Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redball00n

VIP Member
9383C416-CCC9-41CE-94E8-F30423B0048D.jpeg

Would love to hear how he is inspirational in any way, shape or form?

2CE29EA9-0D25-4417-BAFB-6880CEF82F27.jpeg

Missing seeing a baby on Instagram that you don’t know and is nothing to do with you is, quite frankly, creepy and concerning

75193C26-4452-4118-9F65-B6DA31E21AC0.jpeg

No you can’t. Jake has uploaded a couple of old, unclear photographs of his brother, there is absolutely no way on Earth that you can tell if Leo looks like him for fucks sake. Just begging for a response from him.

These people are absolutely pathetic!! I cannot understand why they are so desperate to be noticed by him, it’s fucking weird behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
What would we like to see in Jake’s vlogs.

here are some ideas
- getting the tattoo you promised Fred
- spending a WHOLE DAY outside the bedroom
- footage of that cruise ship job
- a day in the life of this full time job you do
- You not being loud, obnoxious, centre of attention or putting people down to get laughs at their expense
- not filming your baby for an entire day
- Taking the kids to the park, soft play, seaside, fair, zoo, or anything else that is age appropriate and not an adult only holiday resort
- going and doing something to raise money for this charity you are an ambassador of, since you roll out the sympathy card whenever it suits you
- you admitting that those gummies are nonsense and encouraging others to speak to people and see a professional if they are struggling with mental health rather than putting your affiliate link first.

I’ll have a think of some more but that would be a great start. Thanks. Can’t wait

View attachment 868462
I thought he’d booked vegas for his stag?? I wonder if that’s ‘fallen through’ like the chef😂 or is he one of they pricks that has to have more than one stag do🙄
Probably can’t get in since he’s clearly not had a vaccine

• Heart

Damocles

Chatty Member
Jake is writing songs… look out Bob Dylan
I'll attempt to write one for him...

My name is Jake and I'm off the telly
I beg for stuff I can easily afford to put in my belly
I use gummies for anxiety so I don't end up in the priory,
most of my content is about me me me!

My girls named Sophie and she's got a square head
We went to ibiza without taking fred, I had a fight with Marcel he aimed for my head, it lasted 3 rounds before I put him to bed.

you get the idea 😄

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
This man child is an over bearing attention seeking lazy arse fool. No one's jealous, everyone here is enjoying being able to call him out day after day, if you put every inch of your existence on the gram, and aren't honest, then you better believe people will call you out! He didn't go on the cruise cos he wouldn't have been able to post a million stories a day, and would have to leave Leo behind (who he's scarily possessive over) so faked an illness so he didn't have to go. He'll do panto cos he'll be able to act like Charlie Big potato around the young cast. He's so predictable!

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Wow the hypocrisy with him 😡 continually bleats on about trolling and what is he doing this morning to naughty boy? Can you imagine if someone had the audacity to take the piss out of him like that. He’d be calling them out, blocking them, straight on the gummies crying about his mental health. Be honest he’s only doing it so he can keep banging on about the fact he was on I’m a celeb years ago. Doesn’t mention the fact he only got on it as a late comer as his management begged for it and no other z lister was available.
Also notice how he’s tagged ITV and I’m a celeb but not naughty boy himself. Gutless as well as untalented, narcissistic, defensive, vain and the list goes on…….

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

CBS1

I don’t even care if Jake reads this

I made a complaint about Jake and his behaviour filming his co workers in the toilets . The theatre have gone to tell Jake my name and my complaint not that I’m bothered but they did not reply to my complaint instead they told Jake himsekf who now thinks it’s acceptable to send me these messages ?

jake I don’t give a shit if you read these . You need a reality check in no way was I a spreading nasty messages . You filmed your co workers on the toilet and she looked extremely uncomfortable with that . You need to understand boundaries and stop calling out those who don’t agree with you in no way have I sent nasty messages !!

1 they ain’t your friends they are co workers
2 if I filmed a co worker on the toilet and was creeping around the gents I would be instantly sacked !!
3 stop making stories on insta about it asking if it’s ok to film just because your rattled
4 share my details on your social media and try come at me and I swear I will have you done for slander

learn when to know boundaries….
I am genuinely so shocked by this! It is absolutely appalling they gave your information to him! Good on you for reporting and escalating this. Just because he thinks he's 'famous' he can get away with everything and anything that in reality is disgustingly inappropriate!

It's not about spreading positivity and love Jake, it's about the basic common decency of allowing people to have privacy

Damocles

Chatty Member
If I went on a cruise and he was the entertainment, I'd jump overboard, and I cannot fucking swim.

