Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if he’s on about jesy nelson (another narcissist) when he’s talking about lip syncing??

Reactions: 4
What cruise ? No dates or anything ….
He’s only doing a week a pop for footloose (which I never ever liked or got to be honest, maybe due to getting dance classes at the age of 6 I couldn’t relate to it) so currently the only gigs booked are these. No wonder the beggy bleep is working overtime doing tit promos -

You know what worse about these CUNTS - they wont even be buying Christmas presents (he’s be doing a promo to buy his tit gummies with no THC - so gummies) they will be begging for the kids gifts and each other’s.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What cruise ? No dates or anything ….
He’s only doing a week a pop for footloose (which I never ever liked or got to be honest, maybe due to getting dance classes at the age of 6 I couldn’t relate to it) so currently the only gigs booked are these. No wonder the beggy bleep is working overtime doing tit promos -

You know what worse about these CUNTS - they wont even be buying Christmas presents (he’s be doing a promo to buy his tit gummies with no THC - so gummies) they will be begging for the kids gifts and each other’s.

He’s performing here & doing a meet n greet🙄 Why the duck does he do a meet & greet wherever he performs?? I actually saw someone on Twitter say they couldn’t wait to see him, they haven’t saw him in 2 years & they’ve missed him🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 How sad must these peoples lives be😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

He’s performing here & doing a meet n greet🙄 Why the duck does he do a meet & greet wherever he performs?? I actually saw someone on Twitter say they couldn’t wait to see him, they haven’t saw him in 2 years & they’ve missed him🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 How sad must these peoples lives be😭
Oh it’s official now - he’s not even z list😂
You wait, he’s going to fabricate a story soon in an attempt to keep some attention on himself.
He is at that point now ..

What kind of person pays extra to meet & greet a man who didn’t really place on a reality show for his so called talent ? (Actually I know who they are)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Haven’t seen him in 2 years. I see him more than my boyfriend the amount of stories he posts. I’ve literally seen him on the toilet ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has he really just filmed himself reading a book to Leo? Look at the book, look at the phone, am I in the frame? Now a quick shot at the book, then me, please tell me I'm the best dad, love meeee!!!🙄🙄 head.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That absolute lazy bleep has spent the day in bed! With an 8 month old kid. The lazy good for nothing jobless piece of tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So Jake isn’t going to the pride of Britain awards..
Hmm I’m not convinced you got a invite, no way would he turn it down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't wait for Freddie to get a bit older, and mouthy and confidant. I would pay to see him tell tombstone teeth to duck himself, cos you're not my dad ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So Jake isn’t going to the pride of Britain awards..
Hmm I’m not convinced you got a invite, no way would he turn it down
Not because the baby was ill. The baby was ill last night and they were out at a party. Why would an opportunity be missed for publicity at the Pride of Britain awards.. So 'baby' Leo got out of bed to go to bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s alright him sat there slating someone lip syncing on their Instagram i thought he tells us all the time that if we don’t like what we see to just unfollow and be kind 🤣🤣 needs to follow his own advice. Just unfollow or don’t watch jake you troll you 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Who else thinks he probably never even got an invite to pride of Britain ???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Was alright yo go to party last night despite baby being poorly yesterday .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who else thinks he probably never even got an invite to pride of Britain ???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Was alright yo go to party last night despite baby being poorly yesterday .
There’s no way he got an invite and chose to not go. The bloke would go to the opening of an envelope if there was a slight chance of getting his face in the paper or being able to film some other celebs on his Instagram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Totalk
There’s no way he got an invite and chose to not go. The bloke would go to the opening of an envelope if there was a slight chance of getting his face in the paper or being able to film some other celebs on his Instagram
Totally agree …. He would be wanking off at the thought of been in a room with celebs and cameras 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t think he has had the vaccine … abs thigh that’s better he got binned off from the cruise job 🤣 hope he gets binned off from panto too tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Okay it’s official. There is no bigger twit Z Lister than Jake Quickenden. An 8 month old baby in a stinking pit all day because his lazy fucker of a Dad couldn’t be bothered to get up because he was hungover. That is the epitome of selfishness. And then he reads his son a story and is more concerned with eyefucking himself instead of engaging with Leo and the book. The guy is a total bleep. And as for being invited to the Pride Of Britain Awards, give me a break 😂😂😂 He said the same thing about the NTA’s. I don’t believe for a second that these pair of narcisstic bellends would turn down the chance to pout and pose on a red carpet and get their picture in the Daily Mail, poorly baby or not. Weren’t that concerned about your poorly baby when you were out on the piss at your Halloween party were you? I seriously cannot stand their pair of them. Horrible selfish twats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah I was thinking that about them “ not being able to attend the NTAs “ what absolute bull tit 🤣🤣🤣scruffy bastards even eating a Indian takeout in bed 😩😩😩😩😩

next week it will be “ was invited to collect my MBE at the palace but sadly had to turn it down as Leo has a sore toe …. You know family comes diary guys “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So if I understand correctly lil chicken nugget was poorly but they went to a Halloween party?
Ya’all surprised tho?? It’s a party and it’s Jake&Soph.
Life shouldn’t end after you’re had a baby, definitely no, but hey,priorities man…

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.