Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rob2401

Chatty Member
wonder if he’s on about jesy nelson (another narcissist) when he’s talking about lip syncing??

Reactions: 4

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
So busy eye fucking the camera crawling back, he elbows Leo in the face. Top work Jake. The fact he still posted it too

Sophie is a PA? Sophie is a PA? Personal assistant? sorry. Did she say she’s a PA? Why are they not capable of googling places that do Christmas dinner in Lincoln??
Because they won’t get a freebie !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Joon

VIP Member
I got blocked by him for laughing at that pic of him and Sophie and saying he was full of shit, so I cant call him a cunt. Can someone pass along my regards thanks
Wish I could but also got banned for telling him he had dirty feet.....dirty feet 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Jake LaMotta will go apeshit soon, been announced that Tommy Fury will fight Jake Paul in December....
Bet he wanted in on some of that😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Earnshawbaby79

Chatty Member
Ffs what is nanny QVC advertising now 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
sat thief like a sad fucker taking to her camera flicking her hair with his manky long nails and her stupid squeaky voice 🙈🙈🙈🙈

remember the first time she went to Jakes after Leo was born she was so lovely and completely different …… wtf has happened to her ?????? Oh yeah she has become a influencer talking shite everyday
Who is this?

• Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Granny QVC’s insta name reminds me of a nursing home. Not sure how old she is but at 51 I fear maybe a similar age🤣
You are safe😂 She’s nearer 60 or maybe older. I’m sure she said on one of the q&a’s they done that she had Jake when she was 28 so that would make her 60/61 maybe🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
If he had already filmed we would definitely know by now he would t be able keep his gob shut.
I heard someone who works on the set of hollyoaks Said that he was a real cunt and they had to re-do the script because he couldn’t pick up the few lines he had lol
I didn't even know he'd been in Hollyoaks. How long was he in it for?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
A comment was made by Soph the other day on her story, Fred had just got back from his dads, assuming he'd just returned from his dads following their holiday without him, and she said something along the lines of " back to your favourite parent/person ".. is there really any need for comments like that to be made to a child?

Words like that out of his own mothers mouth are far more damaging than anything thats ever been written on here..

why not book the holiday only a few days later as it's half term this week and could have easily booked for it this week so Fred could have gone as well?

Horrible people the pair of them.
I think she was referring to Leo being Freddie’s favourite person