Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so he’s filming the chase today. He’s going to Elstree studio and that’s where it’s filmed.

Going to get a spray tan for it. I think you should probably spend 30 minutes reading some facts jake
I was on The Chase a couple of years ago and won £3000 😁 it’s a tricky one and he will need a good general knowledge

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Okay so he’s filming the chase today. He’s going to Elstree studio and that’s where it’s filmed.

Going to get a spray tan for it. I think you should probably spend 30 minutes reading some facts jake
I hope the chaser beats him🙏🏼 He will have a complete meltdown because he can’t lose at anything🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He has had a bleeping spray tan to go do a quiz show that he is GOING TO WIN
Self obsessed prick
Defo a celeb now he has a car picking him up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He has had a bleeping spray tan to go do a quiz show that he is GOING TO WIN
Self obsessed prick
Defo a celeb now he has a car picking him up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See the narc in him doesn’t even realise it isn’t about HIM🙄 It’s a team effort on the chase Jake but then you wouldn’t know that because you’re all ME, ME, ME🤡

Absolute bleep!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope the chaser beats him🙏🏼 He will have a complete meltdown because he can’t lose at anything🤣
The only way he’s going to beat the chaser is if the questions are all about the life and works of Jake Quickenden

I always find the celeb versions get easier questions because it’s for charity

what jake will do is the bare minimum, take the easy option so he can get back to the team. Then let them win it for him whilst he plays the cool jokester

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ashley Cain is on the new series of Celebrity SAS...

View attachment 856878

You just know Jake is gonna start climbing so far up his rectum and start with that little lion tit again that he blatantly stole from the cains when their child was dying...

and he has the nerve to moan about being trolled.
Jake you are a sub-human piece of bleeping tit.
Oh God Ashley Cain. I could never get tired or smacking his smug face. And his mrs pair of scammers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did he delete the picture of Leo cos it didn’t get enough likes? Sad twit. Bet he does the “insta deleted my pic for some reason” again

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Did he delete the picture of Leo cos it didn’t get enough likes? Sad twit. Bet he does the “insta deleted my pic for some reason” again
It wasn't the best pic, was it? Too big tracksuit (again) and covered in dribble (again).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
DC586855-A9B1-4AE1-9739-2641F541E681.jpeg

I wish Sophie would stop with these quotes & the video she put on about being a tired mum, she does duck all else with her time🙄 She sits on her phone all day or films ads, which are totally tit but makes out she’s working so hard😴 Try looking after a baby while holding down a full time job (an actual job not pissing about on your phone) running a house etc then you can moan about how tired you are ya lazy good for nothing waster😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Between spray tans and trips to the barber this TV appearance is costing him more than he'll get paid

• Haha
Deleted the pic of Leo looking like a scruff because he came on here and saw us slating him. Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle

Commenting on the pic from his sons account is ultra weird too. He’s beyond sad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.