my child to see somebody who thinks it’s acceptable to film co workers on the toilet . 🤷‍♀️

bluecups

VIP Member
"please try and spread love, happiness and positivity" says Jake less than 24 hours after ripping into Naughty Boy.

I honestly can't see him lasting the full stint in this panto. He's been there three days and there are already problems - him being a peeping Tom, complaints about him to management, sending unsolicited messages to concerned members of the public who complained about it, generally annoying the fuck out of everyone around him.

His days are numbered in Lincoln I reckon.

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
Songs written by Naughty Boy for the best selling artist Emile Sande
Beneath your beautiful
Clown
Daddy
Heaven
Mountains
Wonder
Songs written by Jake Quickenden for Jake Quickenden cruise ship singer but never managed to even get o the ship
I met her on the train

Wind your neck in Jake!

• Haha
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
No one liked it jake because no one else gives a shit about your baby. All babies look the same to people who don’t know them. It’s a baby, covered in dribble with a shit ‘funny’ comment by you. No one cares. Send pictures of your baby to your brother, mum, Sophie’s mum etc. No one apart from weirdos care

why don’t you go and focus on that music career you are desperate for instead of posting shit content.

he’s honestly unhinged. Twice today he posted that picture, twice today he’s thought up a witty caption, twice today he’s logged into his home account and Leo’s account to comment on HIS OWN POST. This is not normal behaviour

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

coryc217

VIP Member
I inboxed the theatre on Instagram a complaint . They ignored me and still are but clearly have spoken to Jake about it . He’s then messaged me . So either they shown him the complaint and he’s decided to google my name on insta or they have told him my name either way it’s unprofessional. I’ve emailed this time as I’m really not happy and asked to take this further and higher than whoever is in charge of that page

• Heart

coryc217

VIP Member
At the end of the day they are also unprofessional
if I made a complaint in McDonald’s the manager would not give my details to the persona and tell them to message me

so unprofessional and I’m more annoyed Jake actually thinks I sent nasty messages 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I complained about him filming somebody in the toilet whilst at work and a co worker that’s bit being nasty he seriously think everyone is against him he’s pathetic

ive asked to take it further due to them not responding and the fact he’s now hounding me

• Heart

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I don’t even care if Jake reads this

I made a complaint about Jake and his behaviour filming his co workers in the toilets . The theatre have gone to tell Jake my name and my complaint not that I’m bothered but they did not reply to my complaint instead they told Jake himsekf who now thinks it’s acceptable to send me these messages ?

jake I don’t give a shit if you read these . You need a reality check in no way was I a spreading nasty messages . You filmed your co workers on the toilet and she looked extremely uncomfortable with that . You need to understand boundaries and stop calling out those who don’t agree with you in no way have I sent nasty messages !!

1 they ain’t your friends they are co workers
2 if I filmed a co worker on the toilet and was creeping around the gents I would be instantly sacked !!
3 stop making stories on insta about it asking if it’s ok to film just because your rattled
4 share my details on your social media and try come at me and I swear I will have you done for slander

learn when to know boundaries….
OMFG!!! I can’t believe what I’ve just read😱 Why would they think it was acceptable to pass on your details for him to private message you, calling you out😡 If you make a complaint, it should be looked into & dealt with, not them all having a good laugh at your expense🤬 I would defo be taking it further!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
As petty as this is going to sound, I’m going to go ahead and say it. I believe he has posted that photo & said how incredibly proud he is of Leo & how amazing he is because Freddie got that headteachers award☹ That’s how petty & small minded he is, Freddie won’t ever be better than his son🙄 I really do think he’s jealous of Freddie, he would rather there wasn’t anyone else vying for Sophie & Leo’s attention, he’s sick in the head! If I was Sophie his narc behaviour would be sending out all sorts of red flags to me😳

• Heart

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
He was advertised on the P&O website as appearing and a lady who went on the cruise actually posted on Twitter that she was gutted he wasn’t on it🤣
Omg. Was that me?? 🤔 I was trying to find out why Jake didn't go on the cruise. I said my mum was gutted when she found out he wasn't on it 😂😂😂He didn't reply, strangely enough 🤣🤣🤣

#8 Jake the fake, on the take. Just do one for goodness sake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Rob2401

Chatty Member
“I don’t like it when people don’t like me and then try my best to get them to like me “ LOL like when you attack and dox anyone who doesn’t crawl up you’re backside? How do people not see what a lying hypocrite narcissist he is ?!

if anyone wants a laugh lol now we know why he stuffs tissue down there…. Small brain small…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
His reaction to a 7 year old boy being funnier than him. Have you ever seen anything more pathetic, more jealous and more childish in your life?

Suck it up, you pube faced bastard, Freddie is funnier than you and he can actually get a reaction from Leo.
C1E2D7B6-5E6C-4BA0-A70A-023180CDA5F7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I don’t even care if Jake reads this

I made a complaint about Jake and his behaviour filming his co workers in the toilets . The theatre have gone to tell Jake my name and my complaint not that I’m bothered but they did not reply to my complaint instead they told Jake himsekf who now thinks it’s acceptable to send me these messages ?

jake I don’t give a shit if you read these . You need a reality check in no way was I a spreading nasty messages . You filmed your co workers on the toilet and she looked extremely uncomfortable with that . You need to understand boundaries and stop calling out those who don’t agree with you in no way have I sent nasty messages !!

1 they ain’t your friends they are co workers
2 if I filmed a co worker on the toilet and was creeping around the gents I would be instantly sacked !!
3 stop making stories on insta about it asking if it’s ok to film just because your rattled
4 share my details on your social media and try come at me and I swear I will have you done for slander

learn when to know boundaries….
The theatre are in a serious breach with that surely? Surely falls under GDPR

Maybe you’ll get to go on Lorraine as well and tell her how you were trolled by him. Notice he’s tried to make out his message is so kind and caring so he can get away with it when he’s actually pissed off.

explains why he was so triggered about getting permission to film people this morning though