Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicely done, Freddie. Also should Jake be FILMING another man’s child outside his school? With the logo of his school uniform on show? Imagine Jake’s reaction when Sophie’s next boyfriend does this with Leo
28D52987-6083-4874-B402-EA8BFD2B41D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Do they not walk the bairn into school? Just drop him at the kerb? Couldn't imagine not walking my nephew onto the playground. Also, I don't know what it's like down south, but it's absolutely baltic on a morning, surely he should be telling the bairn to put his coat on properly.

Reactions: 8
Do they not walk the bairn into school? Just drop him at the kerb? Couldn't imagine not walking my nephew onto the playground. Also, I don't know what it's like down south, but it's absolutely baltic on a morning, surely he should be telling the bairn to put his coat on properly.
Would you want that head walking you into school!! Poor little thing will get bullied!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
To be fair, I used to walk myself to school at Fred’s age 😂 But if my Step-Dad were Jake I’d definitely want him to drop me down the road. Jake prob thinks he’d get mobbed if he actually walked him in though. He wishes. That whole gritter thing is hilarious btw, sums up his career, he’s a nobody

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair, I used to walk myself to school at Fred’s age 😂 But if my Step-Dad were Jake I’d definitely want him to drop me down the road. Jake prob thinks he’d get mobbed if he actually walked him in though. He wishes. That whole gritter thing is hilarious btw, sums up his career, he’s a nobody
He probably made the front page of the Scunthorpe Chronicle or whatever the local paper is called 😂Or maybe not as he hasn't shown it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would you want that head walking you into school!! Poor little thing will get bullied!
Well no, there's that.

Wonder if he just doesn't though, cos he's so famous, all the mams will be throwing their knickers at him and drooling at his feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I stopped watching him and her a while ago and then found this thread and he is still an absolute beg on toast by the looks of it

• Haha
Well no, there's that.

Wonder if he just doesn't though, cos he's so famous, all the mams will be throwing their knickers at him and drooling at his feet.
Yeah 😂😂 Couldn’t handle all the mums and female teachers begging him for selfies when he’s got to leave to go to work… oh wait, I mean to get home to get back into bed x

• Haha
See Jake is trying to have a big constipated tit again ….. oops sorry he is singing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.