Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to our @Damocles for the amazing thread title as always👌🏼👏🏼 Sorry had to adjust to fit☹

Recap since last thread

Jake has become heavyweight champion of the world after 3 minutes in the ring with his pal Marce who didn’t even hit him back🙄

Bianca is living rent free in his head

Ads for Regatta, Nowtv, hellofresh, Heinz baby food, glasses direct and Maoam
He has a wedding to pay for & a kid to bring up don’t you know, how else is he expected to earn money🙄

Begging trip to Ibiza to find their party pad to show off to all their z list mates, sorry to find their dream venue to declare their undying love of themselves

Bianca still living rent free in his head

Has found his singing voice and it’s on a par with Adele🤦🏼‍♀️ (All his arselickers told him so, some even said he was better🤪)

Soph doesn’t like the engagement ring, she wants it melted to make something that she thinks is good enough for her, stuck up cow!

He’s still a prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
epic recap @Jac In The Box 😄😄 I've not been on much last few days, but i find it bleeping hilarious that he's almost got more threads on here than the number of weeks he was on x factor 😄😄

My last 3 suggestions have won the thread title, I've had more number ones than Jake 😄😄😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks to our @Damocles for the amazing thread title as always👌🏼👏🏼 Sorry had to adjust to fit☹

Recap since last thread

Jake has become heavyweight champion of the world after 3 minutes in the ring with his pal Marce who didn’t even hit him back🙄

Bianca is living rent free in his head

Ads for Regatta, Nowtv, hellofresh, Heinz baby food, glasses direct and Maoam
He has a wedding to pay for & a kid to bring up don’t you know, how else is he expected to earn money🙄

Begging trip to Ibiza to find their party pad to show off to all their z list mates, sorry to find their dream venue to declare their undying love of themselves

Bianca still living rent free in his head

Has found his singing voice and it’s on a par with Adele🤦🏼‍♀️ (All his arselickers told him so, some even said he was better🤪)

Soph doesn’t like the engagement ring, she wants it melted to make something that she thinks is good enough for her, stuck up cow!

He’s still a prick
Great recap ✅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That maoam advert - talk about tone deaf! There’s been so much in the news recentlt about women feeling afraid to walk down the street, when this idiot decides to jump out at them wearing a horror mask. It would have terrified me!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jake is writing songs… look out Bob Dylan
I'll attempt to write one for him...

My name is Jake and I'm off the telly
I beg for stuff I can easily afford to put in my belly
I use gummies for anxiety so I don't end up in the priory,
most of my content is about me me me!

My girls named Sophie and she's got a square head
We went to ibiza without taking fred, I had a fight with Marcel he aimed for my head, it lasted 3 rounds before I put him to bed.

you get the idea 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He posts the same type of grid post every other day. A picture of him, Sophie and Leo (with no Freddie in sight) saying how much family means to him.
Jake, family includes EVERYBODY that's in it - including your step children. You can't just push him aside because you've got a biological child now.
Plus Freddie looked so pissed off in that Maoam advert, like he didn't want to do it but had been forced into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why are they trying to make the baby stand up? He can’t even hold his head up right still. Just stop, Jake. When he goes to nursery and in someone ELSE’S care, he’ll come on in leaps and bounds

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He’s going to have a meltdown if Leo walks or speaks when he’s away working and if the first word isn’t Dada

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking on the ‘standing’ picture his neck doesn’t look so bad. It must be him just desperately trying to lean away from the turkey teef

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love how he keeps saying how anxious he is and then has to add in the gummies are helping ... really seems like it Jake ffs. He’s such a wet blanket, can’t stand Sophie either but what does she see in him. You’d think he was the first person to ever have a child the way he gushes about Leo in every grid post. Just makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They think the baby will be walking in a month or two 🙄🙄 no chance!
I really don’t know why he’s desperate for the baby to walk because then there will be no more laying in bed all day, sitting on his arse filming him under the coffee table or setting up his phone to catch them “playing”🙄

Why has the good ship sailed without him?? It left yesterday and this prick wasn’t on it😡 Is it because a) He’s been suffering really bad with his anxiety🙄 (you really shouldn’t be if you’re necking gummies, oil & applying rubs/cream to your face etc Jake) b) He’s kidding on he thought he had covid🥱 c) He’s maybe not vaccinated🤔 or d) He couldn’t bear to leave chicken nugget🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if he’s got himself worked up about leaving Leo and faked a Covid scare to get out of the cruise because he wasn’t that ill if he was writing music, filming himself singing and general insta’s all day. All the people on the cruise that have booked just to see jake must be gutted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t they also say they didn’t take Fred to Ibiza cos he was in school but they were taking him away in half term? Pretty sure it’s half term this week. If you’re going to continually lie, don’t live your life on social media and if you do expect to be called out on all your BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If I went on a cruise and he was the entertainment, I'd jump overboard, and I cannot bleeping swim.

Didn’t they also say they didn’t take Fred to Ibiza cos he was in school but they were taking him away in half term? Pretty sure it’s half term this week. If you’re going to continually lie, don’t live your life on social media and if you do expect to be called out on all your BS.
Anyone that calls him out gets doxxed and then blocked. He really is a vapid, accrid nauseating little man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm confused! I didn't follow him on insta, never commented nor even liked any comments on his posts. I'm blocked!
What sorcery is this?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s going to have a meltdown if Leo walks or speaks when he’s away working and if the first word isn’t Dada
Sophie said the other day he was saying mama, I laughed. I bet that really pissed him off

I'm confused! I didn't follow him on insta, never commented nor even liked any comments on his posts. I'm blocked!
What sorcery is this?
Join the blocked club

Wonder if he’s got himself worked up about leaving Leo and faked a Covid scare to get out of the cruise because he wasn’t that ill if he was writing music, filming himself singing and general insta’s all day. All the people on the cruise that have booked just to see jake must be gutted 😂
He not going now?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.