Didn’t they also say they didn’t take Fred to Ibiza cos he was in school but they were taking him away in half term? Pretty sure it’s half term this week. If you’re going to continually lie, don’t live your life on social media and if you do expect to be called out on all your BS.
Anyone that calls him out gets doxxed and then blocked. He really is a vapid, accrid nauseating little man.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
He really hates having to work doesn’t he. He’s so jealous that Sophie and Fred and getting to spend time with HIS child. It’s pathetic, how many other dads get to see their kid all day every day for the first 6 months. Imagine if he had a normal job
I only got 7 months when my child was born (6 months maternity and 1 month's holiday I had left at work). I couldn't afford to take a year off like a lot of parents do and 4 months later I was on my own and my whole life was thrown into chaos because of my c**t of an ex. I'm still on my own now and my child is 4. He really needs to check his privilege. He's doing two different projects and earning an obscene amount of money to do so.
He wants to try balancing his wage with UC and not even taking home £1000 a month whilst having to work out how to pay for travel to work and school clubs so you can still work. He has no idea how lucky he is.

• Heart

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
He and other influencers like him actually boil my piss. I'm a single parent and I have spent the past few days stressing about whether or not I'd be better off claiming universal credit instead of WTC and CTC. I work part time and my work place is 11 miles from where I live so I'm having to factor in school breakfast clubs for next year as well as a change in my work pattern. I spent weeks working out a way that I could work and send my daughter to school without having to rely on my mom as much for childcare and all the while, this lazy bastard (who has a partner so there are 2 of them) lounges in bed moaning that he is "anxious" whilst doing absolutely fuck all. Oh wow he's gone out for a walk because he read on here that he never bothers. Well some of us are doing everything we can to work despite the government putting 100 obstacles in our way so why doesn't he get up and walk himself to the fucking job centre?

Sorry, stressed to the hilt. As you were 😂.

• Heart

layla_j

Have been following them on insta for a while and have just found this thread. Haven't had time to read all the threads but I will.

Never seen a man so me me me about every single thing he posts. His posts raise so many red flags, comes across as a self-obsessed narcissist.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks something is seriously off with this fake fella.

• Heart

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Can you imagine feeling the need to film saying goodbye to your family when going away ????
what the actual fuck is all that about ??? Why is nothing private??,,,

he is embarrassing 😩🙈

I would rather eat my own shit and toe nails than go watch him in panto

• Haha
  • Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
He’s even changed the caption now and took out the bit where he said he reuploaded it cos it didn’t get enough likes. I have never in my life come across someone as pathetic as him.

What a sad life. If he wasn’t such a twat I’d almost feel sorry for him. Textbook narcissist using his child to further his own self-interests. He makes me sick, he is nothing but a cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
Ashley Cain is on the new series of Celebrity SAS...

View attachment 856878

You just know Jake is gonna start climbing so far up his rectum and start with that little lion shit again that he blatantly stole from the cains when their child was dying...

and he has the nerve to moan about being trolled.
Jake you are a sub-human piece of fucking shit.
Ashley “my daughter“ Cain who openly disregards the mother of that poor baby in public? Genuinely don’t know who is worse between him and Cuntenden

Christ he’s barely awake and he has the camera in Leo’s face. And the reason the kid’s posture is shite is because he’s forever in that sweaty bed looking up at the tv on the wall.
They wouldn’t know how to handle a kid who isn’t as obsessed with tv as this one is. Nine months old and they’ve created a couch potato

Last edited:
  • Sad

redball00n

VIP Member
Leo looks so happy! He actually had expression in his face on Sophie’s stories, instead of looking like a gormless vacant blob staring at the TV. Will do him the world of good not looking at his ugly arrogant Turkey Teef twat of a Dad through a phone screen all day. He’s probably loving being able to spend some quality time with his Mummy without Jake sticking his jealous bent nose in and trying to take over

• Heart
  • Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
So far, in less than 72 hours of him being there we've heard the director (?) say "Jake get out!" and the assistant director saying "Don't hire him he's a nightmare". Many a true word said in jest.

Agreed, the hoody guy looks proper pissed off.

Thread suggestion #8 Is creepy Jake making all the panto crew hate him? Oh no he isn't. OH YES HE IS!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Twinklestar

The theatre have gone to tell Jake my name and my complaint not that I’m bothered but they did not reply to my complaint instead they told Jake himsekf who now thinks it’s acceptable to send me these messages?
Is this not a breach of GDPR? Sharing your details with Jake then he’s used your personal data to contact you outside of the role in which he’s contracted to perform? I’d be making another complaint to the theatre and also to the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://www.gov.uk/data-protection/make-a-complaint

• Heart
Reactions: 21

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
Leo the 9 month old in the body of a four months old. Get him assessed!

7 am this morning. Slack jawed in front of the telly on the wall. No wonder his head always lolls back. It’s truly heartbreaking for the baby that he has such shit parents
53DDBA01-DEC4-46EE-B9D5-EBBE2BE1ECE9.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21