Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s all attention seeking. He knows his sad minions will all comment telling him how he’s the best Dad in the world - that’s all he cares about. Why can’t he just miss Leo privately? Do we really need a grid post every day saying how much he misses him? I honestly don’t understand how Sophie puts up with him. If that was my partner, I would be telling him to go and seek therapy. It is not normal to need constant validation and attention from people, especially people you don’t even know on social media. It’s not even enough for him to think his own baby is cute, he needs EVERYONE else to tell him that he’s cute as well - he’s a very sad, strange, odious man.
Not even 5,000 likes on last post. Think even his followers are tiring of his constant need for validation on what a wonderful person and dad he is 😴 he’ll turn off the likes soon so people can’t see how little he’s got 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
834EAF95-2D9D-4224-B8FE-DD8515B104DF.jpeg

For fucks sake - he’s prancing around on a stage spouting rehearsed lines for a few weeks 😂 You’d think he was going off saving people’s lives the way these deluded old bints are going on in the comments!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Couldn't sleep so he's off to the gym.....its normal getting up for work time Jakey boy you absolute tool, and by this point he's usually posted 20 stories so what's he talking about, the content is usually crap but my god its dire isn't it?!I'm still LOVING the hating every second of actual work 😂😂 you can just feel the utter resentment oozing out of him,he's in one of those positions where he prob thought when he signed up he was gonna be the star and not a massive amount of work involved, instead reality kicks in now he's been shipped off to an air bnb with all the other cast (insaw the sticker yesterday, yeah he's def in some kind of HMO accommodation now) and clearly they aren't up for 24hr filming and fun with gummy boy and he's realised after 24hrs he's actually got no content without his dribble soaked leo4likes....me thinks the depression is going to make an appearance very soon and possibly even pulling out of this bcos he's not going to live like this for 8 weeks (of course I'm not mocking anyone with real depression, we all know he has what I'd call "influencer anxiety" a bit like leo4likes, its anxiety4likes but with #ad attached to it for snake oil and life changing gummies)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Couldn't sleep so he's off to the gym.....its normal getting up for work time Jakey boy you absolute tool, and by this point he's usually posted 20 stories so what's he talking about, the content is usually crap but my god its dire isn't it?!I'm still LOVING the hating every second of actual work 😂😂 you can just feel the utter resentment oozing out of him,he's in one of those positions where he prob thought when he signed up he was gonna be the star and not a massive amount of work involved, instead reality kicks in now he's been shipped off to an air bnb with all the other cast (insaw the sticker yesterday, yeah he's def in some kind of HMO accommodation now) and clearly they aren't up for 24hr filming and fun with gummy boy and he's realised after 24hrs he's actually got no content without his dribble soaked leo4likes....me thinks the depression is going to make an appearance very soon and possibly even pulling out of this bcos he's not going to live like this for 8 weeks (of course I'm not mocking anyone with real depression, we all know he has what I'd call "influencer anxiety" a bit like leo4likes, its anxiety4likes but with #ad attached to it for snake oil and life changing gummies)
Lol well he’s already mentioned “the
Cancer4likes story “

Attachments

Reactions: 5
ironic ….: Jake taking the piss out of naughty boy on im a celeb saying he will cry if nobody buys his music 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Absolutely pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jake would do well to remember his be kind and how he is always banging on about losing his Dad and Brother, how he struggles with anxiety before he starts calling people pathetic. Naughty boy is a carer for his very sick mum so is obviously missing her. But yeah, be kind Jake, you twit

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/naughty-boy-pulled-out-im-25475061.amp someone that actually cares for someone other than himself Jake.

Also, making out he didn’t know Arlene Philips actual name and that Naughty Boy needs to sell records. He’s written for people like Beyoncé Jake. The absolute cheek when he was on there for losing the xfactor

View attachment 884687
I have no words.

other than sad pathetic twit
No Jake no one except utter weirdos want to see your kids daily

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
3CD6B467-F09F-46A3-8ED2-57E247BBFA2C.png

When not enough people like your photos so you cry 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jake would do well to remember his be kind and how he is always banging on about losing his Dad and Brother, how he struggles with anxiety before he starts calling people pathetic. Naughty boy is a carer for his very sick mum so is obviously missing her. But yeah, be kind Jake, you twit

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/naughty-boy-pulled-out-im-25475061.amp someone that actually cares for someone other than himself Jake.

Also, making out he didn’t know Arlene Philips actual name and that Naughty Boy needs to sell records. He’s written for people like Beyoncé Jake. The absolute cheek when he was on there for losing the xfactor

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 13
Taking the piss out of Naughty Boy saying he's running because he had to do a trial.

Excuse me, but who "ran" away from the cruise ship? Didn't even make it on as I recall 🤔.

He's changed his management and didn't go on the cruise ship he was yammering on about for months. Anybody think the cruise ship dropped him and he blamed his management? Just a theory.

Reactions: 17
Wow the hypocrisy with him 😡 continually bleats on about trolling and what is he doing this morning to naughty boy? Can you imagine if someone had the audacity to take the piss out of him like that. He’d be calling them out, blocking them, straight on the gummies crying about his mental health. Be honest he’s only doing it so he can keep banging on about the fact he was on I’m a celeb years ago. Doesn’t mention the fact he only got on it as a late comer as his management begged for it and no other z lister was available.
Also notice how he’s tagged ITV and I’m a celeb but not naughty boy himself. Gutless as well as untalented, narcissistic, defensive, vain and the list goes on…….

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
His old management never mentioned him since he spoilt her wedding day. He probably thought with Chris Hughes manager he’d get the same opportunities as Chris. However Chris is a hardworking, nice guy, who is good looking and not a pain in everyone’s arse and actually turns up for jobs he’s booked for. So it isn’t going to happen

Reactions: 16

Hes a di k isn't he. Clearly knows absolutley nothing. The lads gone in to continue to fund his mams care, its obvious. Should do his research before slating carers. Really really pissed me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s an actual disgrace with the comments today. He won’t apologise though as it’s just ‘banter’

Jake prefers to bully his mum for laughs though I guess.

Reactions: 14
Alex will be getting a swift doxxing and blocking if Jake can stop himself trolling naughty boy for a second
DEA389F4-E8DC-4D18-85DA-EF2461B9C3E1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He needs to stop the filming now. He’s a predator! He is going to find himself on the wrong side of the law pretty soon. If it was my daughter he filmed in the toilet I would have been straight onto the panto company. He’s now filming through the letter box. I can’t wait for him to get what he deserves, a bleeping smack!! Jake Saville🤮

• Haha
He needs to stop the filming now. He’s a predator! He is going to find himself on the wrong side of the law pretty soon. If it was my daughter he filmed in the toilet I would have been straight onto the panto company. He’s now filming through the letter box. I can’t wait for him to get what he deserves, a bleeping smack!! Jake Saville🤮
He gets worse and worse!
He's a proper sick weirdo, his behaviour is far from normal! Surely they won't put up with his creepy behaviour much longer!!

Reactions: 11
His old management never mentioned him since he spoilt her wedding day. He probably thought with Chris Hughes manager he’d get the same opportunities as Chris. However Chris is a hardworking, nice guy, who is good looking and not a pain in everyone’s arse and actually turns up for jobs he’s booked for. So it isn’t going to happen
New management haven’t even announced they’ve signed him. Says it all really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol he’s just been instructed to get out (think it was the woman director and as someone said she seems totally fucked off with him already !! Obviously he’s interfering with the others and the progress!

Lap it up micro penis cuz there ain’t no way they’ll be booking you again !!

Oh lindz fill that void with some dick and maybe find a life while you’re at it ffs.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.