Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he’s been chucked out already lol he was deffo staying at someone’s house the night before.

Is this a normal pic for a father who’s just left home to work while his mrs stays home with the kids ??
08E21D96-3A96-4EF6-B85F-C5C1FB2440F4.jpeg

I don’t think he’s in someone’s house, looks like they’ve been put in a b&b or airb&b as there’s a no smoking sign on the mirror which a normal house wouldn’t have

• Sick
Reactions: 19
He really hates having to work doesn’t he. He’s so jealous that Sophie and Fred and getting to spend time with HIS child. It’s pathetic, how many other dads get to see their kid all day every day for the first 6 months. Imagine if he had a normal job
I only got 7 months when my child was born (6 months maternity and 1 month's holiday I had left at work). I couldn't afford to take a year off like a lot of parents do and 4 months later I was on my own and my whole life was thrown into chaos because of my c**t of an ex. I'm still on my own now and my child is 4. He really needs to check his privilege. He's doing two different projects and earning an obscene amount of money to do so.
He wants to try balancing his wage with UC and not even taking home £1000 a month whilst having to work out how to pay for travel to work and school clubs so you can still work. He has no idea how lucky he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Here we go again. Begging for comments on a photo again 😂 and look surprise surprise home, baby & Sophie accounts have all obliged - only podcast one to go 🤦🏻‍♀️ only another 8+ weeks of this to endure 🙄😴

Reactions: 13
9383C416-CCC9-41CE-94E8-F30423B0048D.jpeg

Would love to hear how he is inspirational in any way, shape or form?

2CE29EA9-0D25-4417-BAFB-6880CEF82F27.jpeg

Missing seeing a baby on Instagram that you don’t know and is nothing to do with you is, quite frankly, creepy and concerning

75193C26-4452-4118-9F65-B6DA31E21AC0.jpeg

No you can’t. Jake has uploaded a couple of old, unclear photographs of his brother, there is absolutely no way on Earth that you can tell if Leo looks like him for fucks sake. Just begging for a response from him.

These people are absolutely pathetic!! I cannot understand why they are so desperate to be noticed by him, it’s bleeping weird behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Buy that woman a drink “ don’t hire him … he’s a nightmare “ 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
and that’s after a day. Can you imagine what they’re gonna be saying after a week, let alone 8 weeks. You can so tell they’re all already getting pissed off with him lol

Reactions: 20
View attachment 882795
Would love to hear how he is inspirational in any way, shape or form?

View attachment 882811
Missing seeing a baby on Instagram that you don’t know and is nothing to do with you is, quite frankly, creepy and concerning

View attachment 882815
No you can’t. Jake has uploaded a couple of old, unclear photographs of his brother, there is absolutely no way on Earth that you can tell if Leo looks like him for fucks sake. Just begging for a response from him.

These people are absolutely pathetic!! I cannot understand why they are so desperate to be noticed by him, it’s bleeping weird behaviour.
I think it's Jake. He always says "not gonna lie". He's too thick to pretend to not sound like himself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He is obsessed with his phone. If I worked with him I think I’d quit rather than having to be on edge all day incase he was filming me

Reactions: 17
“I don’t like it when people don’t like me and then try my best to get them to like me “ LOL like when you attack and dox anyone who doesn’t crawl up you’re backside? How do people not see what a lying hypocrite narcissist he is ?!

if anyone wants a laugh lol now we know why he stuffs tissue down there…. Small brain small…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
“I don’t like it when people don’t like me and then try my best to get them to like me “ LOL like when you attack and dox anyone who doesn’t crawl up you’re backside? How do people not see what a lying hypocrite narcissist he is ?!

if anyone wants a laugh lol now we know why he stuffs tissue down there…. Small brain small…..

Oh god I can't unsee this haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is obsessed with his phone. If I worked with him I think I’d quit rather than having to be on edge all day incase he was filming me
I think it's inevitable someone will complain about the incessant filming. I would if a coworker was filming me and posting it to 900k people.

The director woman already looks pissed off with him when he was describing her outfit and the blonde lady said "Don't book him he's a nightmare" AFTER ONE DAY! He made out he found that funny but he really didn't did he? He didn't like that one bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t play this, what does he say?
Someone asked where he gets all his energy from. He says he’s always full on & can be quite annoying. He knows he annoys people but he doesn’t care because it makes him laugh😡 So basically duck everybody else because as long as he finds it funny he couldn’t give a duck🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it's inevitable someone will complain about the incessant filming. I would if a coworker was filming me and posting it to 900k people.

The director woman already looks pissed off with him when he was describing her outfit and the blonde lady said "Don't book him he's a nightmare" AFTER ONE DAY! He made out he found that funny but he really didn't did he? He didn't like that one bit.
Her saying that to him is no different to what he said to his wedding planner friend in Ibiza (when he was telling his followers that she was really late and almost affecting her business).

Not nice when the shoe is on the other foot is it?

Reactions: 17
My son just got a letter from school for Panto beauty and the beast 8 December please tell me its Not the one jakes in £20 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
A grid post dedicated to how much he misses Leo. How can he miss him when he facetimes him every day? People in the armed forces don't see their kids for MONTHS. People working in care homes and for the NHS spent MONTHS away from their kids so they didn't bring covid home to them. I am gone for 10 hours a day when I'm working in my proper job (including travel time) and that has been EVERY WEEK FOR 4 YEARS. We don't all have the privilege of being with our children 24/7 and then only having to be away for 8 weeks before we're with them all the time again. Get a grip ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A grid post dedicated to how much he misses Leo. How can he miss him when he facetimes him every day? People in the armed forces don't see their kids for MONTHS. People working in care homes and for the NHS spent MONTHS away from their kids so they didn't bring covid home to them. I am gone for 10 hours a day when I'm working in my proper job (including travel time) and that has been EVERY WEEK FOR 4 YEARS. We don't all have the privilege of being with our children 24/7 and then only having to be away for 8 weeks before we're with them all the time again. Get a grip ffs.
it’s all attention seeking. He knows his sad minions will all comment telling him how he’s the best Dad in the world - that’s all he cares about. Why can’t he just miss Leo privately? Do we really need a grid post every day saying how much he misses him? I honestly don’t understand how Sophie puts up with him. If that was my partner, I would be telling him to go and seek therapy. It is not normal to need constant validation and attention from people, especially people you don’t even know on social media. It’s not even enough for him to think his own baby is cute, he needs EVERYONE else to tell him that he’s cute as well - he’s a very sad, strange, odious man.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.