Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House proud people... That's the funniest thing he's ever said. If they were houseproud those stains wouldn't be there. They were dried so had been there a while. They're dirty lazy buggers both em!
exactly! Those stains had been there a while and it’s not just a little bit It’s very noticeable. Maybe if he had to actually work and pay for it himself he may of not let it get into that state!! There’s a clear difference between somewhere being untidy and somewhere being dirty and leaving sick/slober stains is DIRTY.
like it’s been said already they are obviously trying to haggle either a free cleaning services or a new sofa/carpet.

Reactions: 9
Poor Jake is tired after his night on the piss! 🤣🤣
Poor Jake, imagine being that tired but having work the next day and having no choice. He really is so out of touch with normal life it’s unreal. Everything they do is for the gram, there’s not an inch of their lives we don’t see, how sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only just seen his stories about the stains, absolutely bogging! Why are they not cleaning it up when it happens? The stain on the carpet from Leo knocking over a glass of coke would have been easily cleaned with some Dr Beckhman at the time. Absolute mingers!

Reactions: 11
Why is he going on as if he’s the only parent that ‘works’, isn’t providing for your family the normal thing to do? Why need to plaster it all over social media!! Anything for likes

Reactions: 14
No wonder that kid has a snotty nose constantly with Jake slobbering in his face 24/7. . Let’s hope Leo come on in leaps and bounds. With out a phone shoved in his face constantly . And soph get of your phone no is your chance to bring this lad on forward . Yes we see you constantly on your phone while Leo is next to you daily .

Reactions: 12
Here we go again. Having to do a grid post about how much he’s going to miss Leo while he works away. He’s pathetic. While people in the forces go away for months at a time not being able to see their families, whilst also doing a job that faces risks everyday, he’s going 3 hours down the road to prance about on a stage. He seriously needs to get a grip - idiot. Wasnt bothered about spending time with Leo last night whilst he went out on the piss on what was his last night at home for 8 weeks. Also how has he gained some many insta followers in the last few weeks? Reckon he’s using his panto wages to buy followers so he can get to 1 million. I’m sure he believes once he gets to 1 million, the offers will come flooding in and he can become a fully fledged influencer 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He clearly doesn’t want to go to go away for all these weeks… what’s the betting he will come down with covid or another excuse to leave pants for a bit?! Tough life when you have work for a living rather than just ‘ads’

Reactions: 11
I think sophie is just as bad as jake, she doesn’t do anything with him, and every time you see her she’s looking at her phone. Her kid isn’t allowed to play games but she only interacts with his when he is filming an ad or doing a q and a for engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've been a long time lurker but venturing in to post this, I've been blocked this morning for commenting on his stories to say that his friend really didn't want to be filmed. He really can't read the room at all can he? Everyone else there just seemed like they were enjoying a night with friends and he had to have his camera front and central and nearly down their throats at times. It makes me so uncomfortable how he persists in filming people EVERYWHERE he goes even when they are clearly uncomfortable, but too polite to tell him to do one. Like with the wedding planner in Ibiza, he could really have damaged her business and reputation by going on and on and on about her being late to pick them up. Then dressing it up as bantz and lolz and excusing it as being fine because they were old schoolmates or something irrelevant.

And having his own song on too...... Words actually escape me
Welcome to the Blocked Club...I was Blocked for saying his feet were dirty rotten 😆 🤣 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
exactly! Those stains had been there a while and it’s not just a little bit It’s very noticeable. Maybe if he had to actually work and pay for it himself he may of not let it get into that state!! There’s a clear difference between somewhere being untidy and somewhere being dirty and leaving sick/slober stains is DIRTY.
like it’s been said already they are obviously trying to haggle either a free cleaning services or a new sofa/carpet.
I agree, they don't pay for their furniture or anything for that matter so it doesn't matter if they wreck it, they'll just beg for another one!

He clearly doesn’t want to go to go away for all these weeks… what’s the betting he will come down with covid or another excuse to leave pants for a bit?! Tough life when you have work for a living rather than just ‘ads’
He doesn't wanna work full stop. He's a lazy fucker! A man child!

Reactions: 8
I've been a long time lurker but venturing in to post this, I've been blocked this morning for commenting on his stories to say that his friend really didn't want to be filmed. He really can't read the room at all can he? Everyone else there just seemed like they were enjoying a night with friends and he had to have his camera front and central and nearly down their throats at times. It makes me so uncomfortable how he persists in filming people EVERYWHERE he goes even when they are clearly uncomfortable, but too polite to tell him to do one. Like with the wedding planner in Ibiza, he could really have damaged her business and reputation by going on and on and on about her being late to pick them up. Then dressing it up as bantz and lolz and excusing it as being fine because they were old schoolmates or something irrelevant.

And having his own song on too...... Words actually escape me
Welcome to the block club :D

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine feeling the need to film saying goodbye to your family when going away ????
what the actual duck is all that about ??? Why is nothing private??,,,

he is embarrassing 😩🙈

I would rather eat my own tit and toe nails than go watch him in panto

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.